The two guys that are behind the raid of Trump home:

That is the way I see it when it come to this investigation and Trump is innocent ( I know Penelope he isn’t innocent unless he is a Democrat ) until proven guilty…
He is innocent until he is found guilty. Unlike you, I believe the world of law.

Nope, it has to do with one side believing the purpose of obtaining power is to punish others.......which is why Trumpers are having such a hissy fit right now....because over 80% of their motivation for voting Trump back in 2016 -- was this goofy belief that he was going to "punish" the people they hate...which is why lock her up was yelled at every rally for 6 or 7 years....

Everything is projection with Trumpers...they whine about the FBI being political -- and yet -- when they regain power -- they want to purge every department and replace them with loyalists.....which is the definition of government agencies being political...S

ay what you want about Biden, he didn't immediately replace Wray because Trump appointed him....so either, Biden is so powerful and brilliant that he knew in Wray was a secret Democrat -- or -- Trump is just the wrong person for Republicans to worship....just like they felt about the last guy they worshiped before Trump.....Bush...
Again, Bush isn’t the subject and true they loved him until he said something mean about Trump, so yeah their loyalty is messed up.

Biden ain’t that smart but who knows he could be as smart as you with your way to get the left attack you while I sit there in amazement but you seem more like Trump to me than Biden but again who knows…

( As Biff wonders what to say next after that insult from hell! )

He is innocent until he is found guilty. Unlike you, I believe the world of law.

Also no you do not and have many times found many people guilty of a crime they never committed while excusing those that were found guilty.

So I know very well you do not presume Trump innocent before being proven guilty and you just want to say the opposite of what I wrote because of your true love to hate me…

Again, Bush isn’t the subject and true they loved him until he said something mean about Trump, so yeah their loyalty is messed up.

Biden ain’t that smart but who knows he could be as smart as you with your way to get the left attack you while I sit there in amazement but you seem more like Trump to me than Biden but again who knows…

( As Biff wonders what to say next after that insult from hell! )
No, they loved him until it was clear that the Iraq war was such a disaster that you would look like a complete moron for continuing to cheerlead for it .....but instead of admitting they got it wrong -- Trumpers just totally invented a new reality -- and now they pretend they were always against Bush, always against the war -- some even claim Bush was a secret leftist....anything to avoid having to admit they were wrong and a liberal was right.....

In fact, Republicans claim to hate the last 3 or 4 people they nominated to be president.....why is that?? Is their judgement just that bad??

gop.0066 (19).jpg

That is the way I see it when it come to this investigation and Trump is innocent
Given his past, I doubt it, but you never know.
Given the reason: 15 BOXES of papers that were the property of the National Archives.
THAT would be extra convincing evidence, even to apply for a warrant.

( I know Penelope he isn’t innocent unless he is a Democrat ) until proven guilty…
Sure, why all the resistance/attacks then?
Ever hear of any democrat putting up with such resistance.........just for an investigation?

Given his past, I doubt it, but you never know.
Given the reason: 15 BOXES of papers that were the property of the National Archives.
THAT would be extra convincing evidence, even to apply for a warrant.

Sure, why all the resistance/attacks then?
Ever hear of any democrat putting up with such resistance.........just for an investigation?
Publicly?

No!

Behind the scenes?

I am willing to say yes.

Trump love the negative attention, so ya know he isn’t going to let something like this go quietly…

How do you know what they found?

It is your opinion they found nothing but no one knows yet.

Trump has made poor choices all his life, so let be clear I wouldn’t want him back in Office knowing he is known for picking the wrong people…
Trump Jr already said nothing was in there. Now im sure your response will be "How do we know he is telling thr truth", but the obvious answer to that is, why would he lie? If they found something, lying wont help Trump in any way, but Trump jr would look like a fool if he lied about something that is guaranteed to bite him in the ass the moment it is revealed in court.

Trump Jr already said nothing was in there. Now im sure your response will be "How do we know he is telling thr truth", but the obvious answer to that is, why would he lie? If they found something, lying wont help Trump in any way, but Trump jr would look like a fool if he lied about something that is guaranteed to bite him in the ass the moment it is revealed in court.
No one ever said Trump Jr. was smart…

The fact is we have no clue what was found and the warrant scope…

No one ever said Trump Jr. was smart…

The fact is we have no clue what was found and the warrant scope…
He IS smart though. Just because you dont like him, doesnt mean he isnt very intelligent.

Last edited:
Not really....he lied about meeting with Russians who were promising dirt on his Dad's opponent...

t-11donaldtrump-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.png

Even tho he knew there was an email contradicting that lie....and it didn't stop folks like you still to this saying dumb shit like "Why would Trump lie" -- how horrible it must be to have to gaslight yourself...

We’re both appointed by Trump, so here is my question for the Trump voting base and it why would they support something like this?

Judge Reinhart was appointed by Trump in 2018 FBI director Wray was appointed in 2017, so did Trump failed again to make sure he hired the most loyal candidates?

It draws into question about Trump ability to appoint the right people from USSC to Federal Judges to FBI directors to even picking wives, so tell me Trump voting base is everyone out to get Trump?

I mean let think about this and USSC Judges he appointed refuse to hear his case over the election and now this it make me wonder why is Trump so hated by so many that people are trying to ruin him?

Is it Deep State?

Or

Is it Trump is just dumb as fuck?

In the end you should look at who is truly gunning for him and ask why his own appointments are not so loyal…

Peace of shit! Here is the answer you seek.

Then why did Trump get rid of so many because they didn't kiss his ass?
You are just another in a long line of morons.
Yes, he got rid of so many because they didn't "kiss his ass" -- or in other words....remain loyal to him in face of everything else......which is typical of most cult leaders...

But don't take my word for it -- Trump is the one who says this.....
When he thought Bannon wasn't being loyal to him...he threw Bannon under the bus...and it wasn't until

Bannon was willing to get on his knees and beg Trump for a pardon that Trump did what Bannon asked....when you are an insecure fragile little man, you need constant validation to help you deal with your fragility...

Fun part is......yall can't admit this fact now....but in 4 or 5 years -- all of you will be saying it...and pretending like you knew that about him all along.....just like you did with Bush

Yes, he got rid of so many because they didn't "kiss his ass" -- or in other words....remain loyal to him in face of everything else......which is typical of most cult leaders...

But don't take my word for it -- Trump is the one who says this.....
When he thought Bannon wasn't being loyal to him...he threw Bannon under the bus...and it wasn't until

Bannon was willing to get on his knees and beg Trump for a pardon that Trump did what Bannon asked....when you are an insecure fragile little man, you need constant validation to help you deal with your fragility...
Thanks for pointing out the oxymoron or "You have to kiss Trump's ass".
Perhaps your boss is unique because if the rest of us don't do what our boss tells us what to do we get fired.

Thanks for pointing out the oxymoron or "You have to kiss Trump's ass".
Perhaps your boss is unique because if the rest of us don't do what our boss tells us what to do we get fired.
I don't kiss ass.......which is why I can never understand trump worship -- but hey, I was born with a set of nuts....

Care to explain to me how good of a boss one must be to ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS keep hiring the wrong person??

And in Trump's case...he can't even fire anyone without asking someone else to do it for him -- or doing it by Tweet...it's almost like he is a pussy....

I don't kiss ass.......which is why I can never understand trump worship -- but hey, I was born with a set of nuts....

Care to explain to me how good of a boss one must be to ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS keep hiring the wrong person??
I hate to have to explain this to your non-functioning brain for the 1,000th time but I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for his pro-US citizens platform.
If that bothers you, you can kiss my ass.

I hate to have to explain this to your non-functioning brain for the 1,000th time but I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for his pro-US citizens platform.
If that bothers you, you can kiss my ass.
Likely didn't vote for Bush or his daddy or Reagan either. LOL.

Not really....he lied about meeting with Russians who were promising dirt on his Dad's opponent...

View attachment 679780

Even tho he knew there was an email contradicting that lie....and it didn't stop folks like you still to this saying dumb shit like "Why would Trump lie" -- how horrible it must be to have to gaslight yourself...
Still you pieces of shit with the collusion bull shit. Your president is so fucked that is all you have. And God knows you will never get a clue. If you only had some kind of idea how fucking stupid you look .But that is a trait you are accustom with and will never be anything but.

Forum List

Back