The two ends of the political spectrum are killing us

I did? Where, exactly?
"I don't want either end of the spectrum "winning" because they'd take it as a mandate to shove their entire agenda down our throats, and not being a fan of either end, that doesn't work for me."

"I don't want either end of the spectrum "winning" because they'd take it as a mandate to shove their entire agenda down our throats, and not being a fan of either end, that doesn't work for me."
One can oppose both Ds and Rs, yet not be a moderate. True story!

So in your little world, you're either a winger or a moderate.

Okay. Sometimes I forget how shallow and simplistic your mind is.

late night rioters were not BLM or Democrats in the main, They were criminals looters and gangsta wannabes (And they had a real reason for being angry)... you're brain washed with total BS. Democrats don't get violent end of story. Unlike GOP base voters who have given us the only actual spike in violence with Trump in 2015. violence against gays blacks Jews minorities Asians. When Trump gives a rally, the violence doubles in the area. not to mention all the GOP seditionists....
You know guy, it's weird. I give you several links to stories about radical leftist students shutting down conservative meetings, sometimes with violence. One of the links is to an article by a liberal in a liberal journal deploring this, plus a video.
And I ask you, yes, or no, do you support this or not? And each time you duck the question.
Why can't you answer it?

You know guy, it's weird. I give you several links to stories about radical leftist students shutting down conservative meetings, sometimes with violence. One of the links is to an article by a liberal in a liberal journal deploring this, plus a video.
And I ask you, yes, or no, do you support this or not? And each time you duck the question.
Why can't you answer it?
People usually mean physical violence by violence... What are you meaning LOL? I don't mind people shouting down liars and scumbags in mid lie... this is so pathetic when comparing it with a armed mob attacking the Capitol building after being sent there by an Orange seditionist Clown liar president and bs about stolen elections...

People usually mean physical violence by violence... What are you meaning LOL? I don't mind people shouting down liars and scumbags in mid lie... this is so pathetic when comparing it with a armed mob attacking the Capitol building after being sent there by an Orange seditionist Clown liar president and bs about stolen elections...
Okay, finally an honest answer, sort of. You are in favor of suppressing the speech of those who disagree with you.

Jeez, guy, why didn't you just come out and say it the first time, so we wouldn't have to torture all those poor little electrons.

Now, next question: when one of their people shot and killed one of ours (Aaron Danielson), the ranks of AntiFa laughed and cheered, and their academic sympathzers justifed it.

How about you? Are you okay with that?

Okay, finally an honest answer, sort of. You are in favor of suppressing the speech of those who disagree with you.

Jeez, guy, why didn't you just come out and say it the first time, so we wouldn't have to torture all those poor little electrons.

Now, next question: when one of their people shot and killed one of ours (Aaron Danielson), the ranks of AntiFa laughed and cheered, and their academic sympathzers justifed it.

How about you? Are you okay with that?

Wow, it's odd that you think in terms of "their people" and "our people".

I had never heard of Aaron Danielson so I had to look him up. He was that right wing idiot who went to Portland to stir up some shit, got into a fight with another agitator from the other side, who was promptly hunted down and killed by the Marshall Service.

Danielson's parents said he blamed antifa for destruction in Portland and was convinced that the group was funded by someone who wanted America destroyed by civil war.[29] Danielson's parents said he had always been a staunch Republican, but that more recently, especially since the start of the protests, they had noticed that his views had shifted, stating: "He started to get more and more concerned about government taking over, the U.N. coming in, China controlling everything. I mean, we started hearing about it. We hadn't heard about it before that."[29] Danielson frequently texted them and sent them videos to watch.[29]

Danielson was a supporter of the right-wing group Patriot Prayer, of which his parents said they were unaware.[29] According to Patriot Prayer founder Joey Gibson, Danielson had been attending the group's rallies for about three years.[29] Chandler Pappas, a fellow Patriot Prayer supporter who was with Danielson on the night he was killed, reportedly told Danielson's parents that their son's involvement had been limited and begun more recently, around nine months prior.[29] Danielson was known within the group by the alias "Jay" and took part in the Trump 2020 Cruise Rally wearing a Patriot Prayer hat.[32] He had volunteered to provide security for the rally.
[30]

This is one of "your" people, Fake Hippy Doug? Because he sounds like kind of a nut to me. Someone who was always going to come to a bad end. Even his own parents thought he was nuts.

Forum List

Back