Americans' biggest concern right now?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Yeah, this is just "a poll", a snapshot, and must be taken with a huge grain of salt. Or two. Stipulated.

Anyway, this one finds that our biggest concern right now is not the economy, and it's not immigration, two very important issues. Our biggest concern is extremism.

And while both ends of the political spectrum will predictably point at the other, the fact is that it's the ends of the spectrum that FEED the other. The Left's absurd weaponization of PC & Identity Politics played a huge role in the advent of Trumpism, and now the Trumpsters are spectactularly overcompensating themselves with their ignorant caveman politics.

Overcompensating for problems and not collaborating to fix them -- That's how the two ends of the spectrum have caused so much damage that it has become front and center in our concerns. The rest of us.

But too much of the outside world sees the US as a place where extremism is right in the middle .
And your literal extremities are seen as places of madness and insanity .

When most people on the outside perceive you as the planet Bully Boys and Terrorists, that is coming from otherwise reasonably balanced and relatively moderate people .
imho

However , even Wiki shows the US has 750 military bases across 80 countries .

Now , your short lived Empire is falling to pieces and many cannot see that , let alone concede it.

If they'd have asked me, I'd have stated the value of the USD and crime. That adversely affects the majority of Americans.

But they didn't asked me. And those they did ask, were asked with only the pollsters answer options. A, B, C, D etc.

Yeah, this is just "a poll", a snapshot, and must be taken with a huge grain of salt. Or two. Stipulated.

Anyway, this one finds that our biggest concern right now is not the economy, and it's not immigration, two very important issues. Our biggest concern is extremism.

And while both ends of the political spectrum will predictably point at the other, the fact is that it's the ends of the spectrum that FEED the other. The Left's absurd weaponization of PC & Identity Politics played a huge role in the advent of Trumpism, and now the Trumpsters are spectactularly overcompensating themselves with their ignorant caveman politics.

Overcompensating for problems and not collaborating to fix them -- That's how the two ends of the spectrum have caused so much damage that it has become front and center in our concerns. The rest of us.

No one buys your silly and patronizing premise. MAGAts are responsible for their own MAGAt beliefs. Liberals are responsible for their own beliefs. If no one is going to be held responsible for their own shit MAC then every one gets to point the finger at the people who came before them. I guess PC liberals can blame segregationists and on and on we can go through time until you can shake your disapproving fist at some confused amoeba.

I hope you're not a counselor or anything Mac because my concern would be that you'd sit across a woman with a black eye and ask her what you think she did to cause her husband to hit her.

You always act like you arent what you speak ill of, and yet you vote for it.
I find that absolutely hilarious.
Personally, my main concern is the price of everything and immigration. I dont give two shits about "extremism"

I thought America's biggest concern was what Taylor Swift was doing or saying.

What are these caveman politics you speak of? Would some examples be the right's pushback on the left's declaration that men are women, and illegals are welcome?

Forum List

Back