The two ends of the political spectrum are killing us

No, it's a Democrats and George Soros issue.

If the Democommies can get away with rioting for 8 months, the righties should be able to get away with it for four hours.

Try to pull your head out of your ass.

"If the Democommies can get away with rioting for 8 months, the righties should be able to get away with it for four hours."

And not just rioting. Remember, they went in and occupied the Wisconsin State Capitol for months, albeit almost without violence, although the Republican representatives in the bus they started rocking back and forth might beg to differ.

Never mind! When they burn down courthouses, Kamala Harris will call on people to send them bail money. When they invade government buildings to disrupt the legislative process, Nancy Pelosi will publically praise them.

One rule for them, another for us. This is how most of the Third World does things.

And not just rioting. Remember, they went in and occupied the Wisconsin State Capitol for months, albeit almost without violence, although the Republican representatives in the bus they started rocking back and forth might beg to differ.

Never mind! When they burn down courthouses, Kamala Harris will call on people to send them bail money. When they invade government buildings to disrupt the legislative process, Nancy Pelosi will publically praise them.

One rule for them, another for us. This is how most of the Third World does things.

I didn't remember those folks in Wisconsin bringing a noose and threatening to Hang the Lt. Governor, like the January 6 traitors did with Mike Pence.

You see, if you had REALLY been around for the Civil Rights Movement, you'd know the riots we had in the 1960's made BLM look like a Sunday picnic.

Because that's the only way White people actually pay attention and fix things, when black people threaten to burn their stuff.

Shouldn't be like that. We should have gotten massive police reform when the first video appeared of a thug cop murdering a black person over a petty offense happened.

Instead, we let these things fester, riots break out, we do the bare minimum to fix them, and then when the police go back to their old habits, the cycle starts all over again.

I've given you links.

Okay, once again, what do you think about this. I'm giving you a link to an article in a liberal magazine, the Atlantic, written by a liberal college professor, Peter Beinart.

A Violent Attack on Free Speech at Middlebury

Liberals must defend the right of conservative students to invite speakers of their choice, even if they find their views abhorrent.
By Peter Beinart

If you don't read very well, here's a video.

This incident was 'extreme' in the sense that there was serious violence directed at the speaker, Charles Murray. Usually, the leftist Brownshirts just disrupt the meeting by shouting and screaming.

By the way, that's what all the bullshit about Trump advocating violence is: leftists infiltrate his public meetings, start screaming and shouting, and get thrown out. Trump says some impolitic things about it.

But what would your side do, if we did that? How would I be treated, do you think, if I went into an AntiFa or BLM rally, and began screaming insults at the speaker? (Don't worry, I won't, I'm not suicidal.)

Anyway, please answer. Your own supporters want you to, because you're embarrassing them by flatly denying reality.

Either say our speakers deserve it, we shouldn't be allowed to say our terrible things publically -- which is what, i suspect, you really believe -- or say some anodyne thing like "all violence is bad", which is how leftists usually wriggle out of this issue.

Now .. ANSWER THE QUESTION. Violence against a conservative at Middlebury. What do you say about it?

yes they went overboard, the silly youngsters, because of the hateful garbage of the speaker. give me a call when there's actual Democratic party violence- not anTIFA or late night rioters. Now what about all those GOP Brainwashed functional swine/ seditionists/ attacking the capital and trying to overturn an election based on pure garbage propaganda like the election steal... your garbage violent hateful propaganda with no evidence is the problem in all these cases include yours....

Here we go again.

Here's reality: I've never belonged to either political party. I find them both repugnant and counterproductive. I nailed them both in the very OP that you're responding to.

My opinions on the sociological disaster that is Trumpism have nothing to do with politics. They don't make me a left winger. They don't make me a Democrat. They don't even identify where I stand on the actual issues. I'll bet you can't even tell me where I stand on any given issue.

My "side" is against the left and right wings. That's my "side". I don't know why this has to be so complicated. I truly don't. And if you think I'm lying, I cordially invite you to test me on where I stand on any list of issues you'd like. Single Payer, abortion, China, Biden, the border, green energy, whatever you'd like.

Sheesh.

LOL.

Liar.

Yes. I voted for a shitty candidate and a party that I find repulsive because that's how little I thought of the alternative.

Anything else?

"If the Democommies can get away with rioting for 8 months, the righties should be able to get away with it for four hours."

late night rioters were not BLM or Democrats in the main, They were criminals looters and gangsta wannabes (And they had a real reason for being angry)... you're brain washed with total BS. Democrats don't get violent end of story. Unlike GOP base voters who have given us the only actual spike in violence with Trump in 2015. violence against gays blacks Jews minorities Asians. When Trump gives a rally, the violence doubles in the area. not to mention all the GOP seditionists....

99% of the world says you're nuts with your election steal vaccine hoax, rich paying too much in taxes LOL and all your other conspiracies and bs from Murdoch incorporated and Internet youtube nut jobs/ Entrepreneurs.

Tell us again how vaccinated people can't get covid! LOL

1678824274060.png

Tell us again how vaccinated people can't get covid! LOL

View attachment 765726
of course, At the time the vaccine was about 90% effective at ending transmission, but of course the Orange Clown and your propaganda machine wrecked our reaction to the pandemic along with conservatives around the world because irrelevant stupid incredibly rare dangers you get with every vaccine. Now you ignoramuses are bringing back measles and polio and smallpox next... absolute idiots Whoops brainwashed functional idiots....

of course, At the time the vaccine was about 90% effective at ending transmission, but of course the Orange Clown and your propaganda machine wrecked our reaction to the pandemic along with conservatives around the world because irrelevant stupid incredibly rare dangers you get with every vaccine. Now you ignoramuses are bringing back measles and polio and smallpox next... absolute idiots Whoops brainwashed functional idiots....

You all lied...

1678826268350.png

the establishment media is better known as journalism and reality even if it is Corporate and No real defense against Republicans.... all the TV networks and newspapers around the world also agree with the facts as seen by CNN&MSNBC and absolutely decry the election steal and all the other conspiracies about vaccines and global warming, and misinformation about how much the rich pay in taxes.
There are no facts seen by CNN&MSNBC

My brother has had COVID 3 times already. How is that "incredibly rare?"

Yeah, I like Haidt a lot. I don't sense a lot of political BS for him. I like nerds.

And regarding "fighting", that's where I go back to the counterproductive potential of thinking we're "at war". "Fighting" and being "at war" automatically eliminate communication, collaboration, innovation. I don't want either end of the spectrum "winning" because they'd take it as a mandate to shove their entire agenda down our throats, and not being a fan of either end, that doesn't work for me.

I heard a commentator say something about three years ago that really hit me: Has it been so long that we communicated like decent, intelligent, civil adults that we've lost that skill altogether? If that's true, the clock is ticking on this country.
I love it when you pretend to be a moderate.

Forum List

Back