The truth some here cannot take

Anyone else beside me wish this sewer of a sub forum called Race Relations would be ditched? I can't be the only one.

Because, you know, it's like the worst race relations I've ever seen, for sure. Gosh. The only purpose it really serves, to the casual observer, is to perpetuate racism.

Who's the brilliant one who thought of a race relations sub-forum anyway? Fire that one. lol.

Ditch it and let'em post their garbage in the Rubber Room.

Yep. Agreed. It's more suited for that area.

Just looking at this thread, it's one thing to promote black contributions to society and infrastructure, however, it's quite another thing entirely to offer content solely in a written pretext for no other reason than attacking another specific race, such as was done here again.

That's all you guys ever do in here. Attack blacks. I was told how blacks are resting on the achievements of whites more than once, and how blacks have done nothing ever more than once, none of you white pieces of shit protested that. That's attacking another race but you are fine with that. So fuck you.

The OP should not be allowed to use the words "Truth" or "Think".

It has no comprehension of what these words mean.

Sure he does

Truth = white devils

Think = regurgitated hate Trump talking points.

Show me where I have specifically called whites devils you lying SOB.

For the OP; race/racism/race relations are a core tenet of her political foundation. Many folks have flagship issues that drive their interest in politics. And the OP is hardly the only one. A person cannot even watch the news without race becoming a hot topic. Like it or not... The race issue is a political issue. To silence the OP for disagreeing with her”issues” is in no way productive to the full discourse of American politics. This is a forum made primarily to discuss American politics. No one is forced to read her OPs, nor respond to her posts. Agree, or disagree with her; she has as much a right to speak her piece on her keynote issues, as everyone else does theirs.

Anyone else beside me wish this sewer of a sub forum called Race Relations would be ditched? I can't be the only one.

Because, you know, it's like the worst race relations I've ever seen, for sure. Gosh. The only purpose it really serves, to the casual observer, is to perpetuate racism.

Who's the brilliant one who thought of a race relations sub-forum anyway? Fire that one. lol.

Ditch it and let'em post their garbage in the Rubber Room.

Yep. Agreed. It's more suited for that area.

Just looking at this thread, it's one thing to promote black contributions to society and infrastructure, however, it's quite another thing entirely to offer content solely in a written pretext for no other reason than attacking another specific race, such as was done here again.

That's all you guys ever do in here. Attack blacks. I was told how blacks are resting on the achievements of whites more than once, and how blacks have done nothing ever more than once, none of you white pieces of shit protested that. That's attacking another race but you are fine with that. So fuck you.

You misunderstand the point of discussing problems in the black community.

Whites did not invent as much as they claim.

Yay.

Another race superiority pissing match.

What about orange people? What have they invented?

160219_trumpaloompa.jpg

He's one of a kind.

Why do you feel this way?

You are absolutely correct. This section is filled with nothing but hate and racism. The only purpose this section serves is for racists of either side to post and incit. anger and hatred. SHUT IT DOWN.
This can be said of the entire forum.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.

For the OP; race/racism/race relations are a core tenet of her political foundation. Many folks have flagship issues that drive their interest in politics. And the OP is hardly the only one. A person cannot even watch the news without race becoming a hot topic. Like it or not... The race issue is a political issue. To silence the OP for disagreeing with her”issues” is in no way productive to the full discourse of American politics. This is a forum made primarily to discuss American politics. No one is forced to read her OPs, nor respond to her posts. Agree, or disagree with her; she has as much a right to speak her piece on her keynote issues, as everyone else does theirs.

This entire forum feeds racism and defending an action by saying that your opponents did it first is infantile.

What the hell is race anyway? I reckon it is, are they whitey, darkie, or a brownie.

Tards.

Race is nothing more than a political construct, used to conquer and divide people.

How do I know? A Hispanic like Zimmerman, who is a "brownie", magically transformed into a "whitey" overnight due to political expediency.

STFU. You an others here have consistently used race to bludgeon blacks with a bunch of lies about blacks hat you swear is fact. That's all you whites do in here.

Why do you feel this way?

Because whites aren't getting praised.

You are absolutely correct. This section is filled with nothing but hate and racism. The only purpose this section serves is for racists of either side to post and incit. anger and hatred. SHUT IT DOWN.
This can be said of the entire forum.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.
Most of the drivel on this section isn't truthful.

Again, same can be said of the entire forum.

Especially when it comes from conservative wingnuts.

No need to get your panties in a bunch

Next, will the OP post Halloween is racist because children dress up like Indians and Pirates?

Being a strict libertarian, I agree with that. But if the op is going to consistently use a 'Race Relations' sub forum for no other reason to attack specific racial groups, this is against the rules he signed onto.

OP and others like him who abuse the rules of the sub forum can do it in the rubber room, and they're free to spew racial hatred against particular targeted racial groups all they want.

This is all you whites do here. Attack blacks. If I didn't have to hear over 100 times how fucking worthless we blacks are, how we've failed, and how we haven't ever done anything, contributed anything, or invented anything ever in human history and that we only exist because of the goodness and innovation of whitey, this thread would not exist. Each time we try showing different you maggots claim it's fiction, made up or lies to make us feel good. And that's the mother fucking problem with you infantile bastards. You do this to other people and actually think they have no right to fight back.

Maybe it's you and the other real racists around here who need to be in the rubber room.

Last edited:
Again, same can be said of the entire forum.

Especially when it comes from conservative wingnuts.

No need to get your panties in a bunch

As I said, race is purely a political construct.

Thanks for proving my point.

Now it's time to call me a racist, that is your cue.

Really, the only reason race it talked about here is due to political concerns.

That is a truth.
They call racist so much it means nothing anymore.

Your political opponent becomes the racist.

The problem is, they call Trump a racist because he has become a political opponent of the NAACP. But before Trump, they called the entire Tea Party a group of racists. We all know that it mattered little who won as a Republican, they were going to be painted as a racist.

Unfortunately for them, Trump was not thought of as a racist prior to running for office. People looked at him as a narcissist and man whore, but not a racist.

Blacks thought of Trump as a racist, and so did the Nixon DOJ when they made him pay a settlement for racial discrimination. The tea party is a bunch of racists and republicans who are racists are called racists.

Bu his thread is about black achievements. You guys turned it into a crying session about fake black racism because it destroys your lies about black non achievement.

Forum List

Back