The truth some here cannot take

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Whites did not invent as much as they claim.

I've never known you to post the truth. Where is all the black created infrastructure? Where are all the colleges created by blacks? Where are all the aircraft manufacturing plants created by blacks? Where are all the colliders created by blacks? Where is anything created by blacks except here:

Anyone else beside me wish this sewer of a sub forum called Race Relations would be ditched? I can't be the only one.

Because, you know, it's like the worst race relations I've ever seen, for sure. Gosh. The only purpose it really serves, to the casual observer, is to perpetuate racism.

Who's the brilliant one who thought of a race relations sub-forum anyway? Fire that one. lol.

I've never known you to post the truth. Where is all the black created infrastructure? Where are all the colleges created by blacks? Where are all the aircraft manufacturing plants created by blacks? Where are all the colliders created by blacks? Where is anything created by blacks except here:

I've posted nothing but truth. You are the one with the problem. You got your answers bitch. Just because your insignificant white ass chooses not to believe what is shown doesn't matter.

Anyone else beside me wish this sewer of a sub forum called Race Relations would be ditched? I can't be the only one.

Because, you know, it's like the worst race relations I've ever seen, for sure. Gosh. The only purpose it really serves, to the casual observer, is to perpetuate racism.

Who's the brilliant one who thought of a race relations sub-forum anyway? Fire that one. lol.

It apparently was a fine place when only whites were here running their mouths. Because you don't invade threads by whites with this whining.

I've posted nothing but truth. You are the one with the problem. You got your answers bitch. Just because your insignificant white ass chooses not to believe what is shown doesn't matter.

You’ve posted nothing but examples of other people’s work... shockingly predictable...

Whites did not invent as much as they claim.

Yay.

Another race superiority pissing match.

What about orange people? What have they invented?

160219_trumpaloompa.jpg

I’d report someone’s holding a guy to your head making you click in when you don’t really want to.

You are absolutely correct. This section is filled with nothing but hate and racism. The only purpose this section serves is for racists of either side to post and incit. anger and hatred. SHUT IT DOWN.

I’d report someone’s holding a guy to your head making you click in when you don’t really want to.

What we need is public a poll. Someone should create a poll to see what the forum members think about ditching the Race Relations sub-forum.

For example...

A - Ditch Race Relations, it's only used to perpetuate racism

or

B - Keep race Relations, we'd like to continue providing a platform for perpetuating racism, because we think it's useful for something.

You are absolutely correct. This section is filled with nothing but hate and racism. The only purpose this section serves is for racists of either side to post and incit. anger and hatred. SHUT IT DOWN.

I disagree. I think that stupidity should be on full display for all to see.

Ditch it and let'em post their garbage in the Rubber Room.

Ditch it and let'em post their garbage in the Rubber Room.

Yep. Agreed. It's more suited for that area.

Just looking at this thread, it's one thing to promote black contributions to society and infrastructure, however, it's quite another thing entirely to offer content solely in a written pretext for no other reason than attacking another specific race, such as was done here again.

Last edited:
The expected crying coming from all the usual suspects. If I had made another Apparent Emotionally Troubled, Suicidal, Homicidal Black American Citizens thread I would be cheered and hailed for my greatness and no one would be crying about ace baiting or racial superiority pissing matches. You guys are pathetic losers who can't take the truth that not everything great was done by whites.

The expected crying coming from all the usual suspects. If I had made another Apparent Emotionally Troubled, Suicidal, Homicidal Black American Citizens thread I would be cheered and hailed for my greatness and no one would be crying about ace baiting or racial superiority pissing matches. You guys are pathetic losers who can't take the truth that not everything great was done by whites.

Hit the bricks, punk. The adults are taking over.

Forum List

Back