The Truth About John McCain

McCain's father was a Navy Admiral. Is it possible that Admiral McCain was able to use his influence in the investigation of the fire on the USS Forestall to blame some sort of electronic glitch in his son's plane that never happened before or after the incident?

McCain's plane had NOTHING to do with the Zuni rocket that was fired through Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) from an F-4 Phantom jet parked on the flight deck.

I was an Navy Electronics Technician and later a Surface Warfare Officer in charge of the ship's missile fire control radars. I know this shit like the back of my hand. Ever been on a Navy ship and ever noticed that almost everything has a grounding cable? Know why? EMI!

This is an attempt to smear McCain by individuals who cannot find their own ass with both hands.
Electro Static Discharge (ESD)

EMI interferes with radio signals

disaster.jpg

His stupid showing off caused this mess and it was covered up because of his father, an admiral.

During the course of his flying career with the U.S. Navy, John McCain was involved in at least five major mishaps or crashes involving his plane. The most dramatic incidents occurred in 1967. He barely escaped with his life after a missile exploded aboard an aircraft carrier, the USS Forrestal, in July of that year, killing 134 of his fellow crew members. In October, McCain was shot down over Vietnam by a surface-to-air missile.”

This article is an indictment of this man and proves that President Trump was correct in is assessment that McCain “was no hero.”

Full story with lots and lots of links @ McCain’s Death Bed Secret Just Came Out About Who He Killed After Skeleton Suddenly Resurfaces

Why is it that Contards take so much delight in attacking combat veterans?

Decorated combat veterans?

Lets review what President Snowflake- you know the guy who dodged Vietnam- said about John McCain:

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Note- Trump didn't say that John McCain was not a hero because he crashed planes on his carrier- but because he got captured.

So do you agree with Donald Trump that American veterans who were captured, imprisoned and tortured are not heroes?

View attachment 148222

images

Tell us how all of those survivors of the Bataan death march- aren't heroes.

Tell us again how John McCain is not a hero.

As usual, you Libtards are mixing apples and oranges. Every one of those guys in the Hanoi Hilton were heroes for holding out against attempts to make them turn against their country - except for Traitor McCain. He deserved to be courts-martialed and only got out of it due to his father and grandfather.
Because of his father and grandfather, McCain was offered release

Like a true hero, McCain refused unless everyone was released. McCain served out the war a POW and was released when everyone was released

disaster.jpg

His stupid showing off caused this mess and it was covered up because of his father, an admiral.

During the course of his flying career with the U.S. Navy, John McCain was involved in at least five major mishaps or crashes involving his plane. The most dramatic incidents occurred in 1967. He barely escaped with his life after a missile exploded aboard an aircraft carrier, the USS Forrestal, in July of that year, killing 134 of his fellow crew members. In October, McCain was shot down over Vietnam by a surface-to-air missile.”

This article is an indictment of this man and proves that President Trump was correct in is assessment that McCain “was no hero.”

Full story with lots and lots of links @ McCain’s Death Bed Secret Just Came Out About Who He Killed After Skeleton Suddenly Resurfaces

Why is it that Contards take so much delight in attacking combat veterans?

Decorated combat veterans?

Lets review what President Snowflake- you know the guy who dodged Vietnam- said about John McCain:

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Note- Trump didn't say that John McCain was not a hero because he crashed planes on his carrier- but because he got captured.

So do you agree with Donald Trump that American veterans who were captured, imprisoned and tortured are not heroes?

View attachment 148222

images

As usual, you Libtards are mixing apples and oranges. Every one of those guys in the Hanoi Hilton were heroes for holding out against attempts to make them turn against their country - except for Traitor McCain. He deserved to be courts-martialed and only got out of it due to his father and grandfather.
I was on active duty when that occurred and remember during DC training the Chief relating to this incident. As I recall he told us that a flare had been set off on deck, and it was tossed into the locker with other flares, but not all of the hatch had been dogged and an explosion followed.
That incident happened on the USS Oriskany. .... :cool:

Oh, STFU you nimrod!

Your skull is full of sh1t and your whole life is a lie. A hero is someone who chooses to face hardship for a greater good. Being captured and tortured is not a choice McCain or any POWs in Japan made. Really, you people are pathetic, you slap labels on things without regard for what those labels mean. In your world of lies, when the "enemy" chooses to face hardship, and death, for what he believes is a greater good, you sh1theads call him coward.

I prefer the truth over your world of lies.

Some POWs may be heroes, but they're mostly just victims.

McCain is a piece of sh1t. He was raised in a military family and chose the "safest" branch and then he was captured and he collaborated with the enemy for better treatment. His whole life has been f1cking up one thing after another, from killing a lot of American sailors to doing more than any other single man in causing the stock market crash of 2008.

disaster.jpg

What is a hero? Is there one definition for what a hero is? Nelson Mandela was a terrorist. The US considered him a terrorist until 2008. Was he a hero?

disaster.jpg

Interesting.....having been in the Navy for 21 years and using the Forrestal fire in training events....we were all told that it started when stray voltage caused a missile to fire across the flight deck and hit another plane......I wonder why the NAVY doesn't tell YOUR version. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......:eusa_think:

In 1967, the USS Forrestal suffered near catastrophic damage from a fire that raged on-board for nearly two days. John McCain was stationed on the Forrestal at the time and was quite likely responsible for the fire that killed 134 sailors and injured 62 others.

Hot dog pilots were well known for their "wet-starts," a process which allows fuel to build up in the engine before hitting the plane's start switch. The result of the wet-start is a long flame erupting from the tail of the plane. It was done simply for effect, a showy procedure meant to draw attention to the pilot.

On June 29, 1967, John McCain is alleged to have used a wet-start to "shake up" a pilot in the plane behind him. The result was a fired rocket, dropped bombs and a fire that raged for nearly two days. 134 sailors lost their lives and another 62 were badly injured.

McCain never had to answer for the incident. His father and grandfather were Navy admirals with a great deal of sway.

Three months after the Forrestal disaster McCain was shot down over North Vietnam. You know the rest of the story

John McCain, Wet-Starts and the USS Forrestal

Something like this would of been well known. T wants to bad mouth him due to the one vote.

I was on active duty when that occurred and remember during DC training the Chief relating to this incident. As I recall he told us that a flare had been set off on deck, and it was tossed into the locker with other flares, but not all of the hatch had been dogged and an explosion followed.
That's the Oriskany fire, Wry.

As we can see...there are those who will find any way to smear those who served if it serves their political purposes.....I never voted for McCain, but I honor his service as a Naval Aviator and as a POW....I would never ever ever smear his service. trumpanzees (Not you, Admiral) seem to relish it.

They favored George W Bush's service to John Kerry's

Purple Hearts are just band aids
Silver Stars are handed out like candy

He
Your skull is full of sh1t and your whole life is a lie. A hero is someone who chooses to face hardship for a greater good. Being captured and tortured is not a choice McCain or any POWs in Japan made. Really, you people are pathetic, you slap labels on things without regard for what those labels mean. In your world of lies, when the "enemy" chooses to face hardship, and death, for what he believes is a greater good, you sh1theads call him coward.

McCain is a piece of sh1t. He was raised in a military family and chose the "safest" branch and then he was captured and he collaborated with the enemy for better treatment. His whole life has been f1cking up one thing after another, from killing a lot of American sailors to doing more than any other single man in causing the stock market crash of 2008.

Safest branch huh? His father was an Admiral and so was his grandfather.

A better question would be why you are being such an ignorant asshole?

He

Safest branch huh? His father was an Admiral and so was his grandfather.

A better question would be why you are being such an ignorant asshole?
Dodging SAMs over enemy territory is not exactly the safest profession
Neither is ejecting from a burning aircraft over enemy territory

McCain is a hero....no matter what Trump says

Trump could have been a hero also, but for his feet. The ignorance of Trump questioning McCain's heroism.

Trump could have been a hero also, but for his feet. The ignorance of Trump questioning McCain's heroism.
Trump went to a Military Academy for spoiled rich kids

Almost the same thing

Apparently McCain didn't dodge a SAM. And, ejecting was a lot safer than not ejecting, for McCain.

Sorry, you're full of sh1t, and save that sh1t for the fags with a uniform fetish. It does't take and special degree of courage or heroism to join the military, especially in McCain's case. And, once you're in, you're pretty much stuck doing that dangerous stuff, and only slightly dangerous in McCain's case.

Flying is the safest way to be in a war and the people in the most danger wasn't McCain but the Americans killed and maimed by McCain on the USS Forrister.

McCain has done nothing to earn being called a hero, beyond not deserting.

Apparently McCain didn't dodge a SAM. And, ejecting was a lot safer than not ejecting, for McCain.

Sorry, you're full of sh1t, and save that sh1t for the fags with a uniform fetish. It does't take and special degree of courage or heroism to join the military, especially in McCain's case. And, once you're in, you're pretty much stuck doing that dangerous stuff, and only slightly dangerous in McCain's case.

Flying is the safest way to be in a war and the people in the most danger wasn't McCain but the Americans killed and maimed by McCain on the USS Forrister.

McCain has done nothing to earn being called a hero, beyond not deserting.

McCain could have picked a cushy assignment on a Destroyer away from any combat

Being a naval aviator is one of the most dangerous assignments a naval officer could choose. Right up there with being on a Swift Boat

McCain could have picked a cushy assignment on a Destroyer away from any combat

Where's the fun in being grounded?[/QUOT
Apparently McCain wasn't much of a flier. Maybe his father's influence got him through the academy. Randy "Duke" Cunningham was ten times the aviator that McCain pretended to be but sadly for Cunningham, he wasn't a 10th as an astute politician as McCain was. The hero who shot down the greatest V.C. air ace in the most epic dog fight in Vietnam was perp walked to federal prison while McCain who was shot down and collaborated with the enemy got a slap on the wrist for essentially the same charges.

Code of Conduct
Article V
- When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.

Forum List

Back