The Truth about Barack Hussen Obama.

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
So after years of research..with certain setbacks, I have finally proven my theory. After consulting with the birthers, the liberals and the tea party - and realizing I needed to dismiss what I heard from NBC news and Brian Williams; Bill O'Reilly and Fox News; and lies of the rest of MSM...I have determined the truth about our President of a Darker hue. It was hard, because I had to think for myself. But in the end, I am 100% positive. Barack Hussein Obama is indeed a black man; therefore, you can create any lie or narrative about him that you choose. He is a negro, and that simple fact - which I have proven - means that we no longer have to respect the Office of the Presidency. It means we can create some of the most outrageous narratives ever and spew nonsense like he doesn't love America without shame. Indeed, Obama is a negro...and not deserving of anything more than vitriol, hate politics and nonsense.

And his actions don't support the notion that he is deliberately doing things that have hurt this country? What about flooding the country with illegals? What about spying on citizens without consent? What about adding $8 trillion to the debt? None of these criticisms are legitimate because he is black?

And his actions don't support the notion that he is deliberately doing things that have hurt this country? What about flooding the country with illegals? What about spying on citizens without consent? What about adding $8 trillion to the debt? None of these criticisms are legitimate because he is black?
Fewer illegals coming in now compared to 2007...What was Bush's excuse?

• Banned
What has he done that is any different from any other POTUS? Illegals...Reagan granted amnesty. Spying on citizens...Bush's creation - hell, the GOP congress recently passed a bill giving Obama unprecedented authority to spy on Americnas. Debt...yeah, he sucks. Sure, the ctiticism may be legitimate if the motivation was sincere...but in actuality...we are talking about nothing but hypocrisy from those who like to manufacture BS against a President of a darker hue. Righteous beliefs stand on their own...the hypocrisy, hyperbole and hate politics are nonsense.

No. Those aren't legitimate because they are not legitimate. Their illegitimacy stands on their own.

Actually he's not a negro, he's a mulatto
Just call him a half breed like you white Christians used to me...
Of course, there is always the one drop rule. Teapers just like using mulatto so they can justify their hate politics.

Is he a mulatto or not?
He is black.

He's half black, now Google mulatto
He is black...google the one drop rule. The only reason your ilk likes to use the term mulatto...you think it gives you free reign to spew hate.

Just call him a half breed like you white Christians used to me...
Of course, there is always the one drop rule. Teapers just like using mulatto so they can justify their hate politics.

Is he a mulatto or not?
He is black.

He is black...google the one drop rule. The only reason your ilk likes to use the term mulatto...you think it gives you free reign to spew hate.
mu·lat·to
m(y)o͝oˈlädō/
datedoffensive
noun
  1. a person of mixed white and black ancestry, especially a person with one white and one black parent.

Is he a mulatto or not?
He is black.

mu·lat·to
m(y)o͝oˈlädō/
datedoffensive
noun
  1. a person of mixed white and black ancestry, especially a person with one white and one black parent.
obamamomanddad1.jpg

So after years of research..with certain setbacks, I have finally proven my theory. After consulting with the birthers, the liberals and the tea party - and realizing I needed to dismiss what I heard from NBC news and Brian Williams; Bill O'Reilly and Fox News; and lies of the rest of MSM...I have determined the truth about our President of a Darker hue. It was hard, because I had to think for myself. But in the end, I am 100% positive. Barack Hussein Obama is indeed a black man; therefore, you can create any lie or narrative about him that you choose. He is a negro, and that simple fact - which I have proven - means that we no longer have to respect the Office of the Presidency. It means we can create some of the most outrageous narratives ever and spew nonsense like he doesn't love America without shame. Indeed, Obama is a negro...and not deserving of anything more than vitriol, hate politics and nonsense.

Thanks for that fascinating look into the mind of the mentally deficient.

Forum List

Back