The Truth about Barack Hussen Obama.

So after years of research..with certain setbacks, I have finally proven my theory. After consulting with the birthers, the liberals and the tea party - and realizing I needed to dismiss what I heard from NBC news and Brian Williams; Bill O'Reilly and Fox News; and lies of the rest of MSM...I have determined the truth about our President of a Darker hue. It was hard, because I had to think for myself. But in the end, I am 100% positive. Barack Hussein Obama is indeed a black man; therefore, you can create any lie or narrative about him that you choose. He is a negro, and that simple fact - which I have proven - means that we no longer have to respect the Office of the Presidency. It means we can create some of the most outrageous narratives ever and spew nonsense like he doesn't love America without shame. Indeed, Obama is a negro...and not deserving of anything more than vitriol, hate politics and nonsense.
He is not a negro. That description is incomplete, and thus misleading. He is an inexperienced, egotistical, short sighted, timorous neeeegro and that's why he is devalued...not his office. Put a black neurosurgeon with rational policies and balls in that office...and voila... he is our respected, revered Neeegro.

Is he a mulatto or not?
He is black.

He's half black, now Google mulatto
He is black...google the one drop rule. The only reason your ilk likes to use the term mulatto...you think it gives you free reign to spew hate.
mu·lat·to
m(y)o͝oˈlädō/
datedoffensive
noun
  1. a person of mixed white and black ancestry, especially a person with one white and one black parent.
obamamomanddad1.jpg
Why wouldn't a young woman want to marry that dude...he gots da vibe, yo.

He is black.

He is black...google the one drop rule. The only reason your ilk likes to use the term mulatto...you think it gives you free reign to spew hate.
mu·lat·to
m(y)o͝oˈlädō/
datedoffensive
noun
  1. a person of mixed white and black ancestry, especially a person with one white and one black parent.
obamamomanddad1.jpg
A crack ho' will do anything for a high..

He is black.

mu·lat·to
m(y)o͝oˈlädō/
datedoffensive
noun
obamamomanddad1.jpg

I'm not convinced that's baby daddy:confused-84:

mu·lat·to
m(y)o͝oˈlädō/
datedoffensive
noun
obamamomanddad1.jpg
Wow, HOss...I didn't think you would prove my point by calling Hussein's mother a crack whore.

mu·lat·to
m(y)o͝oˈlädō/
datedoffensive
noun
obamamomanddad1.jpg
Wow, HOss...I didn't think you would prove my point by calling Hussein's mother a crack whore.

I doubt she did crack...

mu·lat·to
m(y)o͝oˈlädō/
datedoffensive
noun
obamamomanddad1.jpg
She was a Sixties hippie who indulged and if they would have had crack then she would have smoked it.

So after years of research..with certain setbacks, I have finally proven my theory. After consulting with the birthers, the liberals and the tea party - and realizing I needed to dismiss what I heard from NBC news and Brian Williams; Bill O'Reilly and Fox News; and lies of the rest of MSM...I have determined the truth about our President of a Darker hue. It was hard, because I had to think for myself. But in the end, I am 100% positive. Barack Hussein Obama is indeed a black man; therefore, you can create any lie or narrative about him that you choose. He is a negro, and that simple fact - which I have proven - means that we no longer have to respect the Office of the Presidency. It means we can create some of the most outrageous narratives ever and spew nonsense like he doesn't love America without shame. Indeed, Obama is a negro...and not deserving of anything more than vitriol, hate politics and nonsense.

Your avatar is the only accurate aspect of your post.

mu·lat·to
m(y)o͝oˈlädō/
datedoffensive
noun
obamamomanddad1.jpg
She was a Sixties hippie who indulged and if they would have had crack then she would have smoked it.
Maybe. Crack is sort of like heroin...a line most druggies won't cross.

And his actions don't support the notion that he is deliberately doing things that have hurt this country? What about flooding the country with illegals? What about spying on citizens without consent? What about adding $8 trillion to the debt? None of these criticisms are legitimate because he is black?
Fewer illegals coming in now compared to 2007...What was Bush's excuse?
Diversion. It doesn't matter who let more illegals in. Bush was criticized for it, why can't Obama be criticized for it?

And his actions don't support the notion that he is deliberately doing things that have hurt this country? What about flooding the country with illegals? What about spying on citizens without consent? What about adding $8 trillion to the debt? None of these criticisms are legitimate because he is black?
What has he done that is any different from any other POTUS? Illegals...Reagan granted amnesty. Spying on citizens...Bush's creation - hell, the GOP congress recently passed a bill giving Obama unprecedented authority to spy on Americnas. Debt...yeah, he sucks. Sure, the ctiticism may be legitimate if the motivation was sincere...but in actuality...we are talking about nothing but hypocrisy from those who like to manufacture BS against a President of a darker hue. Righteous beliefs stand on their own...the hypocrisy, hyperbole and hate politics are nonsense.
I get it, you can criticize Reagan for amnesty, Bush for spying, GOP for letting Obama increase the spying, but if we criticize Obama for continuing any of those same things or increasing them, it's only because he's black. Is that what you're saying?

The truth about Barack Hussein Obama?

He lost the US House of Representatives, in the 'shellacking' of November 2010...

He lost the US Senate, in the 'shellacking' of November 2014..

He grows increasingly marginalized and lame duck -ish...

With very little left to govern with other than Imperial Decree...

More importantly, he lost the American People some time ago, as well...

Hurry, January 20, 2017...

Hopey-changey, indeed...

A better economy in the 2001-2007 timeframe that kept luring them in?

Prove that.

Stop complaining. Don't you see that this is a win-win scenario?

Kind of like YOU, right ? Well, of course he doesn't love America. He's hired Muslim Brotherhood operatives to work in his White House. Good thing you've got me here to clue you in.
geez.gif

Forum List

Back