The Trump Support You Don't See

If he loses, will you be able to accept it?
The left never accepted Trumps election and have been saying they should not concede this one as well.
They have war gamed losing scenarios that include succession & civil war.
BTW, if they want to succeed, I say good riddance. We would be much better off in the long run without them & their insane Burn Loot Murder & amifa beta boys.
Yes it’s clear the two sides won’t accept defeat. That should lead to some very negative consequences.
I think you're exactly right. The left will point to the polls & claim the only way DT could have won is by cheating because that's what the polls said.
The right will look to the crowd & enthusiasm gap, the obvious bias & suppression of a legitimate & extremely serious scandal by MSM & the Deep State, POC voting for DT in massive numbers & the way the Dems have set it all up for massive voter fraud.
It's gonna be a sh!tshow

Why and how is this question only asked of Trump and his supporters when it has been Democrats and Liberals that refused to accept the ‘00, ‘04, and ‘16 results? Clearly, this is a question that needs to be asked of Democrats and Liberals more than Trump supporters.
Yes you wingers are very much alike. I suspect both sides won’t accept losing.

Poor gip
He can't lose
He isn't in the contest.
Oh I lose big time, no matter which of the two morons wins. This is true for all Americans but somehow the ignorant ones like you, don’t know it.

Fair enough. What does a better candidate than either of the choices look like? If we had to "build" that candidate, what would he/she look like? Uniting more people would be key. Focusing on the middle of the left and right spectrum would be a strategy. I'm not sure either party is interested in that. First of all, Donald Trump is NOT a Republican. He is an outsider who traditionally leaned Democrat yet maintained conservative fiscal principles in the area of tax cuts and policies. The Democrat Party is decidedly left. The Republican Party as a whole is weak.

Washington, Pa. -- Everyone can see President Donald Trump's rallies. In the final days of the campaign, he is jetting from swing state to swing state, drawing big crowds to outdoor airport events as he makes his closing argument for reelection.

But there are also pro-Trump events that aren't covered in the media. A case in point was a recent road rally, with thousands of Trump supporters jumping in their cars and pickup trucks to drive through parts of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. Organizers estimated the rally included about 2,000 vehicles, each with two, three, or more people inside. Gatherings like it have been going on for months in some of the places President Trump needs to win most if he is to be reelected.

And here is a striking part -- the rallies are not the work of the Trump campaign. The tri-state road rally was organized and staged by local Trump supporters, linked together largely by Facebook, who want to show that enthusiasm for the president in western Pennsylvania and surrounding areas is not just strong, but stronger than it was when Trump eked out a victory in Pennsylvania in 2016. If Trump wins this critical state, it will owe in significant part to this organic movement and the energetic organizers who have nothing to do with his official campaign.

BJ - I think that this Trump victory will be larger than the last and leave the Dems even more stunned.
They dont have a job? Even if the messiah showed up in my hood few will attend we are all busy working...and I see these people (mostly obese) waiting for hours to listen to a liar?

Just the sheer work Trump puts in every day should be an inspiration!

Even to democrats.

3 rallies a day (some times more) AND running the country!

View attachment 407804
He is spending taxpayer money on his campaign and quit his main job of fighting COVID-19 and failed to help Americans with stimulus funds.

No he's spending donated money on his campaign and he has never quit the job of running the country. No one can do anything about the Chinese virus and anyone saying different is full of shit.

Pelousy and her Dem House are the ones holding up the stimulus funds.

All they have to do it take the pork they crammed into it out, send it to the Senate. The Senate will vote and then pass it on the Trump for his signature.
What pork? Explain this alleged pork. Dem's have passed two bills. Republicans and Trump cry "pork", so, what pork are you talking aboud?

WTF, don't you pay attention to anything?
Nancy Pelosi’s ‘COVID relief’ bill is mainly just a left-wing wish list

Yeah. He's to brainwashed to look anything up and he sure can't figure out why the Senate hasn't voted on and passed it along for Trump's signature.

What and imbecile he is.
You are the brainwashed one. Now you will spend all your focus and attention on making excuses why you can not or will not provide your "pork" deflection excuses. Providing overtime pay to postal employees for processing election ballots, which is normally done, isn't Pork.

Its already on the board stupid. Thinker put it up for you stupid, lazy ass.
The only thing I saw was an irrelevant two-month-old opinion article and you being unable to articulate a point.

Pork = Special Interest Funding irrelevant to the focus or purpose of a specific piece of legislation. So far you haven't given one example, but feel free now. I think you can't.

If you weren't such a lazy ass you'd look it up yourself. If there weren't any pork in it the Senate would have taken it, voted on it and passed it on for Trump's signature. Common Sense 101. You have none.
I know why McConnel will not allow a vote. You don't. Again, you are pleading for me to look up something that does not exist. If it existed you would have mentioned it. You would have some kind of hint or suggestion of what your fantasy theory was or is. Some clues or proposals.
You are just wasting time. McConnel is trying to keep the Senate version of the tea party conservatives inline.
The Senate offered to pass a bill containing the items both sides agreed on months ago, but Pelosi refused. She's attempting to extort the American people to pay for a lot of democratic wish list items like pension bailouts for states that used lucrative pensions they can't pay for to bribe public employee unions to support democratic candidates.

As I said. Loads of Pork which has nothing to do with a Chines Virus relief bill. More Democratic bullshit.

The Trump supporters I don't WANT to see?
ALL of them

MadPicture2.jpg

Why and how is this question only asked of Trump and his supporters when it has been Democrats and Liberals that refused to accept the ‘00, ‘04, and ‘16 results? Clearly, this is a question that needs to be asked of Democrats and Liberals more than Trump supporters.

Poor gip
He can't lose
He isn't in the contest.
Oh I lose big time, no matter which of the two morons wins. This is true for all Americans but somehow the ignorant ones like you, don’t know it.

That's nice
Something keeping your ignorant ass here?
You aren't posting from prison are you?
I told you already. Please pay attention. I’m here to educate YOU.

you're not

Even to democrats.

View attachment 407804
He is spending taxpayer money on his campaign and quit his main job of fighting COVID-19 and failed to help Americans with stimulus funds.

No he's spending donated money on his campaign and he has never quit the job of running the country. No one can do anything about the Chinese virus and anyone saying different is full of shit.

All they have to do it take the pork they crammed into it out, send it to the Senate. The Senate will vote and then pass it on the Trump for his signature.
What pork? Explain this alleged pork. Dem's have passed two bills. Republicans and Trump cry "pork", so, what pork are you talking aboud?

Yeah. He's to brainwashed to look anything up and he sure can't figure out why the Senate hasn't voted on and passed it along for Trump's signature.

What and imbecile he is.
You are the brainwashed one. Now you will spend all your focus and attention on making excuses why you can not or will not provide your "pork" deflection excuses. Providing overtime pay to postal employees for processing election ballots, which is normally done, isn't Pork.

The only thing I saw was an irrelevant two-month-old opinion article and you being unable to articulate a point.

Pork = Special Interest Funding irrelevant to the focus or purpose of a specific piece of legislation. So far you haven't given one example, but feel free now. I think you can't.

If you weren't such a lazy ass you'd look it up yourself. If there weren't any pork in it the Senate would have taken it, voted on it and passed it on for Trump's signature. Common Sense 101. You have none.
I know why McConnel will not allow a vote. You don't. Again, you are pleading for me to look up something that does not exist. If it existed you would have mentioned it. You would have some kind of hint or suggestion of what your fantasy theory was or is. Some clues or proposals.
You are just wasting time. McConnel is trying to keep the Senate version of the tea party conservatives inline.
The Senate offered to pass a bill containing the items both sides agreed on months ago, but Pelosi refused. She's attempting to extort the American people to pay for a lot of democratic wish list items like pension bailouts for states that used lucrative pensions they can't pay for to bribe public employee unions to support democratic candidates.

As I said. Loads of Pork which has nothing to do with a Chines Virus relief bill. More Democratic bullshit.
You're a load of pork crap. You have been saying the same lie all day. You still can't show an example of pork. I'm beginning to think maybe you are a retard and maybe I should leave you along.

Even to democrats.

View attachment 407804

What and imbecile he is.

You're a load of pork crap. You have been saying the same lie all day. You still can't show an example of pork. I'm beginning to think maybe you are a retard and maybe I should leave you along.

No lie read AZ's post dumbass.

Washington, Pa. -- Everyone can see President Donald Trump's rallies. In the final days of the campaign, he is jetting from swing state to swing state, drawing big crowds to outdoor airport events as he makes his closing argument for reelection.

But there are also pro-Trump events that aren't covered in the media. A case in point was a recent road rally, with thousands of Trump supporters jumping in their cars and pickup trucks to drive through parts of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. Organizers estimated the rally included about 2,000 vehicles, each with two, three, or more people inside. Gatherings like it have been going on for months in some of the places President Trump needs to win most if he is to be reelected.

And here is a striking part -- the rallies are not the work of the Trump campaign. The tri-state road rally was organized and staged by local Trump supporters, linked together largely by Facebook, who want to show that enthusiasm for the president in western Pennsylvania and surrounding areas is not just strong, but stronger than it was when Trump eked out a victory in Pennsylvania in 2016. If Trump wins this critical state, it will owe in significant part to this organic movement and the energetic organizers who have nothing to do with his official campaign.

BJ - I think that this Trump victory will be larger than the last and leave the Dems even more stunned.
They dont have a job? Even if the messiah showed up in my hood few will attend we are all busy working...and I see these people (mostly obese) waiting for hours to listen to a liar?

No, literally no one waited to see Barack Hussein.

Even to democrats.

View attachment 407804

What and imbecile he is.

He won't allow a vote till the pork is gone. The Senate wants a stand alone Chinese virus relief bill. Not a bill loaded with crap the Dems want to do.

You can stick you tea party bull shit up you ass. What a moron you are.

Even to democrats.

View attachment 407804

What and imbecile he is.

Retirement, pension fund withdrawal support funds, IRA support withdrawal funds, etc., aren't non-COVID 19 affected pork projects. They are direct losses from COVID-19. If big businesses and corporations are being protected why shouldn't ordinary working people?

If he loses I won't go out and riot and loot innocent businesses, nor will I shed any tears. It's not out of the realm of possibility that Biden could win. America was dumb enough to elect Obama twice, so the potential for doing something as stupid as electing Biden obviously exists.

Even to democrats.

View attachment 407804

What and imbecile he is.

Retirement, pension fund withdrawal support funds, IRA support withdrawal funds, etc., aren't non-COVID 19 affected pork projects. They are direct losses from COVID-19. If big businesses and corporations are being protected why shouldn't ordinary working people?

No that's what I said. Pork. Its supposed to be for Chinese virus relief. Period. Once the Senate gets that bill they will vote and pass it for Trump to sign.

If he loses I won't go out and riot and loot innocent businesses, nor will I shed any tears. It's not out of the realm of possibility that Biden could win. America was dumb enough to elect Obama twice, so the potential for doing something as stupid as electing Biden obviously exists.
There is no doubt electing Joe is dumb but than, electing Don is too.

Regarding Ears he sucked major, but remember who he ran against. Crazed Johnny McCain and Mitty boy Romney. Two extremely worthless warmongering establishment fools.

I gave up trying to figure out the lesser of two evils. I’m extremely smart. Just not that smart.

Poor gip
He can't lose
He isn't in the contest.

That's nice
Something keeping your ignorant ass here?
You aren't posting from prison are you?
I told you already. Please pay attention. I’m here to educate YOU.

you're not
I know that. You’re a very poor student.

Regarding Ears he sucked major, but remember who he ran against. Crazed Johnny McCain and Mitty boy Romney. Two extremely worthless warmongering establishment fools.

I gave up trying to figure out the lesser of two evils. I’m extremely smart. Just not that smart.

No
You're an idiot

Poor gip
He can't lose
He isn't in the contest.

Fair enough. What does a better candidate than either of the choices look like? If we had to "build" that candidate, what would he/she look like? Uniting more people would be key. Focusing on the middle of the left and right spectrum would be a strategy. I'm not sure either party is interested in that. First of all, Donald Trump is NOT a Republican. He is an outsider who traditionally leaned Democrat yet maintained conservative fiscal principles in the area of tax cuts and policies. The Democrat Party is decidedly left. The Republican Party as a whole is weak.
The ideal candidate IMHO, eliminates the War Department, CIA, FBI, NSA for starters. Term limits on Congress and public funding of all federal politicians. Any money given to politicians is a crime with long prison sentences for all involved. The immediate breakup of the big tech firms and implement a flat tax, thus eliminating the IRS and all the loopholes for the wealthy. Enact Medicare for all, since it’s now much cheaper than our current fraudulent system. Forgave all student loan debt and impose strict rules on keeping higher education affordable for even the poorest Americans.

That’s a good start. Of course, if a politician got any of these things done they’d have their head blown off by a “crazy commie,“ put in place by the establishment.

No
You're an idiot
Lol. Please do better.

Poor gip
He can't lose
He isn't in the contest.

The ideal candidate IMHO, eliminates the War Department, CIA, FBI, NSA for starters. Term limits on Congress and public funding of all federal politicians. Any money given to politicians is a crime with long prison sentences for all involved. The immediate breakup of the big tech firms and implement a flat tax, thus eliminating the IRS and all the loopholes for the wealthy. Enact Medicare for all, since it’s now much cheaper than our current fraudulent system. Forgave all student loan debt and impose strict rules on keeping higher education affordable for even the poorest Americans.

That’s a good start. Of course, if a politician got any of these things done they’d have their head blown off by a “crazy commie,“ put in place by the establishment.

I hope that you are old and won't be around long.
You are literally retarded and dangerous

Forum List

Back