The Trump Recession Begins

Dow futures pare losses, down about 500; safety breakers stop Nasdaq, S&P 500 spirals

Dow futures briefly dropped more than 800 points and bonds rallied as markets feared Donald Trump could pull off an upset and take the White House. Dow futures were trading about 500 points lower as of 2:14 a.m., ET.

Just before midnight ET, S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq 100 futures plunged more than 5 percent.

That was just above levels identified as "limit down" by the CME, which confirmed to CNBC that S&P and Nasdaq futures can trade above but not below those prices until 9:30 a.m., ET, when the Wednesday U.S. trading session begins.

JESUS CHRIST....the potato is strong with you.

It's being called the Trump boom. Poor little libs.
To be followed by the Trump bust. You can't have a recession without a boom first.
The 8 year Obama recession will be difficult to fix.....
There has been NO Obama recession, even though the Right have been predicting that "double dip" for all 8 years. Trump will, like every Republican president, overheat the economy creating a bubble that he will burst so he and his fellow cash rich tycoons can scoff up properties at well below their true value.
Don't doubt me!

To be followed by the Trump bust. You can't have a recession without a boom first.
There has been NO Obama recession, even though the Right have been predicting that "double dip" for all 8 years. Trump will, like every Republican president, overheat the economy creating a bubble that he will burst so he and his fellow cash rich tycoons can scoff up properties at well below their true value.
Don't doubt me!
We've been in a dismal growth at 1.2% gdp. I don't know it that's technically a recession but it isn't good. It's impossible for Trump to fuck it up worse. What halfwits like you fail to receive is that dems do not like to cut spending. At all. Any cut back is advertised as the end of our civilization. America is much more aware of that now and Trump is the type of guy that won't roll over and play nice guy when hammered with leftist bullshit.

You lost, suck it up like a man.

Don't doubt me!
We've been in a dismal growth at 1.2% gdp. I don't know it that's technically a recession but it isn't good. It's impossible for Trump to fuck it up worse. What halfwits like you fail to receive is that dems do not like to cut spending. At all. Any cut back is advertised as the end of our civilization. America is much more aware of that now and Trump is the type of guy that won't roll over and play nice guy when hammered with leftist bullshit.

No fuck up is impossible for Trump.
Don't doubt me.

Don't doubt me!

Don't doubt me.
Don't doubt me is Rush. Believe me is Trump. Get your slogans together.

Chin up, tits out and soldier on!

Don't doubt me!

Don't doubt me.
No doubt success will look like a fuckup to you LWNJ fuckups....

Don't doubt me!

Don't doubt me.
No doubt success will look like a fuckup to you LWNJ fuckups....
Just like 78 months of growth looks like a fuckup to you, and losing 700,000 jobs in one month looks like success to you.

A healthy capitalistic economy always has a correction.
There is nothing healthy about a boom & bust economy. On the bust you loose all the gain on the boom.
So flatlining is better? We've had an average low of 3% gdp growth and have been nowhere near it. Most people didn't buy what you're selling.

A healthy capitalistic economy always has a correction.
There is nothing healthy about a boom & bust economy. On the bust you loose all the gain on the boom.
So flatlining is better? We've had an average low of 3% gdp growth and have been nowhere near it. Most people didn't buy what you're selling.
Right, with that average low of 3% we've had 10 recessions, one every 4 years since WWII. With Obama's slow and steady growth without overheating the economy we've had no recessions, in spite of all the prayers by the Right for a super great recession.
Praise God.

Forum List

Back