The Trump Mandate

SixFoot

Get off my lawn!
Reaction score
LIBERAL America elected President Trump last night, with a clear and concise mandate:

"GIVE US BACK OUR INDUSTRY!"

It's the economy, people.

upload_2016-11-9_16-15-49.png

ElmerMudd

Gold Member
Reaction score
LIBERAL America elected President Trump last night, with a clear and concise mandate:

View attachment 97697
Trump and the Republicans will have full control of our economy. If the improvement of our economy is not accelerated from the Obama recovery, it is on Trump and the Republicans.

OP
SixFoot

SixFoot

Get off my lawn!
Reaction score

View attachment 97697
Trump and the Republicans will have full control of our economy. If the improvement of our economy is not accelerated from the Obama recovery, it is on Trump and the Republicans.
I wouldn't call the last 8 years a recovery from anything, but we survived. lol

ElmerMudd

Gold Member
Reaction score

View attachment 97697
Well the next 4 years will be on you and those you voted for. If there is success, congratulations. If there is failure there is no one to blame but yourself.

Norman

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 97697
That map doesn't look quite like what the anti-Trumpers here had in mind.

Trumpslide is what I am seeing.

OP
SixFoot

SixFoot

Get off my lawn!
Reaction score

View attachment 97697
Well the next 4 years will be on you and those you voted for. If there is success, congratulations. If there is failure there is no one to blame but yourself.
I'm fine with that. I voted mostly Libertarian anyway, and wrote my own name in on the ones with only one candidate on the ticket. lol

I think Trump will do wonderful things, terrific things for this economy. I'm not convinced yet about him with anything else, maybe par or subpar. We'll see.

Timmy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mandate ? He lost the popular vote .

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anything bad that happens for the next 8 years...Trump inherited from Obama AHAHAHAHAHA

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List