The Trump Mandate

SixFoot

Get off my lawn!
Sep 4, 2014
LIBERAL America elected President Trump last night, with a clear and concise mandate:

"GIVE US BACK OUR INDUSTRY!"

It's the economy, people.

upload_2016-11-9_16-15-49.png

LIBERAL America elected President Trump last night, with a clear and concise mandate:

View attachment 97697
Trump and the Republicans will have full control of our economy. If the improvement of our economy is not accelerated from the Obama recovery, it is on Trump and the Republicans.

View attachment 97697
Trump and the Republicans will have full control of our economy. If the improvement of our economy is not accelerated from the Obama recovery, it is on Trump and the Republicans.

I wouldn't call the last 8 years a recovery from anything, but we survived. lol

View attachment 97697

Well the next 4 years will be on you and those you voted for. If there is success, congratulations. If there is failure there is no one to blame but yourself.

View attachment 97697

Well the next 4 years will be on you and those you voted for. If there is success, congratulations. If there is failure there is no one to blame but yourself.

I'm fine with that. I voted mostly Libertarian anyway, and wrote my own name in on the ones with only one candidate on the ticket. lol

I think Trump will do wonderful things, terrific things for this economy. I'm not convinced yet about him with anything else, maybe par or subpar. We'll see.

Forum List

Back