The True Cure for the Virus is to End Open Borders

The pandemic started in December if not earlier. There was plenty of time.

Further, we can look at Russia, then at what you wrote... then look at Russia again. Yes, it is full of shit.

Yes, there was plenty of time for us to prepare...you know do things like mass produce testing kits and stockpile extra PPE gear and the like....

but instead we were told it was all good and we did not need to worry about such things

I was not told that, but that's because I don't watch CNN. Even president Trump, the greatest in US history, was shortly taken by UN lies.

It was your god in the white house saying those things, not CNN...do try and keep up with the edits from your god.

Trump corrected his stance quickly as it became evident what the lies are.

Exactly why we don't have an ideological hack as the president.

I agree with you that Trump is not an ideological hack. He is nothing but a populist blowing in the wind of whatever makes his followers happy

I agree with you that Trump is not an ideological hack. He is nothing but a populist blowing in the wind of whatever makes his followers happy

He is a true American president.

And an alpha, unfortunately this is where problems start for low status males.

He is a true American president.

And an alpha, unfortunately this is where problems start for low status males.

The only people that have troubles with an alpha are other alphas. Betas like you worship the alphas.

Open borders = No Wall = Infection spreads free. It's like turning off your fire-wall on a computer.
No open borders nonsense = Anti-Virus.

Russia has 3 deaths from Corona virus. If only democrats were not calling everyone a racist when Trump bravely shut the Chinese border, we would not even have the virus.

Russia is an economic backwater...

We don't have a border with China, and the disease got here despite his breaking off travel. We now have MORE cases than China.

We don't have a border?

Good, then it is even EASIER to stop travel. Of course, in this case that's what we did, which is why the virus arrived to Europe far sooner. However, then the virus came here from Europe.

Only now they are listening to sound advice, but it is too late.
So, what the plan, shoot any American that tries to leave?

Open borders = No Wall = Infection spreads free. It's like turning off your fire-wall on a computer.

Russia has 3 deaths from Corona virus. If only democrats were not calling everyone a racist when Trump bravely shut the Chinese border, we would not even have the virus.

We don't have a border with China, and the disease got here despite his breaking off travel. We now have MORE cases than China.

We don't have a border?

Good, then it is even EASIER to stop travel. Of course, in this case that's what we did, which is why the virus arrived to Europe far sooner. However, then the virus came here from Europe.

I do not believe we will have to shoot you if you believe swimming over the Atlantic is feasible.

We don't have a border?

I do not believe we will have to shoot you if you believe swimming over the Atlantic is feasible.

Canada? Mexico?

We’re not an island if you forgot your geography.

We don't have a border?

Canada? Mexico?

We will opt to do the same as all other nations as they have now locked their borders. To be frank I am not concerned about people wanting out, but the people coming in. Yes, if they come in, we stop them, one way or the other.

We don't have a border?

Canada? Mexico?

We will opt to do the same as all other nations as they have now locked their borders. To be frank I am not concerned about people wanting out, but the people coming in. Yes, if they come in, we stop them, one way or the other.

Even American citizens? Deny their right to return to their country?

We don't have a border?

Canada? Mexico?

Americans can come back and be quarantined and monitored, provided they left before...

We don't have a border?

Canada? Mexico?

Americans can come back and be quarantined and monitored, provided they left before...

Do you realize how many Americans that would be?

We don't have a border?

Canada? Mexico?

Do you realize how many Americans we are locking down now that we did not close the borders?

Hint: Almost everyone.

The stimulus plan is what now? 2 trillion... that could have been done with 2 billion. And if it comes to be too much, then we might say that no they do not have the right to come back without waiting in line. This is not exact rocket science.

We don't have a border?

Canada? Mexico?

Do you realize how many Americans we are locking down now that we did not close the borders?

Hint: Almost everyone.

The stimulus plan is what now? 2 trillion... that could have been done with 2 billion.

You’re not entirely wrong, and I don’t disagree with you in everything.

Americans coming back from overseas were not adequately monitored or tested for COVID, which is where outbreak came from. Not from foreigners but from Americans traveling abroad.

It was a bit of a missed opportunity.

Unfortunately I fear this cure wouldn't be effective. Open borders really don't matter in such cases. :(
When you have to fight against viruses or bacteria borders are useless. These living beings don't see our political boundaries, they don't care.
Spanish flu killed almost 50 millions in 2 years (1918 - 1920) and at that time all the borders were literally locked up

“BUT, BUT, BUT...multiculturalism is so beneficial for Americans...I can’t tell you how it’s beneficial I just know it is because it feels sooooo good to say it.”
Ain’t that right Golfing Gator Mac1958 and lowlife Tards?

“BUT, BUT, BUT...multiculturalism is so beneficial for Americans...I can’t tell you how it’s beneficial I just know it is because it feels sooooo good to say it.”

Why yes it is. At least for anyone that is not scared shitless of anyone that does not look like them or talk like them

Why yes it is. At least for anyone that is not scared shitless of anyone that does not look like them or talk like them
How so?
Break it down for us...unless you can’t.
You’ll come up with big asses, cool music, spicy food recipes and that’s it...just like everybody else.
Lay it on us...GO

How so?
You’ll come up with big asses, cool music, spicy food recipes and that’s it...just like everybody else.
Lay it on us...GO

Good music and good food is more than enough...to important aspects of life that are improved by it.

Then there is the infusion of fresh ideas and a different way of looking at things. The immunologist my wife is working very closely with during this medical crisis is from Germany. He has take on things that are different than American Med School trained doctors. Having multiple points of view is always a good thing for anyone not scared shitless of anyone that does not think just like them.

How so?
Lay it on us...GO

Good music and good food is more than enough...to important aspects of life that are improved by it.

Then there is the infusion of fresh ideas and a different way of looking at things. The immunologist my wife is working very closely with during this medical crisis is from Germany. He has take on things that are different than American Med School trained doctors. Having multiple points of view is always a good thing for anyone not scared shitless of anyone that does not think just like them.

haha...The ole...”I know this ONE GUY”story huh?
Germany...really?
Do you really think anybody gives two fucks about those here from Germany? Come on man, I think we both know our founders invited Germans...we both know who’s fucking the place up and it isn’t Germans.
You’d trade the life of Mollie Tibbetts for food recipes and music any day wouldn’t you you sick fuck.

So exactly how would a 'wall' have protected America from viruses arriving by people legally arriving in the United States by plane?

Specifically.

Forum List

Back