The True Cure for the Virus is to End Open Borders

From what I've read while this flu virus originated in China, a good portion of the blame for its introduction to the United States falls on the cruise line industry.

We don't have a border?

Nope. Look at a map. We only have borders with Mexico and Canada. I know you flunked fifth grade geography.

Of course, in this case that's what we did, which is why the virus arrived to Europe far sooner. However, then the virus came here from Europe.

Yes, it came here because we didn't keep AMERICANS out, and AMERICANS caught it in Europe and China. Viruses don't care if you are Chinese or American or European... just as long as you are warm.

So what Trump did was panic a lot of people to rush back here, crowd into airports with other people who caught the virus, and now we are up to 80K Cases and 1300 deaths.

Open borders = No Wall = Infection spreads free. It's like turning off your fire-wall on a computer.
No open borders nonsense = Anti-Virus.

Russia has 3 deaths from Corona virus. If only democrats were not calling everyone a racist when Trump bravely shut the Chinese border, we would not even have the virus.

And Russia does not even have a wall...there goes your theory that no wall = open borders.

Russia has no walls?

Open borders = No Wall = Infection spreads free. It's like turning off your fire-wall on a computer.

Russia has 3 deaths from Corona virus. If only democrats were not calling everyone a racist when Trump bravely shut the Chinese border, we would not even have the virus.
Really Norman?

I can understand angst about illegal entry,

BUT this virus came to the USA through LEGAL entry to the USA, and likely by American businessmen who work or traveled to Asia, China.

Millions of foreign travelers/tourists come here each week too.... 1.2 billion foreign vacationers every year! How do you stop something like that....?

It's kinda weird about Russia not having any cases... the only major country in the world without the virus....

In a conspiracy sort of way, it makes me wonder if this was not some bio warfare attack, perpetrated by the Russians on the rest of the world, and framing China for it...or a natural Wuhan bat for it?

Does Russia hold their citizens captive, and not allow them to travel???

I would HATE that.... I love to travel and explore new places!

Holy shit.

People travel for fun EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME

People travel for business EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME

We're getting imports from EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME

Fer fuck's sake, people, COME ON.

You've GOTTA be KIDDING me.

Do you believe it is better to temporarily cut the travel down, or have no one INSIDE the country traveling? People inside the country losing their jobs because they can not get to work...

You are batshit. No one is traveling now, because the countries did shut down their borders, but it was too late already. So there you go with your everywhere and all the time.

That's right, because of the open borders cult, the border AND the countries were shut down.

Last edited:

Really Norman?

BUT this virus came to the USA through LEGAL entry to the USA, and likely by American businessmen who work or traveled to Asia, China.

Millions of foreign travelers/tourists come here each week.... 1.2 billion foreign vacationers every year! How do you stop something like that....?

It's kinda weird about Russia not having any cases... the only major country in the world without the virus....

In a conspiracy sort of way, it makes me wonder if this was not some bio warfare attack, perpetrated by the Russians on the rest of the world, and framing China for it...or a natural Wuhan bat for it?

It's not a conspiracy, Russia shut down its borders. Viruses can not teleport.

This is despite Russia being a neighboring country to China.

All of the West has shut down its borders as well, but only after people crying and screeching. Unfortunately the borders will have to be closed longer now.

Last edited:

And Russia does not even have a wall...there goes your theory that no wall = open borders.

Russia has no walls?

you mean the fence along about 1% of their land border?

Holy shit.

People travel for fun EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME

People travel for business EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME

We're getting imports from EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME

Fer fuck's sake, people, COME ON.

You've GOTTA be KIDDING me.

Do you believe it is better to temporarily cut that down, or have no one INSIDE the country traveling? People inside the country losing their jobs because they can not get to work...

You are batshit.
So now we're down to "temporarily cut that down".

YOUR THREAD is about WALLS. You're talking about long term, not this crisis.

I'M talking about long term.

Your Trumpism has completely calcified your thought processes, such as they may have been.

Russia is an economic backwater...

We don't have a border with China, and the disease got here despite his breaking off travel. We now have MORE cases than China.
You actually believe Communist China or the WHO? You'll never make a good decision if your information is coming from those two jive artists.

We don't have a border?

Nope. Look at a map. We only have borders with Mexico and Canada. I know you flunked fifth grade geography.

Of course, in this case that's what we did, which is why the virus arrived to Europe far sooner. However, then the virus came here from Europe.

Yes, it came here because we didn't keep AMERICANS out, and AMERICANS caught it in Europe and China. Viruses don't care if you are Chinese or American or European... just as long as you are warm.

So what Trump did was panic a lot of people to rush back here, crowd into airports with other people who caught the virus, and now we are up to 80K Cases and 1300 deaths.

JoeB, I know very well that you know what I mean by a "border". Don't try to play stupid now...

Iran has cases. It’s one of the more closed nations on earth.

Another garbage thread

No it is not...

We also do not have more cases than China, they just don't test all people, while testing is free here. European countries also do not test most people.

Holy shit, this is one of those threads I wish I hadn't seen.

We have people thinking like this here.

Do you have any actual content related to the thread to add? Might want to read the forum rules...

Did closing down the border work in every country it was tried or not? No one cares about your snide comments, put down the facts or get out.

Not having an open border is not the same as having a closed border. You seem to not even understand what I am talking about as you rush to conclusions.

Russia is an economic backwater...

We don't have a border with China, and the disease got here despite his breaking off travel. We now have MORE cases than China.

We don't have a border?

Good, then it is even EASIER to stop travel. Of course, in this case that's what we did, which is why the virus arrived to Europe far sooner. However, then the virus came here from Europe.

Only now they are listening to sound advice, but it is too late.
nah. the virus was already in the usa. don't try to blame europe. the first confirmed case in the usa was on jan. 20, 2020.

Iran has cases. It’s one of the more closed nations on earth.

Another garbage thread

No it is not...

We also do not have more cases than China, they just don't test all people, while testing is free here. European countries also do not test most people.
^a trumptard proclaiming that other countries do not test enough. adorable

Really Norman?

Millions of foreign travelers/tourists come here each week.... 1.2 billion foreign vacationers every year! How do you stop something like that....?

It's not a conspiracy, Russia shut down its borders. Viruses can not teleport.

This is despite Russia being a neighboring country to China.

All of the West has shut down its borders as well, but only after people crying and screeching. Unfortunately the borders will have to be closed longer now.
Did they shut all their borders, ban all flights in or out as well?

I heard they closed their small border that they share with China, but I did not know they stopped all travel to and fro there?

We don't share a border with China, but there was this pesky little thing called, airplanes and airports..... And we are inundated with the virus! :eek:

Forum List

Back