The True Cure for the Virus is to End Open Borders

haha...The ole...”I know this ONE GUY”story huh?
Germany...really?
Do you really think anybody gives two fucks about those here from Germany? Come on man, I think we both know our founders invited Germans...we both know who’s fucking the place up and it isn’t Germans.
You’d trade the life of Mollie Tibbetts for food recipes and music any day wouldn’t you you sick fuck.

There is far more to multiculturalism than just the brown people that scare you shitless.
Well then...it ought to be a simple task for you...tell us why we shouldn’t be “scared shitless” of brown people...Tell us how they enhance and improve our country....Unless you can’t of course...Simple shit...no?
As tempting as it might be to rely on racism to fight this pandemic -- it is a bit hard to get all of the non-whites out of the country at this point...

Maybe later after Trump has saved America -- perhaps he can sign and executive order to make it illegal to be non-white or something

Germany...really?
Do you really think anybody gives two fucks about those here from Germany? Come on man, I think we both know our founders invited Germans...we both know who’s fucking the place up and it isn’t Germans.
You’d trade the life of Mollie Tibbetts for food recipes and music any day wouldn’t you you sick fuck.

There is far more to multiculturalism than just the brown people that scare you shitless.
Well then...it ought to be a simple task for you...tell us why we shouldn’t be “scared shitless” of brown people...Tell us how they enhance and improve our country....Unless you can’t of course...Simple shit...no?
As tempting as it might be to rely on racism to fight this pandemic -- it is a bit hard to get all of the non-whites out of the country at this point...

Maybe later after Trump has saved America -- perhaps he can sign and executive order to make it illegal to be non-white or something

You laugh at such a thing but this guy has said that non-whites should not be allowed to be citizens...and he was dead serious.

Open borders = No Wall = Infection spreads free. It's like turning off your fire-wall on a computer.
No open borders nonsense = Anti-Virus.

Russia has 3 deaths from Corona virus. If only democrats were not calling everyone a racist when Trump bravely shut the Chinese border, we would not even have the virus.

So exactly how would a 'wall' have protected America from viruses arriving by people legally arriving in the United States by plane?

Specifically.

havent you heard, a wall would block air born virus bacteria.

just ask any rw idiot.

It's a virus... not a bird.

no shit sherlock

prolly havent noticed people wearing masks to stop air born virus bacteria from entering their airways have you -

dumbshit -

Germany...really?

“RACIST!”
Are you conceding? Does this mean you can’t tell us how brown folks with illegal roots enhance and improve our nation? You can’t tell us how Americans benefit from their presence?
I can easily tell you how we benefit from Asians. Come on, try harder Gustavo.

So, are you saying that the solution is to stop all international trade, stop business people from travelling overseas or coming from overseas, and to cease tourism to and from America? That we need to build a wall all around that country that not only keeps possibly infected people and goods out of the US, but also keeps people in so that they cannot be exposed to the rest of the world. And that if we do this to totally isolate ourselves from the world, then we'll only have to worry about diseases that originate from within our borders. Accurate assessment of your beliefs? If not, then what am I getting wrong?

Are you saying we need to lock down the entire country?

Why would we need to stop all trade?

Trade requires international relations. That requires travelling and that requires international ships/planes/trucks coming to our ports with crews that are from and travel around the globe (or travel the plane if you're a flat earther) . Viruses can live on goods or in animals/food we import.

In your world, would we limit tourism to and from this country? Could Americans visit other countries? Could people from other countries visit/vacation in the US?

Would businessmen and businesswomen and businessotherkins be allowed to leave the country for business? Could foreign business people come to the US?

Was this virus brought over here by people who fall into those categories? If so, then the only way your solution would work is if those were not allowed. Can you explain how this work and how you would prevent people on normal business and tourism trips from spreading such viruses?

Last edited:
Open borders = No Wall = Infection spreads free. It's like turning off your fire-wall on a computer.
No open borders nonsense = Anti-Virus.

Russia has 3 deaths from Corona virus. If only democrats were not calling everyone a racist when Trump bravely shut the Chinese border, we would not even have the virus.

And Russia does not even have a wall...there goes your theory that no wall = open borders.
Plus the fact that anybody trusting Russia's numbers on reporting anything, is a sap, or a Russian troll.

Germany...really?

You laugh at such a thing but this guy has said that non-whites should not be allowed to be citizens...and he was dead serious.

I simply agree with our founders and their intent for America. You don’t?
Tell us how we’ve become BETTER as we’ve deviated from their wishes and gone ‘dark’.
DJY3lGFU8AApWpQ.jpg

Germany...really?

Tell us how we’ve become BETTER as we’ve deviated from their wishes and gone ‘dark’.
DJY3lGFU8AApWpQ.jpg

Nope, I do not. They got a lot of things right, but this was not one of them.

Germany...really?

DJY3lGFU8AApWpQ.jpg
You are exactly right.....I don't know why so many republicans get so triggered when some nonwhite complains about how this country was racist and founded for whites only....it was....but it was righteous racism....

Conservatives need to embrace this and return back the original intent of the founders and kick these darkies out of the country...if they refuse to stand up to these darkies, they are simply conceding that our founders were wrong..and they were not....this is should be whites only country...

Candace Owens is the key to turning this whole thing around....that message will sound better coming from an appropriate darkie instead of a white..that way it wont be so racist sounding...

#MAGA

Democrats haf a difficult choice... whether to shut down the border or shut down the entire country.

We know their choice...

Canada chose to keep it's borders open and aggressively test people coming from hotspots when the USA closed it's border to Chinese travellers. Both countries had their first case on the same day. Today we have 4000 cases total, while the USA pretended it wasn't happening - just another "hoax" to take down President Trump, while that "hoax" has now spread across the country, with more than 90,000 cases.

The USA has more cases three times more cases in one day, than Canada has had since this started, and we both started on the same day. My grandchildren's schools closed for spring break and have not re-opened, nor will they. We started keeping our distance in FEBRUARY, Trump closed the border, Canadians started staying HOME.

But keep telling yourself what a great job Dumb Donald has done. You're #1 with a bullet, worldwide, on this one, and you really could not have done with without your beloved President.

Germany...really?

DJY3lGFU8AApWpQ.jpg
You are exactly right.....I don't know why so many republicans get so triggered when some nonwhite complains about how this country was racist and founded for whites only....it was....but it was righteous racism....

Conservatives need to embrace this and return back the original intent of the founders and kick these darkies out of the country...if they refuse to stand up to these darkies, they are simply conceding that our founders were wrong..and they were not....this is should be whites only country...

Candace Owens is the key to turning this whole thing around....that message will sound better coming from an appropriate darkie instead of a white..that way it wont be so racist sounding...

#MAGA

There is no such thing as "righteous racism". Racism is a cancer.

Germany...really?

DJY3lGFU8AApWpQ.jpg

Well come on...tell us how they got it wrong. Tell us how a we're better off 'darker'....Show us some statistics. My bet is; you can't...it's simply a bleeding heart FEELZ thing...Am I right?

Germany...really?

DJY3lGFU8AApWpQ.jpg

#MAGA

Yeah, it's working terrible for Japan.
Meanwhile nations are coming apart at the seams all over the globe because FORCED multiculturalism doesn't fucking work.

Last edited:
There is no defense against pandemics except reserve capacity in our medical system and the ability to quickly mobilize resources to isolate and treat infected people. This pandemic will force many to confront a lot of hard truths. We no longer have the luxury to live within our own little disinformation bubbles.

Did you fail to read?

Not having open borders IS the cure, as proved by every country that practiced them. The irony of this post is breath-taking. Revisit the beliefs about open borders is my advice.

Yeah- look at North Korea- they are doing fine.

Looks like North Korea is the model you want to copy- you know land mines and barbed wire on the land borders, shoot to kill orders, virtually no international trade or travel.

Yes- North Korea demonstrates the point of your thread perfectly.

I don't want a virus.

You do want a virus.

Hmmmm where specifically can you point to me saying "I want a virus"?

Oh right- you are just lying. Like your Dear Leader.

You are the one raising this idiocy about 'open borders' and I pointed out that what you appear to be suggesting is a North Korea style government- where the government strictly regulates- and largely forbids any travel across the borders.

You didn't disagree with me.

There is no defense against pandemics except reserve capacity in our medical system and the ability to quickly mobilize resources to isolate and treat infected people. This pandemic will force many to confront a lot of hard truths. We no longer have the luxury to live within our own little disinformation bubbles.

Did you fail to read?

Not having open borders IS the cure, as proved by every country that practiced them. The irony of this post is breath-taking. Revisit the beliefs about open borders is my advice.
It is simply not possible to stop international travel and trade. That is a hard truth you must confront.

Except... if you are Russia.

The borders must be pretty magical... you can sure lock your entire country down, but just not the borders. That would be impossible...

You should indeed study your positions more and make changes where appropriate, the positions are ludicrous.
You want to be more like Russia? They are certainly under-reporting their numbers and probably letting the worst cases die without treatment. Dictatorships always handle things like this with lies and cruelty.

No, I do not want to end up in an authoritarian hell hole. That's exactly why you shut down the damned border.

You have no arguments, only hot air. Open borders are a crazy far-left fringe view which will never work anywhere, and you know it.

Ironically shutting down the border is a characteristic of authoritarian hellholes.

Shutting the entire country down and having military in the streets... that is a sign of authoritarian hell hole.

Having a functional border is a sign of a civilized country.
You’re walking back from closed border to functional border. Those aren’t even close to the same thing.

Closed border in a time of a virus sure beats a closed country.

Except if you are a democrat and rely on illegal vote and hate Americans. Then you are in trouble.
Except you are promoting a closed country.

And seriously- what 'illegal vote'- you are just a walking meme of Republican lies.

Germany...really?

DJY3lGFU8AApWpQ.jpg

Well come on...tell us how they got it wrong. Tell us how a we're better off 'darker'....Show us some statistics. My bet is; you can't...it's simply a bleeding heart FEELZ thing...Am I right?
Always glad to see the True Trump supporters come right out and display their racism openly.

So, are you saying that the solution is to stop all international trade, stop business people from travelling overseas or coming from overseas, and to cease tourism to and from America? That we need to build a wall all around that country that not only keeps possibly infected people and goods out of the US, but also keeps people in so that they cannot be exposed to the rest of the world. And that if we do this to totally isolate ourselves from the world, then we'll only have to worry about diseases that originate from within our borders. Accurate assessment of your beliefs? If not, then what am I getting wrong?

Are you saying we need to lock down the entire country?

Why would we need to stop all trade?

Funny, we sure can isolate ourselves from each other, but when it comes to other countries, that would be impossible... impossible.

You want to see the economy really tank?

Stop all international trade.

You want to ensure that the economy doesn't recover in the future?

Stop all international travel into and out of the United States- tourism is a huge part of our economy.

You want to ensure that the United States is like Cuba and North Korea

Forbid Americans to travel outside the United States.

All of which you are advocating.

Germany...really?

Why are you shocked? He is part of that Trump voting block that Trump winks to every time he calls it the "Chinese virus" and who he winked to when he called an American judge 'that Mexican', and who he winked to when he let it leak that he called African nations 'those shitholes'.

Germany...really?

DJY3lGFU8AApWpQ.jpg

#MAGA

Yeah, it's working terrible for Japan.
Meanwhile nations are coming apart at the seams all over the globe because FORCED multiculturalism doesn't fucking work.

It's not working in Japan. The country has one of the lowest birth rates on the planet, way below the replacement rate. Japan is going to be in the position of either encouraging or allowing immigration, or watching their country die.

The USA doesn't have a replacement rate of birth either. And white people are NOT emigrating to the world's worst shithole of a first nation. Although I expect that things in the USA are going to be quite different after the corona virus is done with you.

Germany...really?

DJY3lGFU8AApWpQ.jpg

Always glad to see the True Trump supporters come right out and display their racism openly.

Nah, it's really just me...I don't speak for others...I'm kind of a stand-alone WOKE extremist...In fact, I often encourage PC programmed GOP pussies to distance themselves from me.

Forum List

Back