The tragedy of the hispanics

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
It's been my observation that hispanics underachieve in America. Not all mind you, but this is a consistent theme whenever you see hispanics.

My theory on this is that their strong attachment to their language and culture separates them from white America, who often control access to advancement. Second, because they feel separate, they become drawn toward the black culture, and all of the problems that come from that.

Hispanics therefore feel torn between their heritage, between blacks, and between advancing in America, which often means becoming "more white".

Asians are different, since Asians are tough on education, and so forth, from the very beginning. This helps them with advancement later on. And though Asians may feel separate, they are never fully tempted by the black culture.

It's been my observation that hispanics underachieve in America. Not all mind you, but this is a consistent theme whenever you see hispanics.

My theory on this is that their strong attachment to their language and culture separates them from white America, who often control access to advancement. Second, because they feel separate, they become drawn toward the black culture, and all of the problems that come from that.

Hispanics therefore feel torn between their heritage, between blacks, and between advancing in America, which often means becoming "more white".

Asians are different, since Asians are tough on education, and so forth, from the very beginning. This helps them with advancement later on. And though Asians may feel separate, they are never fully tempted by the black culture.
I'm half Hispanic, and while we were raised to ignore skin color (including our own), I can tell you that there is a certain self-imposed cultural ceiling for many, if not most. I'm just very thankful that it was not imposed on us.

It is certainly exacerbated and enabled by SJW's who so aggressively coddle and make excuses for minorities, all in the name of "caring". And yes, all one has to do is look at the Asian communities for a glaring example of what can be accomplished when standards and expectations are raised. The ceiling disappears then. Go figure.

But it's not advantageous politically for the SJW's, so they avoid suggesting it. Kind of a de facto racism.

How do you explain the fact that Hispanics perform many difficult manual labor jobs in this country?

It seems to me most Hispanics want to work and are willing to do almost any job. They desire credit for this.

They may not value education that way Asians or whites do, generally speaking, but somebody has to do the dirty work.

It's been my experience that hispanics and blacks don't usually mix.

Forum List

Back