The trade war with China is over. China won.

Sounds like the problem is not China so much, as it is the people who buy illegally sold drugs
So, you have a cure for addiction? Sweet, let's hear it.

In reality,flooding the country with fentanyl has also created and maintained addicts. Yes, china is part of the problem. Their actions regarding this shoud be treated as an aggressive act and should be one of the cenetrpieces of all talks with China.

Sounds like the problem is not China so much, as it is the people who buy illegally sold drugs
So, you have a cure for addiction? Sweet, let's hear it.

In reality,flooding the country with fentanyl has also created and maintained addicts. Yes, china is part of the problem. Their actions regarding this shoud be treated as an aggressive act and should be one of the cenetrpieces of all talks with China.

Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about people who buy and sell drugs illegally, whether they do it for a profit, or do it because they are addicted. I used to be a republican, and some of that never goes away. As for a "cure" for addiction, there are only two, stop taking them or die. Neither requires any special treatment.

Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about people who buy and sell drugs illegally, whether they do it for a profit, or do it because they are addicted.
Good for you.Then you should be encouraging China to send more fentanyl. All those people you care less about than your morning shit would diminish in number more quickly.

Lefties need to stop with the “I used to be a Republican” lie. It really doesn’t work.

Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about people who buy and sell drugs illegally, whether they do it for a profit, or do it because they are addicted.
Good for you.Then you should be encouraging China to send more fentanyl. All those people you care less about than your morning shit would diminish in number more quickly.

Actually, I think that you've got it....

Actually, my source has not been "falsified" at all, Z,...
It most certainly has. Just as you are currently parroting, we were assured by "experts" that tariffs would lead to sharp rises in consumer inflation rates. The exact opposite has occurred.
... The DOW is sinking a little more every week...
The DOW's up a 141 points today. It's up over 2,000 points since Trump ramped up up tariffs in mid 2018.
...China is not going to agree to anything while Trump is in office.
If they won't agree to quit stealing from us and flooding our country with dangerous and deadly drugs, they are going to have pay increased tariffs, so far, they would rather pay the tariffs, but, Trump is helping them search for their price point.

If they are willing to pay 25% tariffs in order to flood our streets with fentanyl and steal our intellectual property, why should Trump let them do it for free?

Market Watch is a not a reliable economic news site? Says who, Trump? And you actually believe anything that Trump says?Trump is suddenly a "stable economic genus" who lost $10 billion in 9 years? Tariff's aren't taxes? Most of our prescription drugs are manufactured in China, and they should stop sending drugs to us?

Keep tilting at windmills. Z. Trump's unequaled "wisdom" is going to change the world economic order, any day now. Hell, he has already dramatically increases Brazil's agricultural GDP, at the expense of our own.
You don't have a problem with China making most of our drugs? They're the damn enemy.

I am sure that Trump has convinced you that China is your enemy. As for me, I have never suffered any problems with China. In fact,. I sincerely appreciate China making many products that I buy at extremely affordable prices,
Because your a heartless narrow minded selfish pig who doesn't care that slaves made his toys.

It most certainly has. Just as you are currently parroting, we were assured by "experts" that tariffs would lead to sharp rises in consumer inflation rates. The exact opposite has occurred.
The DOW's up a 141 points today. It's up over 2,000 points since Trump ramped up up tariffs in mid 2018.
If they won't agree to quit stealing from us and flooding our country with dangerous and deadly drugs, they are going to have pay increased tariffs, so far, they would rather pay the tariffs, but, Trump is helping them search for their price point.

If they are willing to pay 25% tariffs in order to flood our streets with fentanyl and steal our intellectual property, why should Trump let them do it for free?

Market Watch is a not a reliable economic news site? Says who, Trump? And you actually believe anything that Trump says?Trump is suddenly a "stable economic genus" who lost $10 billion in 9 years? Tariff's aren't taxes? Most of our prescription drugs are manufactured in China, and they should stop sending drugs to us?

Keep tilting at windmills. Z. Trump's unequaled "wisdom" is going to change the world economic order, any day now. Hell, he has already dramatically increases Brazil's agricultural GDP, at the expense of our own.
You don't have a problem with China making most of our drugs? They're the damn enemy.
They are OUR enemy, they are not the Left's enemy, they have bought off much of the Left, by giving them a cut of what China takes from plundering the US economy.

Trump's upsetting their illicit apple cart and they are very unhappy about it. They would remove him from office if they could.
They bought off Biden that's for sure.

They are OUR enemy, they are not the Left's enemy, they have bought off much of the Left, by giving them a cut of what China takes from plundering the US economy.

Trump's upsetting their illicit apple cart and they are very unhappy about it. They would remove him from office if they could.
They bought off Biden that's for sure.
We may find that they have bought off all the Left and all of the DC establishment.

I am sure that Trump has convinced you that China is your enemy. As for me, I have never suffered any problems with China. In fact,. I sincerely appreciate China making many products that I buy at extremely affordable prices,
Because your a heartless narrow minded selfish pig who doesn't care that slaves made his toys.
Or that China treats the World's oceans like their own personal toilet. The plastic pollution the Left pretends to care about? Much of it comes from Chinese Merchant ships.

Another poster who does not understand that this thread is not about me.

I think they were responding to this:

Well, then, I guess that the millions of people who shop at Walmart every day fall into exactly the same category, so I guess I am in good company.

Fed-Up Farmer’s Message To Trump: I Wouldn’t Vote For You If You Walked On Water

Last edited:

Well, then, I guess that the millions of people who shop at Walmart every day fall into exactly the same category, so I guess I am in good company...
Actually, we are doing less business with China. About $73B less YTD

The trade war is over — and China won (link)
The only results of all this is that Americans will continue to pay 25% more for Chinese goods.

And the TDS shitstains take another one in the chops as DOW sets new record high!

Trade deal hopes spur stocks to record

Good for you, Toob! As for me, I sold every share of stock I own 2 weeks ago, and am investing it in real estate, just like Trump. Both of us know that that is the only way we are going to survive the next recession.

The trade war is over — and China won

The only results of all this is that Americans will continue to pay 25% more for Chinese goods.
Bullshit.
The story is nothing but opinion.
It's states so at the very beginning

Trump is doing a delicate balancing act. He is simultaneously trying to be tough in the trade war, but he is limited in what he can do because of the adverse effect on the stock market and the economy in general, both of which he continuously brags about.

Forum List

Back