The trade war with China is over. China won.

Of course it doesn't matter to you because you hate Americans.

Be sure to let me know if you can think of anything relevant and verifiable to say.

Tick tock tick tock

What's it been 24 hours now and you still don't know how to research the truth?

Once again monkey Bush Jr and Obama murdered American citizens with out a trial ..

Does that scare you to know the truth?

View attachment 267576

Abdulrahman al-Awlaki - Wikipedia

Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki (born al-Aulaqi; 26 August 1995 – 14 October 2011) was a 16-year-old American of Yemeni descent who was killed while eating dinner at an outdoor restaurant in Yemen by a drone airstrike ordered by U.S. President Barack Obama on 14 October 2011.[2][3][4][5] Abdulrahman al-Awlaki's father, Anwar al-Awlaki, was alleged to be an operational leader of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.[6]Anwar was killed by a CIA drone strike[7]also ordered by Obama two weeks prior to the killing of his son.

View attachment 267577

Anwar al-Awlaki was targeted because he hatched a plan to blow up a plane over Detroit in 2009, and he was killed in Yemen in 2011.
"It was al-Awlaki's direct personal involvement in the continued planning and execution of terrorist attacks against the U.S. homeland — that made him a lawful target and led the United States to take action," Attorney General Eric Holder later said.
There were 6 drone strikes and they all got who they targeted. Unfortunately in war there is collateral damage

If the story is true then is son's death was a mistake.

is it because of his fathers actions or was it Obama's fault because he gave the order

Fast forward to the children deaths in detention centers, is it Trump's fault as this was his order to separate and hold them there and now has the responsibility to ensure their safety

Still there are those who want to blame the parents.

Standing on a moral ground is like standing on a shaky stool with a noose around your neck

And?

Was he a American citizen

Yes

Or

No?

I have no idea. However, nobody targeted him. If I remember what you were ranting about, I think it was a question like, "So you are OK with Obama killing American citizens?" I have no idea what that has to do with a trade war with China, but since you went to the trouble to post a source, I will give you my answer. No. I am not OK with any president killing American citizens, including Obama. Now, please try to stay on topic.

We are in a PAUSE..........in the Trade deals with China............both playing hard ball..........and the United States finally fighting back against the abuses in Trade.

This thread is a surrender monkey who never would have done anything about it...........but surrender and look at his stock portfolio......as long as I make a buck I don't care if Americans are getting screwed by China...........

This isn't over......And IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T OVER.

derp.

Trump has already blinked TWICE in HIS trade war with China.

Not much of a trade war when Trump starts it & then blinks twice BUT then that is what a con man will do.

Trump is signalling that he is sooooooo desperate to get a deal that Trump is willing to give up everything, to get nothing.

Once Trump gives up everything & gets nothing, he will then declare victory & his base will celebrate just like the bunch of morons they are; they will be celebrating nothing.

LOFL .........
And that is your fucked up opinion.

China wasn't allowing us to sell our products in China.......now they are.

You can bet that the media will lie about the status of the deal till it is released.....then lie about the details.

That may be my, "fucked up opinion" but that is exactly what Trump has been doing with his 'fake' trade war.

You should try paying attention; maybe you could figure it out for yourself instead of looking like the idiot that you are.

Since you don't care how much the government raises your taxes, you should send them a blank check.

It’s not about taxes. It’s s out punishing American companies for doing business overseas and American citizens for buying foreign products.

If it isn't about taxes, why is the government keeping all those tariffs, instead of returning the money to you in the form of credit toward you income tax?
Someone who gets it.

Since you don't care how much the government raises your taxes, you should send them a blank check.

It’s not about taxes. It’s s out punishing American companies for doing business overseas and American citizens for buying foreign products.

If it isn't about taxes, why is the government keeping all those tariffs, instead of returning the money to you in the form of credit toward you income tax?

Why would people buy things the government has forgein tariffs on when they have a choice not to do so?

Great. Tell me where I can buy some American made linen and TV sets.
MyPillow®: Official My Pillow Site
That is the worst pillow ever. I don't care it that pillow, or any other product for that matter, is made in the USA. If the quality is poor, I ain't buying it.

That is the worst pillow ever. I don't care it that pillow, or any other product for that matter, is made in the USA. If the quality is poor, I ain't buying it.

Be happy you have that option. If/when we get a Conservative in power, you won’t anymore.

Who would have surrendered without firing a shot.

Sounds like a French Gun I have to sell you. Never been fired and only dropped once.

While you make war on the Chinese, don't forget to take advantage of Amazon's sale on 75 inch TV set for 50% off.
You understand they use this economic power to build a better military don't you.............and they manipulate the currency to get jobs there instead of here.

They have been taking us to the wood shed for a long time..........and our manufacturing has been beat up.

I don't care if I pay a little more to put Americans to work here, instead of China. Again, you only care about your portfolio.

Sounds like a French Gun I have to sell you. Never been fired and only dropped once.

While you make war on the Chinese, don't forget to take advantage of Amazon's sale on 75 inch TV set for 50% off.
You understand they use this economic power to build a better military don't you.............and they manipulate the currency to get jobs there instead of here.

They have been taking us to the wood shed for a long time..........and our manufacturing has been beat up.

I don't care if I pay a little more to put Americans to work here, instead of China. Again, you only care about your portfolio.

And you can be damned sure that your "businessman" idol, Trump, does what I do, buy the most economical quality available.

And you can be damned sure that your "businessman" idol, Trump, does what I do, buy the most economical quality available.
Idols are the left's stock and trade. I agree China should have been challenged.

And that's it.

Idols are the left's stock and trade. I agree China should have been challenged.

And that's it.

I've got some terrific beach front property here in AZ that I will let you have for a great price. It is your patriotic duty to buy it, because otherwise, some Mexican will end up buying it.

And that's it.

I've got some terrific beach front property here in AZ that I will let you have for a great price. It is your patriotic duty to buy it, because otherwise, some Mexican will end up buying it.
So you are saying the San Andreas Fault is gonna put Cali in the Ocean........well........I'm sure if Cali will be missed.

Yep. That’s why we need regulations to stop this international trade and force companies to either be American (American owned, using domestic labor and materials to make products for the domestic market) or Foreign (foreign owned and using foreign labor and materials to make goods for the foreign market). The two should not be allowed to be intermingled.

Trump has already blinked TWICE in HIS trade war with China.

Not much of a trade war when Trump starts it & then blinks twice BUT then that is what a con man will do.

Trump is signalling that he is sooooooo desperate to get a deal that Trump is willing to give up everything, to get nothing.

Once Trump gives up everything & gets nothing, he will then declare victory & his base will celebrate just like the bunch of morons they are; they will be celebrating nothing.

LOFL .........
And that is your fucked up opinion.

China wasn't allowing us to sell our products in China.......now they are.

You can bet that the media will lie about the status of the deal till it is released.....then lie about the details.

That may be my, "fucked up opinion" but that is exactly what Trump has been doing with his 'fake' trade war.

You should try paying attention; maybe you could figure it out for yourself instead of looking like the idiot that you are.
It must be all of these fake Asian made products I use everyday that fooled me.

Forum List

Back