The Threat Of The Delta Variant Looms Large In The Unvaccinated South

This is a very good and informative article about the delta variant.

I know the right wingers won't read it but I'm not posting it for them.

I'm posting it for those who are intelligent and actually want current information about the virus and vaccines.

It looks like the Pfizer vaccine is becoming the vaccine that protects best. Even with the new variants.

I'm glad I got that one.

The article also shows the big difference between urban and rural areas in regard to how many have gotten the vaccine. It also shows the damage of not having medical facilities in the rural areas.

Comedy gold that a troll who thinks the virus is as dangerous as the CIA controlled media says it is and believes them over the best doctors in the world and claims there was no election fraud in this past election wants to convince us HE is intelligent. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

This is a very good and informative article about the delta variant.

I know the right wingers won't read it but I'm not posting it for them.

I'm posting it for those who are intelligent and actually want current information about the virus and vaccines.

It looks like the Pfizer vaccine is becoming the vaccine that protects best. Even with the new variants.

I'm glad I got that one.

The article also shows the big difference between urban and rural areas in regard to how many have gotten the vaccine. It also shows the damage of not having medical facilities in the rural areas.

The big hospital companies bought up rural hospitals all during the 1990s and closed them to drive their stock prices.

I got Pfizer too.

Delta didn't show up in the U.S. until March.
This is now all on Biden's watch. He really should have shut down some specific air travel, and stopped the invasion on our southern border which is OBVIOUSLY bringing new Delta cases into the U.S.

Biden now has blood on his hands!

This is now all on Biden's watch. He really should have shut down some specific air travel, and stopped the invasion on our southern border which is OBVIOUSLY bringing new Delta cases into the U.S.

You mean shut down international air travel?

The variant isn't shit. Let people get it and shake it off, especially the young, and maybe we can move past this thing. We can't hide from every variant that comes along. It's time to rock and roll in America again. Time to go head on.

Good god you people are just so misinformed. You actually have negative net knowledge about any of this.

Gosh. I sure hope this one has a better rate of survival than the last one. It'd have to be just about a hundred percent, since the first one was over 98%, wasn't it?

I'm coming out of quarantine tomorrow after my second bout with Covid.

If what I have is the variant (I don't know that there's a test for it), then it ain't shit compared to the first time I had it...

Good god you people are just so misinformed. You actually have negative net knowledge about any of this.
FB_IMG_1628640132686.jpg

Liberals are the most ignorant idiots in the world. You do as you're told.

Sturgis is worse. Refugees should be getting vaccinated during a pandemic as part of the "intake process".
You cannot say anything about Sturgis, your boy Obama took no precautions and had hundreds of people at his party. Although millions of illegals come across our border and is being shipped all over. Even if they test positive for covid, they are released.

You cannot say anything about Sturgis, your boy Obama took no precautions and had hundreds of people at his party. Although millions of illegals come across our border and is being shipped all over. Even if they test positive for covid, they are released.
There is plenty to say. The Rich tend to get vaccinated merely because they are, worth it.

Any persons in federal custody should be getting vaccinated.

Right-wingers are simply rebels without a Cause who refuse to learn from historical mistakes while trying to convince the left they are really for the "gospel Truth" instead of merely and Only, right-wing Fantasy.

There is plenty to say. The Rich tend to get vaccinated merely because they are, worth it.

Any persons in federal custody should be getting vaccinated.

Right-wingers are simply rebels without a Cause who refuse to learn from historical mistakes while trying to convince the left they are really for the "gospel Truth" instead of merely and Only, right-wing Fantasy.
What does that have to do with Biden restarting the pandemic?

No, Biden was handed a pandemic that was on the way out with a little of the population vaccinated. Then he opened the border and now we are almost back at square one.
Why do you believe that? India already proved herd immunity may be more difficult to obtain without vaccination. For comparison and contrast, the Spanish flu lasted around three years; and they had no vaccine and some were as reticent about wearing masks then as right-wingers are now.

Why do you believe that? India already proved herd immunity may be more difficult to obtain without vaccination. For comparison and contrast, the Spanish flu lasted around three years; and they had no vaccine and some were as reticent about wearing masks then as right-wingers are now.
Only a small percentage of Americans were vaccinated when biden started. We were on the decline. Over half Americans are vaccinated now. We should be at near herd immunity now. But Biden has let over a million illegals in and shipping them around with alot of them having covid. What could go wrong? Anyway how many illegals are flooding indias border?

Only a small percentage of Americans were vaccinated when biden started. We were on the decline. Over half Americans are vaccinated now. We should be at near herd immunity now. But Biden has let over a million illegals in and shipping them around with alot of them having covid. What could go wrong? Anyway how many illegals are flooding indias border?
Still blaming the less fortunate?

Sturgis is worse since they will go home and mingle with their familiars.

Still blaming the less fortunate?

Sturgis is worse since they will go home and mingle with their familiars.
So do the people that were at Obama's birthday party where no precautions were used. As I thought no illegals going into India. Their people are to busy coming here. No wonder they got herd immunity, I bet we would be the same way if we kept them out.
So their less fortunate are killing our less fortunate, wow you're a great American. Eyes roll.

Forum List

Back