The Threat Of The Delta Variant Looms Large In The Unvaccinated South

So do the people that were at Obama's birthday party where no precautions were used. As I thought no illegals going into India. Their people are to busy coming here. No wonder they got herd immunity, I bet we would be the same way if we kept them out.
So their less fortunate are killing our less fortunate, wow you're a great American. Eyes roll.
You don't know that. The Rich tend to get vaccinated unlike right-wingers as a group.

I thought us right-wingers were the rich ones taking from the poor through tax cuts. So you're telling me now that it's the Democrats that are the rich ones? Dang, then you need to pay your fair share!
No one is claiming all right-wingers are the Rich ones. Y'all prefer to "get fleeced" than to think for yourselves enough to "get rich".

No one is claiming all right-wingers are the Rich ones. Y'all prefer to "get fleeced" than to think for yourselves enough to "get rich".
I'm not rich money wise, but I have a loving family, God, and my dreamland. Also I can afford it no matter what. So I'm very happy. Even though Biden is screwing the pooch.

I've read that vaccinations are picking up again.

Hopefully that will stem the tide.

God help us if it doesn't

This is a very good and informative article about the delta variant.

I know the right wingers won't read it but I'm not posting it for them.

I'm posting it for those who are intelligent and actually want current information about the virus and vaccines.

It looks like the Pfizer vaccine is becoming the vaccine that protects best. Even with the new variants.

I'm glad I got that one.

The article also shows the big difference between urban and rural areas in regard to how many have gotten the vaccine. It also shows the damage of not having medical facilities in the rural areas.

LOTS of blacks and Hispanics in the south and more of them don't get vaccinated then whites.

I'm posting it for those who are intelligent and actually want current information about the virus and vaccines.

It looks like the Pfizer vaccine is becoming the vaccine that protects best. Even with the new variants.

I'm glad I got that one.

The article also shows the big difference between urban and rural areas in regard to how many have gotten the vaccine. It also shows the damage of not having medical facilities in the rural areas.

Oh, dear.

Less vaccination as of May than whites. Yes

Less than Republicans NOW?

Not so much

No you have not post one NOW that shows mine is wrong or shut the fuck up.
vaccines.png

Yes...whites have a higher rate of vaccination driven by the 86% rate of DEMOCRATS

Not so much by the 52% rate of Republicans

Yes...whites have a higher rate of vaccination driven by the 86% rate of DEMOCRATS

Not so much by the 52% rate of Republicans
And your own link proves the point. Until you move the goal post. More whites then Hispanics and blacks got the shot, intend to get the shot.

I'm glad I got that one.

Oh yeah... ya think 200,000 illegal aliens that have crossed in just 6 months has anything to do with it???

Forum List

Back