The Gun Control Debate will continue until we find solutions that make sense for people on both sides of the issue.

The 22 and 9mm guns aren't nearly as deadly. Please stop proving that your AR is more important than the lives of child

Please stop proving that your AR is more important than the lives of children.

Hey, his AR jammed and his shotgun and pistol just didn't cut it so he went outside to clear the AR and reenter. The cops busted him outside during the 90 seconds.

Please stop putting your anti-gun agenda ahead of the lives of children...

We know that you need dead children to push gun control....but that is just sick and depraved...you need to value the lives of children more than your fetish about guns.......

Dead children because you need them dead to push gun control is evil....and you need to stop.....

We need to make children safe by securing the locations they are in and allowing good people to protect them....with guns.......

Wanting children to die so you can push gun control is just sick....

The 22 and 9mm guns aren't nearly as deadly. Please stop proving that your AR is more important than the lives of child

Hey, his AR jammed and his shotgun and pistol just didn't cut it so he went outside to clear the AR and reenter. The cops busted him outside during the 90 seconds.

Really? Handguns are used in more murders than ALL rifles combined. Therefore handguns are more deadly than AR 15s.

I was commenting on your idiotic use of the word "cult" but you're too stupid to see that .

And where did I ever say the AR 15 is more important than children?

It doesn't matter what gun a psycho uses to shoot children. And What's this "our" children shit? I don't have kids and you kids are not my kids and other peoples kids are not your kids.

Really? Handguns are used in more murders than ALL rifles combined. Therefore handguns are more deadly than AR 15s.

I was commenting on your idiotic use of the word "cult" but you're too stupid to see that .

And where did I ever say the AR 15 is more important than children?

It doesn't matter what gun a psycho uses to shoot children. And What's this "our" children shit? I don't have kids and you kids are not my kids and other peoples kids are not your kids.
Please stop proving that your AR is more important than the lives of child

Please stop pretending you care about children. You guys fight to keep us from protecting schools.....because you need dead children to push gun control.

If we secured schools with better features, and allowed normal people to carry their legal guns with them when they visit schools, and allowed some school staff to carry guns, with training.....shooters would stop targeting schools....

And you can't have that....you need the rare individuals to murder children in schools.....because dead children in schools give you power......power to stampede uninformed Americans into giving you gun control....which does nothing to save lives.....

Dead children are the gifts under your gun control holiday tree........

Please stop being a pussy controlled by your irrational fears of black rifles.

Just keep making it up as you go. And did I mention, Please stop proving that your AR is more important than the lives of child

Just keep making it up as you go. And did I mention, Please stop proving that your AR is more important than the lives of child

Stop pretending you care about children.....you want dead children because dead children give you the best chance to push gun control...so you oppose protecting them, you oppose preventing school shootings.......you want them dead and you want them to be murdered in schools so you can use them as emotional black mail...

You really have memory or reading comprehension issues.

I already told you more than once that I do not own an AR 15

And even if I did taking that gun away from me or me voluntarily melting that gun down would not save the lives of any children because I would never shoot a child.

You are controlled by irrational fear. You need to see a psychiatrist and get on some strong medication.

Is your vehicle more important than the lives of children?

Because about 4,000 children are killed each year in vehicle accidents. More than 1,000 times the number killed by ARs.

How about your backyard swimming pool? Because there are 100 times more kids killed by drowning each year than are killed by AR-15s.

Stop being a stupid uneducated Moon Bat that has a fucked up sense of reality.

Is your vehicle more important than the lives of children?

Because about 4,000 children are killed each year in vehicle accidents. More than 1,000 times the number killed by ARs.

How about your backyard swimming pool? Because there are 100 times more kids killed by drowning each year than are killed by AR-15s.

Stop being a stupid uneducated Moon Bat that has a fucked up sense of reality.
The fact of the matter is that parents are the single largest threat to the lives and safety of children

The fact of the matter is that parents are the single largest threat to the lives and safety of children
99% of the "children" killed by firearms in the US are teenage thugs, druggies and gang bangers and they are not killed by AR-15s. They are shooting each other with cheap and most likely stolen handguns.

99% of the "children" killed by firearms in the US are teenage thugs, druggies and gang bangers and they are not killed by AR-15s. They are shooting each other with cheap and most likely stolen handguns.
I know that. And have stated as such many times.

If people were really concerned about the safety of children they would know that parents are the largest threat to the lives and safety of children and not the AR 15

If you exclude the one year of the Parkland shooting by that deranged nutcase more kids are killed by gators and snakes here in Florida each year than by AR-15s.

It breaks the ARCult which is the group that keeps going for the highest body count using the AR that is better at it than any other rifle available legally. You keep lying to cover up that your AR is more important to you than the lives of children.

The Aurora Theater shooting, the cops were there in less than 90 seconds. Body count: 50 dead, 400 injured. Not bad out of about 60 rounds. You keep lying to cover up that your AR is more important to you than the lives of children.

That was the first that was openly recorded. Since then, schools have gone to some preventions. And that shooting was a piker compared to the other School shootings using the AR. You keep lying to cover up that your AR is more important to you than the lives of children.

Actually, an idiot would choose an AR for a 400+ yd shot. You can't even get that right. You keep lying to cover up that your AR is more important to you than the lives of children.
It would be nice if you knew anything about rifles before spouting off. The M-1A has an identical loading system and time as the AR-15. The old M-1 with its eight round clips can be loaded just as fast as the AR-15. Both the M-1A and the M-1 fire a much more powerful and damaging round than the anemic .223/5.56mm round of the AR-15.

When I was in basic training in 1970, to qualify every soldier was required to hit a man-sized silhouette at 328 yards (300 meters) reliably. If I remember correctly with eighty percent of rounds fired against the clock. The Marines required a similar standard against a bullseye at 500 meters (546 yards). A four hundred yard shot is easy to achieve for any even below average shooter with an AR-15, or any .223/5.56mm rifle for that matter.

You really have memory or reading comprehension issues.

I already told you more than once that I do not own an AR 15
You are clearly a MAGAt. And MAGAts lie out their ass to try and win friends and influence people.

And even if I did taking that gun away from me or me voluntarily melting that gun down would not save the lives of any children because I would never shoot a child.

Do some research on how we got rid of the Thompson Type Writer.

You are controlled by irrational fear. You need to see a psychiatrist and get on some strong medication.

You need to stop lying and just admit that your AR is more important than our children.

You are clearly a MAGAt. And MAGAts lie out their ass to try and win friends and influence people.

Do some research on how we got rid of the Thompson Type Writer.

You need to stop lying and just admit that your AR is more important than our children.
Never voted for Trump
Never will vote for Trump

YOU are obviously a person of limited intellect because you can only perceive that there are 2 choices for any situation.

And again what's with the "our" children shit?

You kids are not my kids
Other people's kids are not your kids

And FYI the Thompson is still legal to own and we have never got rid of it. If you want to spend the money you can buy one.

You live in fear so you think your fear gives you the right to tell other people how to live,.

News Flash IT DOESN'T

Never voted for Trump
Never will vote for Trump

YOU are obviously a person of limited intellect because you can only perceive that there are 2 choices for any situation.

And again what's with the "our" children shit?

You kids are not my kids
Other people's kids are not your kids

And FYI the Thompson is still legal to own and we have never got rid of it. If you want to spend the money you can buy one.

You live in fear so you think your fear gives you the right to tell other people how to live,.

News Flash IT DOESN'T

You keep saying that you never supported Rump, are not a MAGAt, insanely support the AR15. Newsflash: You ARE a Cult Member of Rump and the AR. And knowing that, no one can believe a thing you say.

You love your AR more than our children's lives.

You keep saying that you never supported Rump, are not a MAGAt, insanely support the AR15. Newsflash: You ARE a Cult Member of Rump and the AR. And knowing that, no one can believe a thing you say.

You love your AR more than our children's lives.
I don't support the AR 15.

And you don't seem to realize that Trump is not a 2A supporter.

Banning one rifle will do absolutely NOTHING to stop school shootings. Banning one rifle will do absolutely NOTHING to lower the murder rate.

The rights of people who have never and will never commit a crime do not need to be restricted and people who do not commit crimes are not responsible for the crimes other people commit.

I support rights and liberty. You don't

I don't support the AR 15.

And you don't seem to realize that Trump is not a 2A supporter.

Banning one rifle will do absolutely NOTHING to stop school shootings. Banning one rifle will do absolutely NOTHING to lower the murder rate.

The rights of people who have never and will never commit a crime do not need to be restricted and people who do not commit crimes are not responsible for the crimes other people commit.

I support rights and liberty. You don't

Well, MAGAt, we know you lie out your ass being the typical MAGAt. So do I believe anything you say at all? No.

Please stop lying and proving you support the AR-15 Religiously over the lives or out children.

Well, MAGAt, we know you lie out your ass being the typical MAGAt. So do I believe anything you say at all? No.

Please stop lying and proving you support the AR-15 Religiously over the lives or out children.

See what I mean when you I say you are an intellectually limited 2 dimensional thinker?

Tell you what why don't you find any post of mine were I ever said I voted for Trump and prove your assertion that I am lying and then get back to me.

Trump is not a 2A supporter and I have actually proven that to you.

Forum List

Back