The Sword of the Gospel

Nobody ever wants to know why Peter whacked off an ear with his sword, instead of something else, or just stabbed the official.

Nobody ever wants to know why Peter whacked off an ear with his sword, instead of something else, or just stabbed the official.
Malchus (/ˈmælkəs/) was the servant of the Jewish High Priest Caiaphas who participated in the arrest of Jesus as written in the four gospels. According to the Bible, one of the disciples, Simon Peter, being armed with a sword, cut off the servant's ear in an attempt to prevent the arrest of Jesus.
sicko, are you sure it was not a folding pocket knife - howabout the guy's shoulder if they used a sword.

wasn't there something about (before) the rooster crows 3 times ...

The King of France is entitled to his opinion, I suppose but in America we don't run swords through people who disagree with us.

" The King of France is entitled to his opinion, I suppose but in America we don't run swords through people who disagree with us. "

"the only good democrat is a dead democrat"

I wish conservatives would make up their minds......

I reported you to the F.B.I. so you can look forward to a visit from them in the near future.

lol so what? You're going to end up on their list as a nut job with zero cred, so I encourage you to report all kinds of stuff to them, moron. Do you think they all come from Iceland or something, tard? lol
Gee, I'm so sorry that I reported a guy who posts "I have not come to bring peace, but a sword" with a photo of himself with a big-ass knife!! Does that sound like a terroristic threat to you? Or what? Is that a joke? Are you a moron? I have never reported anything or anyone to the F.B.I. before, but as soon as I saw that post, I looked up the F.B.I.'s website. If that guy isn't a potential terrorist, I don't know who is.
Nazi rat fuck off leave svet alone
Nazi piece of shit fag

"
Nazi rat fuck off leave svet alone
Nazi piece of shit fag "

you must be looking in a mirror as you type.....

The Sword of the Gospel Matthew 10:34
Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
A man’s enemies will be the members
of his own household.
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; 38and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

104122449_1626869624130972_2381955519561206421_o.jpg

View attachment 352509View attachment 352510

just another religious terrorist.

some are muslim
some are christian

Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
of his own household.
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; 38and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

some are muslim
some are christian

Just another rubbish post. Did you not get a pony, too, like Breezewood, and got all butt hurt n stuff?

Peter in and of himself was a parable.
True enough, but the answer is in Leviticus, or one answer is. You will know it when you see it.
Peter in and of himself was a parable
True enough, but the answer is in Leviticus,
how one uses a sword to cut off an ear ...

is this the same person that denied the religious itinerant the night of their arrest ...
But Peter declared, "Even if I have to die with you, I will never disown you." And all the other disciples said the same. - - "Didn't I see you with him in the olive grove?" Again Peter denied it ...

what parable was that bing - that of dedication.

* John records that a relative of Malchus witnessed Peter's assault in the Garden of Gethsemane, and identified Peter as a follower of Christ. Peter denied this.

earlier they cut someones ear off preventing the arrest, all the while not being arrested - then latter denies ever knowing the person arrested ... .:desk:

"Nobody ever wants to know why Peter whacked off " :desk: I DO! I DO!

• Funny
Reactions: Taz
of his own household.

some are muslim
some are christian

Just another rubbish post. Did you not get a pony, too, like Breezewood, and got all butt hurt n stuff?

I gave an honest opinion;

the OP is obviously a POS; showing a photo of his ugly stupid face while holding a knife?

threatening to kill?

so I gave my honest opinion;

he is just another religious terrorists, some are muslim, some are christian.

an honest and rational opinion

and then you attacked and mocked me because......?

you are a pos?

you are human garbage?

you are scum?

of his own household.

some are muslim
some are christian

I gave an honest opinion;

the OP is obviously a POS; showing a photo of his ugly stupid face while holding a knife?

threatening to kill?

so I gave my honest opinion;

he is just another religious terrorists, some are muslim, some are christian.

an honest and rational opinion

and then you attacked and mocked me because......?

you are a pos?

you are human garbage?

you are scum?

lol So you think you're 'rational' and 'honest', do you? You're just another fashion victim and deviant fan, is all; we're used to them here.

of his own household.

In your hands it's more like a butterknife.

how one uses a sword to cut off an ear ...

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:
"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."
you've used that quote several times, obviously the 4th century christian bible is not the medicine the religious itinerant was speaking of as no such events have occurred in fact quite the opposite the sword has turned on the innocent. -

* (hint) rewrite the book and try again ...

Forum List

Back