The strength of the Trump economy.....it truly is amazing. This is why we need Trump in office.

I gave the video around 90 seconds to insult my intelligence until I went to his accompanying website (available through watching the video on YouTube). Here is the chart he references giving us reason to celebrate Trump's great economic performance.

Compare how fast the unemployment is going down to Obama's. That's a miracle... and keep in mind, that is despite democrats doing everything they can to keep Americans out of jobs.
Obama was fixing a republican mess. Trump is dealing with his own mess.
Obama was not fixing anything that both parties broke.
Obama was handed a disaster. Trump was handed a strong economy and full control of government. With that trump has raised deficits every single year. Sad.
Obama was handed a bi-partisan disaster.
Trump made our economy soar.
I’m sorry to say our Black neighborhoods are back to work.
Trump had a credit card economy. Soar in what way? Certainly not in GDP growth. Remember trump said less than 3% was weak.

I gave the video around 90 seconds to insult my intelligence until I went to his accompanying website (available through watching the video on YouTube). Here is the chart he references giving us reason to celebrate Trump's great economic performance.

Compare how fast the unemployment is going down to Obama's. That's a miracle... and keep in mind, that is despite democrats doing everything they can to keep Americans out of jobs.
Obama was handed a disaster. Trump was handed a strong economy and full control of government. With that trump has raised deficits every single year. Sad.
Trump had a credit card economy. Soar in what way? Certainly not in GDP growth. Remember trump said less than 3% was weak.
GDP is meaningless to the individual.
Even now a few billion dollars are being pumped into the Walmart shopping area of Chicago.
Just sit back and relax.
I’m sure both of our checks are not helped or hurt by GDP numbers.

Obama's mess was largely caused by idiotic leftists who believed everyone is as good paying back his mortgage, and therefore should have one. Naturally the banking scammers were all over taking advantage of such idiocy.
The mess was caused by republicans. Don't try to rewrite history.

That's a lie. The bubble was started under Clinton. The bubble was caused by everyone. Dotcom bubble was also caused under Clinton.
You have some imagination.

That is a fact as written by many top economists. You have no clue what you are talking about.

At the root of it was again the equality delusion, which bankers were sure to take advantage of. This shit never works.
It's your crazy imagination. You probably think trumps failures are good too right? Why did GDP growth go down last year even with a trillion dollar deficit?

I think Trump's winning is damn great. GDP did not go dowin in the year 2019, not even close. Why are you lying?
GDP growth went down. A weak 2.3% with a trillion dollar deficit and historically low interest rates. Remember when trump made fun of less than 3% growth?

No it did not you moron.

And since you can not distinguish up from down, I have no interest continuing this discussion. It is off topic, and you are way out of your depth.

united-states-gdp.png
Funny how you have no clue.
U.S. gross domestic product grew at a 2.1% annual rate in the final quarter of last year, the Commerce Department said on Thursday. For all of 2019, economic growth came in at 2.3% — less than the 2.9% in 2018.

View attachment 386315

You MUST be one of those 2+2=5 guys. Your own chart says that the GDP GREW in 2019, you fucking idiot.
Here you go again.
For all of 2019, economic growth came in at 2.3% — less than the 2.9% in 2018.

Do you understand what economic GROWTH means?

Damn, no wonder you can get anything right when in your far leftist world up is down.

Even now a few billion dollars are being pumped into the Walmart shopping area of Chicago.
Just sit back and relax.
haha... What you gonna do when China becomes the biggest economy because of our slow GDP growth? You think anyone will want to buy our debt then? You seem to have no clue.

Obama's mess was largely caused by idiotic leftists who believed everyone is as good paying back his mortgage, and therefore should have one. Naturally the banking scammers were all over taking advantage of such idiocy.

That's a lie. The bubble was started under Clinton. The bubble was caused by everyone. Dotcom bubble was also caused under Clinton.

That is a fact as written by many top economists. You have no clue what you are talking about.

At the root of it was again the equality delusion, which bankers were sure to take advantage of. This shit never works.
It's your crazy imagination. You probably think trumps failures are good too right? Why did GDP growth go down last year even with a trillion dollar deficit?

I think Trump's winning is damn great. GDP did not go dowin in the year 2019, not even close. Why are you lying?
GDP growth went down. A weak 2.3% with a trillion dollar deficit and historically low interest rates. Remember when trump made fun of less than 3% growth?

No it did not you moron.

And since you can not distinguish up from down, I have no interest continuing this discussion. It is off topic, and you are way out of your depth.

united-states-gdp.png
U.S. gross domestic product grew at a 2.1% annual rate in the final quarter of last year, the Commerce Department said on Thursday. For all of 2019, economic growth came in at 2.3% — less than the 2.9% in 2018.

View attachment 386315

You MUST be one of those 2+2=5 guys. Your own chart says that the GDP GREW in 2019, you fucking idiot.
Here you go again.

Damn, no wonder you can get anything right when in your far leftist world up is down.
Clearly you don't understand growth rates.

All that trump policy and it declines even with a trillion dollar deficit.

Just sit back and relax.
haha... What you gonna do when China becomes the biggest economy because of our slow GDP growth? You think anyone will want to buy our debt then? You seem to have no clue.
Learn Chinese.
You have no clue.
Americans are working and you’re bitching.

No it did not you moron.

united-states-gdp.png

View attachment 386315

Here you go again.

Apparently, you’re not an accountant.

Just sit back and relax.
Learn Chinese.
You have no clue.
Americans are working and you’re bitching.
Ah learn Chinese. You trumpers sure are not patriots.

No it did not you moron.

united-states-gdp.png

View attachment 386315

Here you go again.

No it did not you moron.

united-states-gdp.png

View attachment 386315

Here you go again.

How does GDP affect my paycheck?

No it did not you moron.

united-states-gdp.png

View attachment 386315

Here you go again.

Yes the GDP growth, not the GDP.

The GDP went UP.

And I have no idea where you are getting that the GDP growth should go up every year. That is seriously deluded, especially today - that number is great in economies that are suffering from leftism.

No it did not you moron.

united-states-gdp.png

View attachment 386315

Here you go again.

You don't care about your country? Again, what we gonna do when China passes us because we have no growth? We will have lots of debt nobody wants. Trump is turning us into Greece.

No it did not you moron.

united-states-gdp.png

View attachment 386315

Here you go again.

The GDP went UP.

And I have no idea where you are getting that the GDP growth should go up every year. That is seriously deluded, especially today - that number is great in economies that are suffering from leftism.
Trump said less than 3% was weak. Ask him.

No it did not you moron.

united-states-gdp.png

View attachment 386315

Here you go again.

You don't care about your country? Again, what we gonna do when China passes us because we have no growth? We will have lots of debt nobody wants. Trump is turning us into Greece.
Do you support open borders?
Trespassers?
Off-shoring?

Don’t try to bullshit me with irrelevant questions.

No it did not you moron.

united-states-gdp.png

View attachment 386315

Here you go again.

The GDP went UP.

He is correct, but given the times where idiots prefer free shit over all and are allowed to vote on that, it is great.

No it did not you moron.

united-states-gdp.png

View attachment 386315

Here you go again.

Trespassers?
Off-shoring?

Immigrants haven't hurt my paycheck, they hurt yours?

No it did not you moron.

united-states-gdp.png

View attachment 386315

Here you go again.

The GDP went UP.

He is correct, but given the times where idiots preferring free shit over all and allowed to vote on that, it is great.
Well if he is correct then trumps economy has been weak.

No it did not you moron.

united-states-gdp.png

View attachment 386315

Here you go again.

Trespassers?
Off-shoring?

Immigrants haven't hurt my paycheck, they hurt yours?
Immigrants are OK.
You love cheap labor so fuck you.

Forum List

Back