'The Strange Case Of Justice Alito'

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
We have a SCOTUS full of perjurers today, I will be tactful and not mention Thomas and Kavanaugh's misdeeds. So then how did America get a court of fools. Partly it was Trump, elect a dishonest person and you get dishonest choices. But oddly Alito told the truth and they still confirmed him thinking of course that others had more compassion and dignity.

"Prescient commentary on Justice Alito's 2006 confirmation hearings, arguing that Democrats did not press Alito nearly hard enough on matters of civil rights. "If he had revealed the opinions he actually holds about what rights the Constitution protects, he might well have been defeated". That said, Alito did tell Congress that he "expressly reserved the right to vote to overrule Roe v. Wade""

"If confirmed to the D.C. Circuit, I would follow Roe v. Wade faithfully and fully. That would be binding precedent of the court. It's been decided by the Supreme Court." Brett Kavanaugh

Correctly ruling there is no Constitutional right for women's to butcher their babies isn't radical, it's just common sense.

Every innocent human has an inalienable right to life.

BTW- no such thing as a liberal progressive

We have a SCOTUS full of perjurers today, I will be tactful and not mention Thomas and Kavanaugh's misdeeds. So then how did America get a court of fools. Partly it was Trump, elect a dishonest person and you get dishonest choices. But oddly Alito told the truth and they still confirmed him thinking of course that others had more compassion and dignity.

"Prescient commentary on Justice Alito's 2006 confirmation hearings, arguing that Democrats did not press Alito nearly hard enough on matters of civil rights. "If he had revealed the opinions he actually holds about what rights the Constitution protects, he might well have been defeated". That said, Alito did tell Congress that he "expressly reserved the right to vote to overrule Roe v. Wade""

"If confirmed to the D.C. Circuit, I would follow Roe v. Wade faithfully and fully. That would be binding precedent of the court. It's been decided by the Supreme Court." Brett Kavanaugh
Lol. Cry some liberal tears ....

Libs are all for killing innocent unborn children, and then rail against the death penalty for savage serial killers.

If all of the Supreme Court nominees were absolutely forthright at their nomination hearings I doubt if any of them would ever be approved. Democrat nominees lie also. Just look at those two shitheads The Worthless Negro nominated and that stupid low IQ affirmative action bitch Potatohead nominated.

The name of the game in Congressional hearings is to get out as soon as possible.

The Committee members on the panel and the Senate as a whole will mostly vote for whoever their Party represents. It hasn't always been that way but ever since the Democrats have become bat shit crazy Leftest that seems to be the norm.

As a member of the D.C. Circuit, he would have been bound to respect Roe v Wade, because it was a firm Supreme Court precedent. He would have had to IGNORE HIS OWN OPINION on the case, because inferior courts are subject to the Supreme Court's decision.

When he came to the Supreme Court, he was no longer bound in the same way, and could look at the prior decision in objective terms.

Are you too stupid to understand that distinction? Apparently you are.

You lost.....Suck on it.

Forum List

Back