Why Are Leftist Cops Wasting Taxpayer Money With This??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Three people have been arrested on more than 100 charges each, accused of distributing pamphlets bearing hate symbols at a synagogue, a Black church and other locations in Hornell, New York, police said. Aubrey Dragonetti, 31, Dylan Henry, 30, and Ryan Mulhollen, 27, were each charged with 115 counts of aggravated harassment, Hornell police said in a news release Monday. On July 9 and 10, police investigated pamphlets and stickers bearing swastikas and racial slurs left at the houses of worship and public and private properties throughout the city, officials said. A leaflet bearing the words “Aryan National Army" was found at Rehoboth Deliverance Ministries, which has a predominantly Black congregation. The same kind of literature was found at the front of Temple Beth-El Synagogue."

I hate Nazis (aka leftist Antifa-Tranny Democrats) as much as the next guy, but isn't this kinda harsh?? So what, they played a prank and left some pamphlets and called some Jews bad names, boo-hoo, get over it....be happy they didn't blow up your church your church or synagogue or burn it down like BLM routinely does....why are we targeting kids playing pranks?? Even if they are leftists, why ignore the real dangers in that town? Hopefully, this will be plead down and the 3 victims are either given probation or have their charges dropped altogether -- yea, I know we gotta crack down on these leftist Democrats, but this is too harsh of a punishment even for them...

"Three people have been arrested on more than 100 charges each, accused of distributing pamphlets bearing hate symbols at a synagogue, a Black church and other locations in Hornell, New York, police said. Aubrey Dragonetti, 31, Dylan Henry, 30, and Ryan Mulhollen, 27, were each charged with 115 counts of aggravated harassment, Hornell police said in a news release Monday. On July 9 and 10, police investigated pamphlets and stickers bearing swastikas and racial slurs left at the houses of worship and public and private properties throughout the city, officials said. A leaflet bearing the words “Aryan National Army" was found at Rehoboth Deliverance Ministries, which has a predominantly Black congregation. The same kind of literature was found at the front of Temple Beth-El Synagogue."

I hate Nazis (aka leftist Antifa-Tranny Democrats) as much as the next guy, but isn't this kinda harsh?? So what, they played a prank and left some pamphlets and called some Jews bad names, boo-hoo, get over it....be happy they didn't blow up your church your church or synagogue or burn it down like BLM routinely does....why are we targeting kids playing pranks?? Even if they are leftists, why ignore the real dangers in that town? Hopefully, this will be plead down and the 3 victims are either given probation or have their charges dropped altogether -- yea, I know we gotta crack down on these leftist Democrats, but this is too harsh of a punishment even for them...
Stickers? Seriously? We are being assaulted and murdered for our skin color by black people in broad daylight, and you complain about fucking stickers? Do you see an imbalance here? :cuckoo:

30 year old kids?

I don't see a crime here. There was no vandalism, there was no destruction of private property.

I see morons leaving pamphlets in churches.

Easy, toss the crap in the trash.

They have a 1st Amendment Right to be stupid.

accused of distributing pamphlets bearing hate symbols at a synagogue
The 1st Amendment must be irrelevant.
police investigated pamphlets and stickers bearing swastikas and racial slurs left at the houses of worship and public and private properties throughout the city, officials said. A leaflet bearing the words “Aryan National Army" was found at Rehoboth Deliverance Ministries, which has a predominantly Black congregation. The same kind of literature was found at the front of Temple Beth-El Synagogue."
So, we're back to a place where people's little feelings get hurt by toothless white trash idiots, and now free speech must suffer?

I am not defending their bullshit and they should be prosecuted for trespassing, but look at how this could seriously harm free speech in other situations. Anything deemed a "hate symbol" can be used to stifle free speech.

Last edited:
I deem this a hate symbol:

il_794xN.1516578778_ak1o.jpg

Anyone flashing it will be prosecuted and executed.

How does that sound, Biff? You free-speech hating motherfucker. You don't seem to understand unintended consequences.

Hey Lisa558

You seem interested in the antisemitism on the left and right. How many leftists you think will come here and saying putting swastikas up at synagogues shouldn't be a hate crime or even a crime at all? 😄

I deem this a hate symbol:

il_794xN.1516578778_ak1o.jpg

Anyone flashing it will be prosecuted and executed.

How does that sound, Biff? You free-speech hating motherfucker. You don't seem to understand unintended consequences.
😄

The reality is that people who do these sorts of things against Black and Jewish places of worship do get prosecuted, while yours is just a cuck fantasy. The standard for convicting someone is beyond a reasonable doubt and through our laws society is telling you that our concerns are reasonable and yours are not. How you like them apples? 😁

😄

The reality is that people who do these sorts of things against Black and Jewish places of worship do get prosecuted, while yours is just a cuck fantasy. The standard for convicting someone is beyond a reasonable doubt and through our laws society is telling you that our concerns are reasonable and yours are not. How you like them apples? 😁
Being able to speak your mind isnt a concern of yours? Makes sense. You have shown you are an authoritarian multiple times.

Being able to speak your mind isnt a concern of yours? Makes sense. You have shown you are an authoritarian multiple times.
Speaking you're mind doesn't include vandalizing other peoples property with your messages of hate. It never did. In fact thinking you have a right to do what you want to other people's property is the authoritarian point of view. Dipshit.

Why are the cops doing that? Because the politicians who control them want it done. Police either have to quit or do what they are told. Right or wrong means nothing.

Speaking you're mind doesn't include vandalizing other peoples property with your messages of hate. It never did. In fact think you have a right to do what you want to other people's property is the authoritarian point of view. Dipshit.
But the rioting and burning out west was ok. Got it.

Speaking you're mind doesn't include vandalizing other peoples property with your messages of hate. It never did. In fact thinking you have a right to do what you want to other people's property is the authoritarian point of view. Dipshit.
He didnt support that, moron. Can you not read?

Learn to forum. Good grief
What dont you learn to give more context to your sentences so people know what the fuck you're talking about? Did you mean Booty? When you say "he didn't support that" what is the "that" that you're taking about? You expect me to read your mind?

Forum List

Back