The Stolen Land Of Iran

You first claimed there was no Arab invasion

Link to said post? paying games again?

Then you said yes to invasion but no to forced conversion (as if there is any such thing because the main purpose of the Arab invasions and conquests WERE to spread Islam),

Except I had already mentioned persecution against Zoroastrians Buddhists and Hindus long beforehand

and then again after the Arab Islamic invasion of Iran

It is the same. You were the one who was desperately trying to discredit your own source, I was merely pointing out the poor quality of your sources. do you have Alzheimer's? The ONE source you showed contradicted itself by saying the Muslim armies forced the Sassanid soldiers to convert on the battle field

then I showed you clear persecution if not slaughter of Zoroastrians to which you said "no persecution, because persecution equals coercion", and now you're claiming that persecution isn't the same as coercion? Ha ha ha.

This part doesn't even make any sense given our discussion. of course it does, if there was persecution of Zoroastrians then there was forced conversion

Sounds to me like you're a Muslim bullshit artist who doesn't know the true history of the region that keeps embarrassing himself by making totally inaccurate claims and then having to backtrack and lie just to make Islam look like this noble religion that people willingly converted into.

Then why are you so scared of a formal debate? :confused: thats what we are doing here. Where's your source for this "willing conversion of Iranians" after the savage Arab Islamic invasion?

MJ the guy made up stuff and now that he's proven himself ignorant and liar he keeps moving the bar and making up more unbelievable outrageous crap. All the while he has showing NOTHING to substantiate his claims, his proof is in these "books" that he doesn't even know their titles, he has to look it up. Ha ha ha

I already utilized a book source in my discussion with MJB there champ ;) It might help you to actually read the thread.
Really? Which book is that?

Where does this guy come up all these things I said that I never said? Sure would be nice if he would just repost my comments from this thread that he claims I made or denied. Oh well, what fun with him.

Are you daft? NEVER did I present a notion of a "tolerant Sassanian Empire." In fact, if you care to go back through the threads of our discussion you will find that it was I who stated that under the Achamenids & Arascids, Zoroastrianism was the most ethical, tolerant & advanced religion in the world at that time. And only under the Sassanian rule of Ardashir I & Shapur I did it become intolerant of other faiths.

So tell us, do you have any idea why the change? Once you see why this change, then I would like to continue our discussion.

The suggestion that Zoroastrianism was declared an official religion doesn't make everyone in the empire Zoroastrian. Once again, the empires most populated province (Iraq) was predominately Christian and Jewish; not Zoroastrian and such groups were largely left to religiously govern themselves.

What you also just touched on though which you previously vehemently denied before, was the existence of a social caste system, which, if you recall, I already stated the Zoroastrian priest class as part of.

Where does this guy come up all these things I said that I never said? Sure would be nice if he would just repost my comments from this thread that he claims I made or denied. Oh well, what fun with him.

Are you daft? NEVER did I present a notion of a "tolerant Sassanian Empire." In fact, if you care to go back through the threads of our discussion you will find that it was I who stated that under the Achamenids & Arascids, Zoroastrianism was the most ethical, tolerant & advanced religion in the world at that time. And only under the Sassanian rule of Ardashir I & Shapur I did it become intolerant of other faiths.

So tell us, do you have any idea why the change? Once you see why this change, then I would like to continue our discussion.

The suggestion that Zoroastrianism was declared an official religion doesn't make everyone in the empire Zoroastrian. Once again, the empires most populated province (Iraq) was predominately Christian and Jewish; not Zoroastrian and such groups were largely left to religiously govern themselves.

What you also just touched on though which you previously vehemently denied before, was the existence of a social caste system, which, if you recall, I already stated the Zoroastrian priest class as part of.
He sure is a master-debater. LOL

I enjoy conversing with him & wish him good luck with his reading disorder.

He sure is a master-debater. LOL

The only thing I recall about the book you referenced is how Islam itself prevents Muslims from uniting among their own people. Was this not a major theme?

MJ the guy made up stuff and now that he's proven himself ignorant and liar he keeps moving the bar and making up more unbelievable outrageous crap. All the while he has showing NOTHING to substantiate his claims, his proof is in these "books" that he doesn't even know their titles, he has to look it up. Ha ha ha

I already utilized a book source in my discussion with MJB there champ ;) It might help you to actually read the thread.

Forum List

Back