The state of relationships between men and women has become a disgrace in America.

Hell I only wish that the men from the 1950s would come back to the present time and give a lesson to some of these weak minded men living in America today! because there sure are a good number of men in America that aren’t really men at all.

The idea of there being a “stay at home husband ” in the 1950s ….I’m not even going to go there this is such a disgrace.

This sort of feminization of Some men.. where they are willingly becoming feminized is an issue. We can’t have this for the military that’s for sure.

It's not only that but men are losing their pride. Hell, I can't think of a time where I even allowed a woman to buy me dinner yet alone consider supporting me. What I don't understand is how such men don't feel guilt.

But we've allowed the left to sissify men the last few decades. They even promote it in schools. Years ago if we seen a guy in a dress, he was just a plain weirdo. Today we respect him and even refer to him as a "she." There is no she here, there is a flake in a dress. A guy wearing a dress is not a she!

I watch television news in disbelief that bullying is a national concern. Kids have been bullying other kids as long as there have been kids. What used to go on between kids in my school is now a national event. Kids pick on each other, that's just how kids are.

It's not only that but men are losing their pride. Hell, I can't think of a time where I even allowed a woman to buy me dinner yet alone consider supporting me. What I don't understand is how such men don't feel guilt.

But we've allowed the left to sissify men the last few decades. They even promote it in schools. Years ago if we seen a guy in a dress, he was just a plain weirdo. Today we respect him and even refer to him as a "she." There is no she here, there is a flake in a dress. A guy wearing a dress is not a she!

I watch television news in disbelief that bullying is a national concern. Kids have been bullying other kids as long as there have been kids. What used to go on between kids in my school is now a national event. Kids pick on each other, that's just how kids are.
Men used to see women as subordinate to them.

We've evolved to see woman as equals.

I have no guilt about that.

Men used to see women as subordinate to them.

We've evolved to see woman as equals.

I have no guilt about that.
That’s not the case. Throughout history women have been in positions of power and prestige. The IRA of the 20th century employed women in their armies.

Part of the problem with this conversation when it comes to many Democrats is they are affectively numb to any sort of logic. They see a headline and they don’t even read the article. They don’t care that people are saying we support equality between men and women but we cannot have a society with weak men . That’s it man.

Where do you think our society, our military our way of life would be if every man was a stay at home husband or boyfriend? No that’s not right young Americans deserve better than that especially ones that are growing up in Single parent household ….
we already have a huge problem with a high divorce rate in this country so we need to make sure that future generations of America have a good upbringing and can contribute to society.

because right now we have problems in this country socially speaking. Our military is not as strong as it used to be we cannot even fill the recruiting numbers and there’s no doubt that the rise of the negative effects of social media and the rise of the lies and propaganda from Democrats have played a role in this. We need to be proud of the European Christian man who built the civilized western world. We can honor the Africans who contributed to the rise of eastern values. We can pay homage to the Arab golden age. It’s about having mutual respect and common sense. We’re in this together my brother

Last edited:
Where do you think our society, our military our way of life would be if every man was a stay at home husband or boyfriend? No that’s not right young Americans deserve better than that especially ones that are growing up in Single parent household ….
But that's not a realistic fear.

I think young Americans benefit a lot with a stay at home parent, whether that parent is a man or a woman.

The end game will have hundreds of times of more gangs than we have now loaded to ear with weapons as males are denied employment.
Absolutely brother this is something to look into. As Democrats and their allies continue to spew propaganda and divisive racial viewpoints. ….More and more young white men and black man realize they have no money they will not have many options. This is indeed what leads to the rise of gangs , the rise of mafia groups and the rise of crime.

It’s just nonsense from Democrats they don’t give a damn that the other side is saying we admire the strong women of history. Again they look at a headline they don’t read the article. For them it’s like life is like a drug it’s all about getting as high as you can and just forgetting about responsibilities.

Those who say let’s just move on from traditions could destroy this country. Traditions is what keeps America and traditions means equality for all and respect for all. That’s the entire point… the Democrats push racism against white people they are pushing the feminization of society…. this thread really talked about the latter part but it’s all part of a plan by far left Democrats to destroy America as we know it which would make us very weak. Too bad for them we American patriots will not let this happen. Equality will prevail

We’re living in a really mad world my friend here in America with the Democrats in power …. again it’s modern day Democrats the Democrats of the past brought us a great country

The military is gone. The option of the military for disjointed youth is gone.
I never thought the military would go “woke “but it appears from some of the commercials that they are. Wow wasn’t there recently an Air Force general who said the Air Force needs to be less white. These are just appalling comments to make. No we need the best Americans in our military white or black Christian, Atheist or Muslim bring ‘em on.

Cause there’s tons and tons of internal disagreements with that “ woke “ directionamong current and former members of the United States military. I play poker with quite a few Vietnam veterans they all vote Republican. And they are fed up with the far left in this country.

Why? Maybe you should go ask someone who knows anything about that kind of offensive topic (that you are suspiciously interested in).
Again off topic self defense. As if someone has found you out. Perhaps your efforts should be reported.

Forum List

Back