Classify cute TikToker who teaches the romani language in videos

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I think that is very useful and valuable for me, because Im Romani but dont speak the Romani language. I can learn basics by watching her videos.

I think that is very useful and valuable for me, because Im Romani but dont speak the Romani language. I can learn basics by watching her videos.

Hey, Mort. Are you having technical difficulty? Two nights in a row, you have posted suggest a pic, or vid, but there is nothing coming though, to see or click.

Hey, Mort. Are you having technical difficulty? Two nights in a row, you have posted suggest a pic, or vid, but there is nothing coming though, to see or click.

I post TikTok videos, but maybe you have blocked TikTok? So you do not see it?

I post TikTok videos, but maybe you have blocked TikTok? So you do not see it?
Not a chance. I see the size of the block your vid takes up, but nothing in the gray area to click.

That is the nazi term for people who shouldnt exist or be exterminated, like roma and jews under Hitler. "Undesirables", are you a nazi? Why do you use nazi language, and symbols? Do you think that is funny? Or is that suppossed to be a joke?
SS-Sturmbannf-hrer.png

Ask yourself that.

Are you an SS supporter? Why are you constantly asking about race and classifying people? Do you like to mug people? (profile pic).

1. Everyone knows who I really am and that im harmless funny gypsy guy, similar to the jokes of dave chapell where he impersonated the kkk and such things...
2.No one knows who is behind your account, you dont have a picture, a real name, anything, you could be potential really dangerous, no one can track you...
2.What is with this signature are you saying you are a real nazi?
Folks who call the other side "Nazi" know nothing about Nazism and its leaders. Globalist authoritarianism isn't Nazism, it's Marxism. Nazism is extreme Nationalist Authoritarianism, based on the Superiority of the Germanic or "aryan" race. Democrats aren't Nazis, they're Marxists.

1. Everyone knows who I really am and that im harmless funny gypsy guy, similar to the jokes of dave chapell where he impersonated the kkk and such things...

You are quite creepy, posting and asking questions about random women, you ask about race constantly, and in general, show yourself to be a cringe incel with a race identity crisis.
2.No one knows who is behind your account, you dont have a picture, a real name, anything, you could be potential really dangerous, no one can track you...

Not as dangerous as a guy who posts pictures of his face with an SS uniform, or with a ski mask, or asks about race in synagogue shootings...

Folks who call the other side "Nazi" know nothing about Nazism and its leaders. Globalist authoritarianism isn't Nazism, it's Marxism. Nazism is extreme Nationalist Authoritarianism, based on the Superiority of the Germanic or "aryan" race. Democrats aren't Nazis, they're Marxists.

No, I am merely sick of right wingers throwing around the word "nazi". That's the lefts job.

You are quite creepy, posting and asking questions about random women, you ask about race constantly, and in general, show yourself to be a cringe incel with a race identity crisis.

Not as dangerous as a guy who posts pictures of his face with an SS uniform, or with a ski mask, or asks about race in synagogue shootings...

No, I am merely sick of right wingers throwing around the word "nazi". That's the lefts job.

I combine race, languge, ethnicity, culture etc. and make it a topic. Human diversity is a favourite topic of mine, sometimes i like to guess or figure out where someone is from, why is that a identity crisis or creepy? It is a interest. I dont think Im obsessed, i talk about other stuff too.

Wow mort
You see ..you are very capable of posting deep thoughts 😀

Forum List

Back