The state of relationships between men and women has become a disgrace in America.

I suppose basically I should say “stay at home boyfriend or stay at home husband “and just end it there. What in the world has happened to this country. We look at how relationships are unfolding between men and women there is this phenomenon which is a disgrace. It’s known as a “stay at home husband or a stay at home boyfriend”. I have a friend who is doing this. This man …well I don’t even think I can call him a man anymore. He’s not what he used to be the guy used to be a Factory worker a proud dignified man. I look at his Facebook profile he’s got an LGBT flag he is a stay at home boyfriend where his girlfriend makes all the money does all the work pays all the bills. And of course my friend has become brainwashed by BLM by the far left. It’s not enough for him that people support equality man …..no it’s to the point of where if you don’t agree that white people are born privileged this guy will not talk to you ….if you support trump this guy won’t talk to you.

And this is what is destroying America. You know you have strong men and women in this country. I have the most respect for the professional woman, I have the upmost respect for the woman for the middle ages that led armies. The fact is that a man is never meant to be a stay at home husband or stay at home boyfriend that’s all throughout history. I often wonder if this sort of downfall of traditions in America and the rise of disgusting habits, the rise of drug use, the rise of the divorce rate correlates with this sort of feminization of men where you have men who are willingly becoming feminized. Wow we need some change in America for the better my friends.

I wonder if there’s a correlation between the low recruiting issue in our military and this rise of BLM/feminism/anti-Americanism that has absolutely no place in this country.
Sounds like jealousy.

Hell I only wish that the men from the 1950s would come back to the present time and give a lesson to some of these weak minded men living in America today! because there sure are a good number of men in America that aren’t really men at all.

The idea of there being a “stay at home husband ” in the 1950s ….I’m not even going to go there this is such a disgrace.

This sort of feminization of Some men.. where they are willingly becoming feminized is an issue. We can’t have this for the military that’s for sure.
Why back in my day...ok Boomer. Time for you to take your nap now grandpa.

I wonder is there is a correlation between being a Republican and lowering of the IQ.

It's in your hatred of anyone who is "different" than you.
Ignorant, Unstructured, and Dysfunctional Grammar Leads to Ignorant, Unstructured, and Dysfunctional Thought

It's "different from," not "different than," because it is not a comparative. You use New Age Low-IQ grammar, so you defensively contradict yourself by all the copycat language fads you so stupidly parrot.

Gresham's Law: dumb speech drives out smart speech. Permissive Liberals turned the language loose so they could incorporate their dumbing-down drivel in it. Their false-flag classmates in the Conservative media slavishly followed each new grammatical monstrosity. Sheep followed whatever puppet they thought was a Good Shepherd.

Last edited:
Right and Wrong are far more important than freedom and liberty. Law and Order are more important as well. In a proper society there is a place for everyone and almost everyone is in that place (there wil always be non-conforming wastes of flesh and oxygen).
The "Rule of Law" Is the Law of the Rulers

Liberal cultural laws create disorder. Conservative economic laws also create disorder.

Ignorant, Unstructured, and Dysfunctional Grammar Leads to Ignorant, Unstructured, and Dysfunctional Thought

It's "different from," not "different than," because it is not a comparative. You use New Age Low-IQ grammar, so you defensively contradict yourself by all the copycat language fads you so stupidly parrot.

Gresham's Law: dumb speech drives out smart speech. Permissive Liberals turned the language loose so they could incorporate their dumbing-down drivel in it. Their false-flag classmates in the Conservative media slavishly followed each new grammatical monstrosity. Sheep followed whatever puppet they thought was a Good Shepherd.

When you can't attack the ideas, you attack the poster. Not one word about what I posted, just an attack on my grammar and syntax.

Your total and complete capitulation is noted and your surrender accepted.

Only Frontier Justice Will Solve the Problems Caused by the Preppy Scumbag's New Frontier

We lack males man enough to kill gangbangers on sight ....
Show everyone how it's done, tough guy. Start by so much as looking a grown man in the eye in the real world.

You won't.

When you can't attack the ideas, you attack the poster. Not one word about what I posted, just an attack on my grammar and syntax.

Your total and complete capitulation is noted and your surrender accepted.
Smugly Stupid

You pretend you can ignore the criticism of your claim that Conservatives are Low-IQ, which is the point of what I've posted. You're so sure that you are using educated grammar that it puts you in denial when it's shown that college-educated job thieves are defective in their knowledge of grammar, logic, and history.

So your language-influencers can't possibly be any good in their major, either; they only "know how to" do a job. But that's no more reason they should be hired than the fact that the average American boy "knows how to" play baseball but can't even make his high school team.

I could not care what they do, how they do it and who they do it with....
Just don’t groom children. Let kids be kids especially if they are y9oung enough to believe in Santa Claus.

I suppose basically I should say “stay at home boyfriend or stay at home husband “and just end it there. What in the world has happened to this country. We look at how relationships are unfolding between men and women there is this phenomenon which is a disgrace. It’s known as a “stay at home husband or a stay at home boyfriend”. I have a friend who is doing this. This man …well I don’t even think I can call him a man anymore. He’s not what he used to be the guy used to be a Factory worker a proud dignified man. I look at his Facebook profile he’s got an LGBT flag he is a stay at home boyfriend where his girlfriend makes all the money does all the work pays all the bills. And of course my friend has become brainwashed by BLM by the far left. It’s not enough for him that people support equality man …..no it’s to the point of where if you don’t agree that white people are born privileged this guy will not talk to you ….if you support trump this guy won’t talk to you.

And this is what is destroying America. You know you have strong men and women in this country. I have the most respect for the professional woman, I have the upmost respect for the woman for the middle ages that led armies. The fact is that a man is never meant to be a stay at home husband or stay at home boyfriend that’s all throughout history. I often wonder if this sort of downfall of traditions in America and the rise of disgusting habits, the rise of drug use, the rise of the divorce rate correlates with this sort of feminization of men where you have men who are willingly becoming feminized. Wow we need some change in America for the better my friends.

I wonder if there’s a correlation between the low recruiting issue in our military and this rise of BLM/feminism/anti-Americanism that has absolutely no place in this country.

dude you are just an old white man whining about change.....but as calvin and hobbes said....change is constant but you can still gripe about it

dude you are just an old white man whining about change.....but as calvin and hobbes said....change is constant but you can still gripe about it
I’ll give you one last chance here my friend. If you’re gonna come in here and not even read the posts and make racist assumptions there’s nothing I can do.

Interesting thing is I’m probably younger than you

OK if you see somebody say we should support Black Lives Matter or white lives matter then let’s disagree with it. If you see somebody say we should give a job to a white man over a black woman then please I will be the very first one to come in and disagreed with it and say that that is racist and disgraceful. But what we’re doing in this thread is talking about man doing the right thing getting out there and working and not staying at home and I think it is disgusting that there are stay at home boyfriends stay at home husbands. And it’s had no part of American history.

You see I was in a wheelchair for a year , call Dale would not walk but I was able to walk again. I am way more diverse that you have done a lot more for diversity than you would probably every single liberal on this form. I worked at a Islamic school for multiple years in an inner city. what have you done with your life my friend to support diversity and liberal causes I made a threat about this and none of you people like you or moon bad or any of the so-called Democrats could provide anything.

Currently in the United States of America not a lot of people care about disabled rights they seem to have forgotten about that in favor of nonsense things like Black Lives Matter or giving awards to men who dress like women which takes away rights from women. Having men who say that they are women and then they can compete in women’s sports literally takes away rights from women and I just hope that you understand this and you get on the right side of history.

Really, that is all you know to do with kids?
Why do you have a disgusting signature. Which by the way I can’t even see because we’re on the phone here. People can only see your disgusting signature if they are on a computer. But it doesn’t look like you care at all about what children Who are gay or straight think when you put up that filth. I might just put you on ignore. Because it seems like every time you come into threads you make one line post and then you just run away you could never actually explain yourself all you do is insult people.

Have a nice day brother hope you go to church , get good with Jesus

Men don’t get pregnant ever it’s physically impossible. Women do get pregnant and they have to carry around a baby for 8 to 10 months something like that. So that’s why we have things known as stay at home moms or stay at home wives. Because they have to go through the hardship of having another human being in their body. And it’s very hard work for them. We even see some women who are pregnant and who are working and these are some of the most powerful and honorable women around that they can do this takes a lot. But also society should afford pregnant women a break. That’s why we have things like maternity leave. It makes sense.

And to think that there are disgraceful men in this world who want a man to have the same rights as a pregnant woman, Who think that it’s OK to be a stay at home boyfriend or stay at home husband while they’re pregnant partner is out there working… well that has nothing to do with not only American values but any value system you can think of.

Really, that is all you know to do with kids?
Raising kids is more complicated than that, but I don’t want strangers or teacher trying to tell my daughter she is a boy or my som that he is a woman. I don’t want people like Epstein recruiting my daughter to travel all over the world to fuck important men who love underage girls.

In other words if a teacher notices a potentIal problem with my kids, I would like them to discuss the problem with me and my wife not initiate action on their own.

Forum List

Back