The snooping computer repairman was deposed in Hunter Biden lawsuit against him

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
With all these news about Trump committing crimes, the news about the deposition in the Hunter Biden lawsuit against the computer repair man who snooped in his computer went below the radar.

Well, the guy was deposed a few days ago. Let’s hope he was not inconsistent regarding previous statements because I’m a conservative, and I want a Hunter Biden to lose this lawsuit.

But I admit that it’s not looking good for the repairman, who failed to go to court to claim ownership of the laptop, as it is stated in the law when a customer leaves his computer there for a certain amount of time.

Let’s hope he was not inconsistent regarding previous statements because I’m a conservative, and I want a Hunter Biden to lose this lawsuit.

6f24020abd1c3a7116a1ed6665ba2e95.jpg

:poop:

With all these news about Trump committing crimes, the news about the deposition in the Hunter Biden lawsuit against the computer repair man who snooped in his computer went below the radar.

Well, the guy was deposed a few days ago. Let’s hope he was not inconsistent regarding previous statements because I’m a conservative, and I want a Hunter Biden to lose this lawsuit.

But I admit that it’s not looking good for the repairman, who failed to go to court to claim ownership of the laptop, as it is stated in the law when a customer leaves his computer there for a certain amount of time.
You are trying too hard to convince everyone you are a Conservative. That's a big tell. :cool:

You're fucking nuts
You're no conservative leftists
Hunter dropped his laptop off to have repairs made. How in the fuck does a computer repairman fix a broken computer unless he opens it up?

You're fucking nuts
You're no conservative leftists
Hunter dropped his laptop off to have repairs made. How in the fuck does a computer repairman fix a broken computer unless he opens it up?
He’s not being sued for simply opening it up. Stop pretending. Nobody is saying he shouldn’t have fixed the computer.

How often do you take a computer for repair and it ends up in Giuluani’s possession?

I thought the laptop was Russian disinformation???? WTF

Forum List

Back