the situation in the USA goes from bad to worst

laferia52

Platinum Member
Nov 19, 2020
It does not look good for US citizens with Dementia Joe in office. Dementia joe has the Midas touch. the thing is everything dementia joe touches doesn't turn to gold it turns into CRAP. Some idiot in an interview said that high gasoline prices had a positive side. that it would get us faster to clean energy.

It does not look good for US citizens with Dementia Joe in office. Dementia joe has the Midas touch. the thing is everything dementia joe touches doesn't turn to gold it turns into CRAP. Some idiot in an interview said that high gasoline prices had a positive side. that it would get us faster to clean energy.
They know the gig is up. They stole the election and got caught. All they can do at this point is rule like dictators. They would rather destroy this country than give up their stolen power.

They know the gig is up. They stole the election and got caught. All they can do at this point is rule like dictators. They would rather destroy this country than give up their stolen power.

And they are doing an excellent job in destroying this country....you have to give the Left that! what scum they are.

At the end of the day, it's all very distressing to watch this trainwreck of events under these thugs.

But not the main fucktard and minions....You know the one that has a pen and phone, controls the regulatory agencies, the border, and a weaponized DOJ.

Barring a well deserved coup we have till 1/25 to put up with this shit.
Yeah. Trump should bite the bullet and run for Congress NOW, and then become Speaker of the House.

Now THAT would be funny! :p

1655361389392.png

Keep repeating the lie, 40yrs from now folks still won't be buying that right wing, Trump Humpin bullshit.

Keep repeating the lie, 40yrs from now folks still won't be buying that right wing, Trump Humpin bullshit.
You’re probably right. Some Rs will always believe the election was stolen. However they aren’t different from Ds in delusional thinking. I suspect most Ds still believe Trump collided with Russians to steal the 2016, even though Russiagate has been thoroughly debunked.

Its the way of the duopoly. It alters all.

Giving credit, where credit is due; the Dembots never break character…

There are limits even for a nation like ourselves. You may read me tripe on the Federal Reserve and our Fiat Currency. Most people do not pay attention to that and then when the worst happens are caught by surprise. You think a long tie out with the 40 years mantra. China is on the upswing and they are going to eclipse us as the world's number one power in a couple of decades at this rate. Declining powerful nations cause a rift in the world during these times.

There are limits even for a nation like ourselves. You may read me tripe on the Federal Reserve and our Fiat Currency. Most people do not pay attention to that and then when the worst happens are caught by surprise. You think a long tie out with the 40 years mantra. China is on the upswing and they are going to eclipse us as the world's number one power in a couple of decades at this rate. Declining powerful nations cause a rift in the world during these times.
Yes…I suspect as the US Empire continues to decline, it will become extremely dangerous to world peace.

China already has surmised us economically and structurally. They’ve done it in record time. Just 50 years ago they were the poorest nation in the world. Today they have a massive rapid transit system that crisscrosses the nation. Their space agency has landed on the dark side of the moon and Mars.

Like their ideological leaders, they're not under oath. They can say anything.

It's when you're under oath that it changes from a cartoon to a reality TV show. Ironically.
You want me to swear an oath that the election was stolen? Fine, bring me a Bible.

Forum List

Back