Trump's motion for stay made to the Supreme Court goes into Great Detail in describing the extraordinary machinations engaged in by the lower courts -

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This in light of last week's Circuit Court ruling.

And it touches on the unholy speed with which judge Chutkan and the Circuit Court have used in this matter. Abnormal behavior from the courts.

Why the rush? There is no statute of limitations issue. So, why the rush and accede to Jack Smith's demands for speed?

Trump's motion for stay made to the Supreme Court goes into GREAT DETAIL in describing the extraordinary machinations engaged in by the lower courts to respond to the demands by SCO Smith for expedited procedures to rush this case to trial for no LEGALLY justifiable reason.

It is 100% factually accurate. The supposedly non-partisan participants in all these efforts should hang their heads in shame.

And it touches on the unholy speed with which judge Chutkan and the Circuit Court have used in this matter. Abnormal behavior from the courts.

Why the rush? There is no statute of limitations issue. So, why the rush and accede to Jack Smith's demands for speed?

Trump's motion for stay made to the Supreme Court goes into GREAT DETAIL in describing the extraordinary machinations engaged in by the lower courts to respond to the demands by SCO Smith for expedited procedures to rush this case to trial for no LEGALLY justifiable reason.
It is 100% factually accurate. The supposedly non-partisan participants in all these efforts should hang their heads in shame.

Nope it is just a stall attempt and should be rejected.
Here is a copy, since you thought it unimportant, rather than posting some guy on Twitter, most have never heard of.

Here is a copy, since you thought it unimportant, rather than posting some guy on Twitter, most have never heard of.

BS.

You really are clueless as usual, though.

The "some guy on Twitter" was a AUSA for 22 years and has been defending numerous people charged in J6 cases.

And you are? Yeah...

To get it out of the way before the election.

How can you kids not understand that?

You would think tRump would want that too, wouldn't you?

BS.

You really are clueless as usual, though.

The "some guy on Twitter" was a AUSA for 22 years and has been defending numerous people charged in J6 cases.

And you are? Yeah...
Did the J6 people get off? I doubt it. Litigation success is not a criteria for Trump lawyers, only that they are right wing republican. Probably why they lose a lot.

Uh, has what to do with what I posted?
You gave your source's credentials. I am sure there are J6 convicts in prison right now, bragging daily, they were defended by a lawyer with the handle Shipwrecked crew, and probably makes all the difference in the world, while the sit in their cell or shower with men,

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

The argument for presidential immunity is based on the Constitution that gives authority to Congress to 'discipline' the President via the impeachment process in the House and the Senate given authority to remove him/her from office. This is to ensure that malicious prosecution cannot be utilized to interfere with the authority given to the office of President. It should apply to a President after leaving office so far as his presidential duties and authority are concerned. The issue has been argued by constitutional scholars for as long as I can remember.

Ford pardoned Nixon not to protect him from prosecution by any person or persons but rather to immunize him against the impeachment process that likely would have been utilized had there been no pardon. The pardon did so outrage enough people in the electorate it cost Ford his chance for a full term as President and we got Carter instead. (Ford would have been far less damaging.) Gerald Ford goes down in history as the only person to have served as Vice President and President without being elected to either office.

You gave your source's credentials. I am sure there are J6 convicts in prison right now, bragging daily, they were defended by a lawyer with the handle Shipwrecked crew, and probably makes all the difference in the world, while the sit in their cell or shower with men,

And? Has nothing to do with anything I posted. You're just being a jerk-off now. If I could, I would have you on ignore. 🤷‍♂️

The argument for presidential immunity is based on the Constitution that gives authority to Congress to 'discipline' the President via the impeachment process in the House and the Senate given authority to remove him/her from office. This is to ensure that malicious prosecution cannot be utilized to interfere with the authority given to the office of President. It should apply to a President after leaving office so far as his presidential duties and authority are concerned. The issue has been argued by constitutional scholars for as long as I can remember.

Ford pardoned Nixon not to protect him from prosecution by any person or persons but rather to immunize him against the impeachment process that likely would have been utilized had there been no pardon. The pardon did so outrage enough people in the electorate it cost Ford his chance for a full term as President and we got Carter instead. (Ford would have been far less damaging.) Gerald Ford goes down in history as the only person to have served as Vice President and President without being elected to either office.
Trump does not have immunity.

I especially liked page 25, citing the DOJ's argument that the court shouldn't worry about "politically motivated prosecutions" in the future because this was the first time they had done it!

Forum List

Back