The Senate should have a secret vote of impeachment.

The Senate rules regarding the conduct of an impeachment trial, including ballot secrecy, require a simple majority (though a two-thirds majority is required for conviction).
Donald Trump should be convicted unanimously by secret ballot | TheHill
------------------------------------
a regular jury has a secret vote.
If it's a secret ballot Trump goes down..bigly

You wish!
Or you wish it isn't a secret ballot..

We don't conduct out government in secret. Why do you think roll call votes are used?

The Senate rules regarding the conduct of an impeachment trial, including ballot secrecy, require a simple majority (though a two-thirds majority is required for conviction).
Donald Trump should be convicted unanimously by secret ballot | TheHill
------------------------------------
a regular jury has a secret vote.
And you should have been born with a brain....oh well.

I have a fricken brain but 44 GOP senators have no balls and no spine, I think you call them gutless wonders.
We call them human beings. You should try acting like one sometime you Jews hating witch.

No I call them republicans gutless wonders, no spine and no balls or they are members of tramps cult. Jews are plentiful in the Democratic congress, I don't like crooks and many jews are crooks.
Anti-Semitic bitch. Goodbye you ignorant slut!

The Senate should have a secret vote of impeachment.
Not only do I disagree that they be allowed to cast a secret vote, but I think they should each be required to state their specific reasoning for their vote.

There is no need to shield lawmakers from the consequences of their actions by allowing their actions to be hidden.

Then quote my whole post. I want transparency.
The scroll up. You dodged my point, which obliterated yours. Then you presented a horseshit non sequitur.

I think we can safely say you are not being honest about your reasons for opposing a secret vote.

I can safely say I am telling you the truth and I don’t need your approval.
You also apparently don't want any scrutiny of your ideas, either.

I do not believe a secret vote would go the way you think it would....
I only gave one thought on how a secret vote would go: that it would not matter, because the Trumper GOPers would make an unethical pact to make their votes public anyway. And yes, that is exactly how it would go.

The scroll up. You dodged my point, which obliterated yours. Then you presented a horseshit non sequitur.

I think we can safely say you are not being honest about your reasons for opposing a secret vote.

You can scrutinize all you want, I really don't care, I know you are wrong so its all good.

You can scrutinize all you want, I really don't care, I know you are wrong so its all good.
Right, you just cant actually argue it. ;)

Right, you just cant actually argue it. ;)

I argued it, you don't like my argument and then claimed I have an ulterior motive. What else do you want to argue about?

Hard as it is, watch both sides of the impeachment. then and only then will you be able to state and honest opinion

I do not believe a secret vote would go the way you think it would....
I only gave one thought on how a secret vote would go: that it would not matter, because the Trumper GOPers would make an unethical pact to make their votes public anyway. And yes, that is exactly how it would go.
Opinions vary. Your party has the WH and Congress. Why are you still complaining? Honestly? What would make you happy? Mass genocide of all those that don't agree with your political views?

Nahhhhh... let's keep the vote out-in-the-open... I want Republicans to go On-Record with their slavish, servile obeisance to the Orange Baboon-God.

To their everlasting disgrace and shame... they do very great harm to their so-called 'good names' and legacy... not to mention their lack of ball$.

Future generations of sane and far more courageous Americans will look back on this and will spit on the graves of those who side with the Baboon.

Nahhhhh... let's keep the vote out-in-the-open... I want Republicans to go On-Record with their slavish, servile obeisance to the Orange Baboon-God.
I don't think Republicans have such a fear. There is a Higher Power after all, who will punish the Democrats for the destruction they have wrought on our Constitution and Bill of Rights, and for their wicked perversions of law in court.

These are the types of stupid maneuvers that come back to bite you in the ass.

What does officially allowing a defeated President to do whatever he wants without consequence do?
Ask Obama. Defeated means out of office. Obama was out of office and the spying he condoned continued. When is he going to be impeached for abusing his power?

Good example
No charges were brought against Obama because he broke no laws

Trump is not exempt from our laws just because he lost an election
Obama abused his power and denied Trump a peaceful transition of power. Obama will be impeached when Republicans take the House.

You are fucking insane

The Senate should have a secret vote of impeachment

Typical ass-quacking fucking progressive hypocrite: Always ONE SET OF RULES FOR THEE AND ANOTHER FOR ME!

Can you imagine the senate voting in secret to impeach Biden? You'd want the names of EVERY person voting against him so you could send your goon squads out to doxx them and threaten them in their homes!

Typical ass-quacking fucking progressive hypocrite: Always ONE SET OF RULES FOR THEE AND ANOTHER FOR ME!

Can you imagine the senate voting in secret to impeach Biden? You'd want the names of EVERY person voting against him so you could send your goon squads out to doxx them and threaten them in their homes!
That's the cops, and that's how they treat us, straight out of the police unions, police guilds, fraternal orders of police, and police associations.

Forum List

Back