The Senate should have a secret vote of impeachment.

The Senate rules regarding the conduct of an impeachment trial, including ballot secrecy, require a simple majority (though a two-thirds majority is required for conviction).
Donald Trump should be convicted unanimously by secret ballot | TheHill
------------------------------------
a regular jury has a secret vote.
And you should have been born with a brain....oh well.

I have a fricken brain but 44 GOP senators have no balls and no spine, I think you call them gutless wonders.
We call them human beings. You should try acting like one sometime you Jews hating witch.

So if Trump is not convicted are you going to want to know who voted against it?
Don't change the subject.

I am glad that's the world you want to live in. Since we are talking about literally ONE vote, i rate your rant as a weeeeeeeeeee bit exaggerated. And since you dodged my point and then went right to this non sequitur, i have to rightly think that the reasons you are presenting aren't actually your reasons.

Then quote my whole post. I want transparency. You partisans seem to assign underlying motives, I don’t have any, your motive is to convict Trump, not justice not fairness, that is your motive, nothing else because you hate Trump. My motive is consistency, we don’t change rules just to get what you want. It has a tendency to comeback and bite us in the ass.

Then quote my whole post. I want transparency.
The scroll up. You dodged my point, which obliterated yours. Then you presented a horseshit non sequitur.

I think we can safely say you are not being honest about your reasons for opposing a secret vote.

You partisans seem to assign underlying motives, I don’t have any, your motive is to convict Trump, not justice not fairness,
Bullshit. The motive IS fairness and honesty, which will be more afforded Senators in a secret vote. Neither of us can control how they vote, once there.

And if you don't want poeple guessing at your motives, then stop trying to ply people with obviously bullshit motives.

Then quote my whole post. I want transparency.
The scroll up. You dodged my point, which obliterated yours. Then you presented a horseshit non sequitur.

I think we can safely say you are not being honest about your reasons for opposing a secret vote.

I can safely say I am telling you the truth and I don’t need your approval.

You partisans seem to assign underlying motives, I don’t have any, your motive is to convict Trump, not justice not fairness,
Bullshit. The motive IS fairness and honesty, which will be more afforded Senators in a secret vote. Neither of us can control how they vote, once there.

And if you don't want poeple guessing at your motives, then stop trying to ply people with obviously bullshit motives.
If a Senator can't be fair and honest unless he is in hiding he doesn't need to be there.

Why do you hate transparency?

The Senate rules regarding the conduct of an impeachment trial, including ballot secrecy, require a simple majority (though a two-thirds majority is required for conviction).

I have a fricken brain but 44 GOP senators have no balls and no spine, I think you call them gutless wonders.
We call them human beings. You should try acting like one sometime you Jews hating witch.

No I call them republicans gutless wonders, no spine and no balls or they are members of tramps cult. Jews are plentiful in the Democratic congress, I don't like crooks and many jews are crooks.

With control of the Senate still a question mark pending the outcome of runoff elections for both seats in Georgia, the chamber is set to meet on Jan. 3 for the start of the 117th Congress and again on Jan. 6 for the joint session to count the votes of the Electoral College. After that, the next session day listed is Jan. 20, the day Biden will be inaugurated at a Capitol ceremony.

Senate circulates 2021 calendar - Roll Call
-------------------------------------
Then they come back and say you can't impeach a Potus out of office, which is BS.

No I call them republicans gutless wonders, no spine and no balls or they are members of tramps cult. Jews are plentiful in the Democratic congress, I don't like crooks and many jews are crooks.
Thanks for posting that

That would be stupid, but it would guarantee a vote of innocence. None of the members of the Senate would be able to escape the stigma of a miscarriage of justice.

I agree about a secret ballot.

Except they do not. A prosecutor has the right to poll a jury as to which way they voted.

Seriously? You are scarily reminiscent of a 1936 German citizen.

I do not believe a secret vote would go the way you think it would....

I do not believe a secret vote would go the way you think it would....

I agree, the Secret ballot I don’t think would change more than one vote and now we have allowed the line to be moved toward more secrecy in the future for no reason. Government officials, our servants, need to be held accountable. That way the congressperson would be forced to follow their constituents wishes.

If it's a secret ballot Trump goes down..bigly

You wish!
Or you wish it isn't a secret ballot..

Forum List

Back