The Senate should have a secret vote of impeachment.

The 44 GOP Senators are gutless wonders who have no balls and no spine.
They understand the Constitution

No they don't. They said the month of Jan would be freedom for the Potus. He can do anything he wants.
“They said”.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Quick question: Is inciting insurrection a crime? Yes, or no.

He can get away with nuking every country and even ours in the month of Jan.

No they don't. They said the month of Jan would be freedom for the Potus. He can do anything he wants.

He can get away with nuking every country and even ours in the month of Jan.
So a yes or no question is too hard for ya.

Yes it is, it's treason and sedition.
18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

Yes it is, it's treason and sedition.
Ok.

So IF Trump committed those crimes he can be arrested, prosecuted, and imprisoned.

Therefore, he didn’t get away with anything, stupid.

When will he be arrested?

Well, they don't.

Suck it.
Those who excuse criminal behavior are just as guilty as those who commit it.
Does that include our selected VP Kamala Harris who not only excused the behavior of those burning and looting American businesses but also provided material support to them?
Fake news, kiddo
Really? Kamala Harris on Twitter: "If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota. https://t.co/t8LXowKIbw" / Twitter
Protesting.

It's right there in the stuff you quoted.
I see you dont watch news. You watch opinion shows.

Just an FYI....10's of thousands protested this summer. The ones arrested were the looters and the arsons.

10's of thousands rallied on 1/6/.2021. The ones arrested were the anarchists.

No one set up a fund to bail out the anarchists.

Harris supported the fund to bail out the looters and arsonists.

It is what it is.
But she did NOT set up the fund for THEM.....not specifically for protesters...

The charity already existed, for poor people charged, who did not have the means, to get bail money....
So? Does that change her support for the protest that resulted in looted and burned businesses and the death of at least one person inside one of those burned buildings?
My point was, and still is, to address the point made earlier in this thread that " Those who excuse criminal behavior are just as guilty as those who commit it. "
Nobody excused anyone who was rioting.

And you are a piece of work for wanting to have a secret vote. You don’t want justice, you want party over country, you are no different than those you hate, you are just as bad.

The Senate rules regarding the conduct of an impeachment trial, including ballot secrecy, require a simple majority (though a two-thirds majority is required for conviction).
Donald Trump should be convicted unanimously by secret ballot | TheHill
------------------------------------
a regular jury has a secret vote.
And you should have been born with a brain....oh well.

I have a fricken brain but 44 GOP senators have no balls and no spine, I think you call them gutless wonders.

Why don’t you prove you have a brain and use, it just once.

Last edited:

And you are a piece of work for wanting to have a secret vote. You don’t want justice, you want party over country, you are no different than those you hate, you are just as bad.

He attempted to do a coup, no I just want the gutless wonders to admit it.

The Senate rules regarding the conduct of an impeachment trial, including ballot secrecy, require a simple majority (though a two-thirds majority is required for conviction).

I have a fricken brain but 44 GOP senators have no balls and no spine, I think you call them gutless wonders.

Why don’t you prove you have a brain and use it just once.

Why don't you just use your brain once?

Why don’t you prove you have a brain and use it just once.

Why don't you just use your brain once?
That was a good one! :rolleyes-41:

He attempted to do a coup, no I just want the gutless wonders to admit it.

I wish all you left and right wing extremists would STFU and let adults run the country.

And you are a piece of work for wanting to have a secret vote. You don’t want justice, you want party over country
A secret vote would do exactly the opposite and allow people to put country over party. So what in the world are you talking about?

And you are a piece of work for wanting to have a secret vote. You don’t want justice, you want party over country
A secret vote would do exactly the opposite and allow people to put country over party. So what in the world are you talking about?

So if Trump is not convicted are you going to want to know who voted against it?

I don’t want to live in a country where our public officials are not held responsible for their actions. I don’t think public or private Is changing a vote. I believe being up front and open is the best way to run the government.

So if Trump is not convicted are you going to want to know who voted against it?
Don't change the subject.

I am glad that's the world you want to live in. Since we are talking about literally ONE vote, i rate your rant as a weeeeeeeeeee bit exaggerated. And since you dodged my point and then went right to this non sequitur, i have to rightly think that the reasons you are presenting aren't actually your reasons.

Forum List

Back