The second Hillary's "out of trouble"

“Most of the experts I’ve spoken to conclude, looking at the various facts regarding Huma–her rise, where she came from, her family background, her various connections–conclude that she is most likely a Saudi spy, which is my own conclusion.”
Roger Stone: Clinton Aide Huma Abedin 'Most Likely a Saudi Spy'

Huma’s mother has been active in the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, which is now headed by Nasseef and was banned in Israel on account of its ties to the Union of Good, a pro-Hamas fund-raising network, run by Yusuf al-Qaradawi.

Abdullah Omar Nasseef, the man who set up the Abedins in Jidda, and a host of right-wing screeds pop up. Though he is a high-ranking insider in the Saudi government and sits on the king’s Shura Council, there are claims that Nasseef once had ties to Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda and that he remains a “major” figure in the Muslim Brotherhood.
Is Huma Abedin Hillary Clinton’s Secret Weapon or Her Next Big Problem?

Huma Abedin was also a member of the Muslim Students’ Association (MSA) – a student’s wing of the controversial Muslim Brotherhood. Saleha Abedin, on the other hand, is a leading member of the Muslim Sisterhood – the sister wing of the Brotherhood.

Shortly after Huma left the MSA, Anwar al-Awlaki became its chaplain. Awlaki was the al Qaeda member who guided the 9/11 attackers.
Anonymous Claims Hillary Clinton Aide Huma Abedin Has Islamist Links

Stratford, based on the above, is most likely a Putin and Russian mouthpiece for fascism

How anyone can not KNOW Roger Stone is piece of slivering below the ground scum is mind blowing...

Don't believe a word he ever says...

nor believe anyone who posts Stone's lies!

oh, and good morning Strattford! :)

How anyone can not KNOW Roger Stone is piece of slivering below the ground scum is mind blowing...

LMFAO says the Hillary supporter

Go ahead, make excuses for Roger Stone and Strattford if you wish to go down on that road, it's your choice! :beer:

Go ahead, make excuses for Roger Stone and Strattford if you wish to go down on that road, it's your choice! :beer:
I wasn't in the slightest. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy

TN is engaged in assigning his bad behavior and beliefs to Care4All: it is called Alinksy Mirroring.

New Topics

Forum List

Back