The Scam Is Unraveling

Did you even read that, Daniel? Keep in mind that the Washington Post is on a par with the New York Times when it comes to liberal bias which means they did everything they could to make Biden's record look less awful than it is...and even THEY don't think Biden has a good foreign policy record!
The point is, they think Your guy is even worse.
Duh? It's the freakin' Washington Post, Daniel! It's a liberally biased newspaper! What part of that don't you grasp?
You get your news from FoxNews or NewsMax.

FoxNews died didn't it?:D

Let's hope.

1. I have posited that, as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

And, it appears to have been successful.

2. The method was to make voters fearful by presenting hugely inflated numbers of deaths, reported as ‘positive cases,’ and ‘infections,’ the number constantly reported, and constantly inflated. Regular news reports claim somewhere in the neighborhood of 250,000 ‘covid’ deaths.
As I never use vulgarity, I’m left to merely describe this as nonsense.

3. This morn, on the radio I heard this: “Heart disease is no longer the number one killer…..covid has replaced it.”
Let’s unravel the Wuhan Red Death Scam.

4. The diseases actually responsible for the most deaths are heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia

“Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States. One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease. About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that's 1 in every 4 deaths.Sep 8, 2020

Includes causes of death: Coronary artery disease

Includes Diseases: Coronary artery disease; Stroke
Heart Disease Facts | cdc.gov

5. In order to advance the scheme, the powers arranged against Trump simply ordered their minions, supporters, to claim deaths due to heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia, were due to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

6. A startling coincidence…..the reductions in reported deaths due to the four usual causes just happen to be the number now reported due to the Chinese flu, and patients with those conditions just happened to have DNRs (do not resuscitate), and would have died with or without the virus.

“The study found that “This trend is completely contrary to the pattern observed in all previous years.” In fact, “the total decrease in deaths by other causes almost exactly equals the increase in deaths by COVID-19.”

Briand concludes that the COVID-19 death toll in the United States is misleading and that deaths from other diseases are being categorized as COVID-19 deaths.

There have reports of inflated COVID-19 deaths numbers for months.
Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order

Just one more scam and hoax......

....but this one may have worked.
It must be frustrating that nobody believes you.

I serve truth.

There certainly are lots of cowards like you who fear to confront, or even question their Leftist masters.
You serve truth so you support a pathological liar as your standard bearer? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As an ordinary nobody, I -- of course -- do not know what the truth is.

But if we accept the proposition that the Dems (and their puppet media) have misrepresented the gravity of the virus situation in order to make President Trump look bad, then it would logically follow that starting on January 20, the virus situation will see a marked improvement.

Actually, what made Trump look bad was his narcissism and inability to empathize with the people who were suffering.

A tragedy can make a president look good, if he strikes the right tone, shows leadership, and understands it isn't about him. Obama did this with recession, Bush did this with 9/11, etc.

Trump hit all the wrong notes on Covid. that's why it made him look "bad"
LOL...
69de6c75-f873-403c-b552-42b362ee132e-jpeg.426209

That really says it all! Great find!
It does say it all, but somehow many can’t understand.

Let's hope.

1. I have posited that, as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

2. The method was to make voters fearful by presenting hugely inflated numbers of deaths, reported as ‘positive cases,’ and ‘infections,’ the number constantly reported, and constantly inflated. Regular news reports claim somewhere in the neighborhood of 250,000 ‘covid’ deaths.

3. This morn, on the radio I heard this: “Heart disease is no longer the number one killer…..covid has replaced it.”

4. The diseases actually responsible for the most deaths are heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia

“Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States. One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease. About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that's 1 in every 4 deaths.Sep 8, 2020

5. In order to advance the scheme, the powers arranged against Trump simply ordered their minions, supporters, to claim deaths due to heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia, were due to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

6. A startling coincidence…..the reductions in reported deaths due to the four usual causes just happen to be the number now reported due to the Chinese flu, and patients with those conditions just happened to have DNRs (do not resuscitate), and would have died with or without the virus.

“The study found that “This trend is completely contrary to the pattern observed in all previous years.” In fact, “the total decrease in deaths by other causes almost exactly equals the increase in deaths by COVID-19.”

Briand concludes that the COVID-19 death toll in the United States is misleading and that deaths from other diseases are being categorized as COVID-19 deaths.

Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order

I serve truth.

There certainly are lots of cowards like you who fear to confront, or even question their Leftist masters.
You serve truth so you support a pathological liar as your standard bearer? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Remember, they have their own truth, in their own separate, closed circuit, fully functioning universe.

So you essentially have to translate from one to the other.

Let's hope.

I serve truth.

Remember, they have their own truth, in their own separate, closed circuit, fully functioning universe.

Sadly, that’s true of both sides.

Let's hope.

I serve truth.

No, I never supported the one you called god, Jesus and the messiah.

And now for perspective:

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Let's hope.

I serve truth.

Truth?

When did that ever matter to you?

Would you like me to reprise the lie I've caught you purveying???

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

Let's hope.

I serve truth.

Truth?

You're just a Trumpster. You exist in your own world, with the other Trumpsters.

Let's hope.

I serve truth.

Truth?

You're just a Trumpster. You exist in your own world, with the other Trumpsters.
And you're not a "winger," right?

Let's hope.

I serve truth.

Truth?

Wow, you really are sensitive to that.

You've brought this up many times.

I'm so sorry for you.

Let's hope.

I serve truth.

Truth?

I'm so sorry for you.
I bring it up because I know you're sensitive about it.

Let's hope.

I serve truth.

Truth?

I'm so sorry for you.
I bring it up because I know you're sensitive about it.
Oh good, thanks for telling me.

I thought it was because you hate being exposed for what you are.

Phew! That's good to know!

“Graph Showing Difference In Case Rates Between Florida and California Is a Wake-Up Call for America”

...authoritarians didn’t seem to rely on common sense when making decisions. They certainly didn’t believe in the lockdowns themselves as their own actions have shown us.

It’s interesting that the virus only thrives in authoritarian places where people are treated like children and the government makes their decisions for them.

1609187279970.png

Right wingers are still claiming the pandemic is a Hoax and attending superspreader events maskless. California has a larger population than Florida for the contagion to happen. Correlation and Causation is simply too difficult for the right wing and they have to make up right wing fantasy.

"Dr. Fauci Admits to Misleading the Public on Health Information

In a telephone interview the next day, Dr. Fauci acknowledged that he had slowly but deliberately been moving the goal posts. He is doing so, he said, partly based on new science, and partly on his gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks.

Dr. Fauci said that weeks ago, he had hesitated to publicly raise his estimate because many Americans seemed hesitant about vaccines, which they would need to accept almost universally in order for the country to achieve herd immunity.

Early on in the pandemic, Fauci declared that Americans should not wear masks. Now, he demands they wear one, nearly at all times, and says they should continue to do so even after they are vaccinated. "

Forum List

Back