The Satanic Temple and the LGBT Community

Homos don't need to turn to Satan because they are already with him.

Dear DarkFury: Satan represents fear of the unknown and Selfishness that separates and turns us away from God.

So anything selfish or fearbased is what Satanic forces manipulate.

How much of your approach and judgment is fear based?

If we focus on love we can heal whatever separates us by fear. The Bible reminds us perfect love casts out fear. So Satan has no dominion where God's love rules our relations.
The ACT of the homo is already called a sin. Thus the homo can't get into heaven and the Bible does not send them to Denny's.
-It is called a sin by you and some others while many other do not consider it a sin and a good many of those-myself included- do not even relate to the concept of sin. I don't believe in the concept of heaven and hell either. You are entitled to your beliefs as they pertain to how you live your life, but you are not entitled to judge others. If there is a judgement day, you might be surprised to find out that God is not a bigot and then you will be in trouble.
No it's called a sin by the book I follow.

Buzz off Meat Head. You never, ever contribute a damned thing to the topic. All that you do, indeed, all that you can do is snipe and make stupid comments. What are you ? A thirteen year old, failing special ed student?
Why yes I am. We are learning about butt sex in my special ed classes so I defer to you on these matters.

What is it like? Why do you like it? Is it better to give than receive? Doesn't it hurt, or only at first?

Thanks for your help.

Forum List

Back