Grace + Anything = Heresy

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
There are only two ways of eternal life - God's way or Satan's counterfeit. Either God gives eternal life as a free and unconditional gift, or man must perform conditions of faith or works to obtain it.
If man must do anything, then God's grace is ruined, man becomes his own saviour, religious financing determines eternal destiny, and Satan has robbed Jesus Christ of His glory!

Seven Proofs of Unconditional Salvation

Since Jesus is the image of a false prophet with false promises of eternity
(in death) then he is the thief of the HaSheva (i.e. redeemer), so you are keeping mankind from where they could and should he in developement, including the process of extended and resurrected life back into a paradise(life perfected) instead of the trash dump(life rejected & decaying) that your sins and false trust have created.

'And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

" And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." (Matt 19:16-17)

That Jesus. Always teaching heresy

There are only two ways of eternal life - God's way or Satan's counterfeit. Either God gives eternal life as a free and unconditional gift, or man must perform conditions of faith or works to obtain it.
If man must do anything, then God's grace is ruined, man becomes his own saviour, religious financing determines eternal destiny, and Satan has robbed Jesus Christ of His glory!

Grace is a gift intended for use. If a contractor had a toolbox filled with everything needed to build a house, but never built anything, then that toolbox was of no use to him at all. Likewise, when God showers us with grace, and we do not use it to keep His commandments, heed the beatitudes, and to discern His will and be obedient to Him, then that grace is like an unused toolbox. Expectations are a part of any gift--and God has expectations of us. Otherwise He never would have needed to make His presence known or send His son and prophets into this world.

• Banned
What's your point?
If you feel the need to ask such a question then you are beyond all hope of rational thinking. Sucks to be you.

There's always hope for everyone, you hold no authority.
Not true. I'm not saying he's definitely hopeless, but there are those who are. I have spelled out exactly what I wished known, and he comes back with "What's your point?" I believe that he/she has a reprobate mind. He/she along with others have intentionally blinded themselves to the truth because they love their sin more than they love their Creator. These people are already damned because they have told God to F*CK off!. So God gives them their wish. He gives them over to a reprobate mind. They are beyond any hope of salvation, because they have already made their decision, and they have chosen to reject God. There is no going back from that.

What's your point?
If you feel the need to ask such a question then you are beyond all hope of rational thinking. Sucks to be you.

Not true. I'm not saying he's definitely hopeless, but there are those who are. I have spelled out exactly what I wished known, and he comes back with "What's your point?" I believe that he/she has a reprobate mind. He/she along with others have intentionally blinded themselves to the truth because they love their sin more than they love their Creator. These people are already damned because they have told God to F*CK off!. So God gives them their wish. He gives them over to a reprobate mind. They are beyond any hope of salvation, because they have already made their decision, and they have chosen to reject God. There is no going back from that.

I'm not a he. :lol: You are not the Authority. God is.

What's your point?

And what I said is based on Gods word. If someone is undecided about God, there is still a chance for them. But once they have heard Gods message of Salvation and rejected it, they damn themselves.

What's your point?

And what I said is based on Gods word. If someone is undecided about God, there is still a chance for them. But once they have heard Gods message of Salvation and rejected it, they damn themselves.

You aren't God. You cannot speak for God. You can't decide who is worthy, and you aren't the authority on anyone's personal relationship with God.

You aren't God. You cannot speak for God. You can't decide who is worthy, and you aren't the authority on anyone's personal relationship with God.
I never said I was. However, I provided several Scriptural references in the OP. It was a clear explanation of Salvation by Grace. And some idiot asks me "What's your point?" That tells me all I need to know.

I never said I was. However, I provided several Scriptural references in the OP. It was a clear explanation of Salvation by Grace. And some idiot asks me "What's your point?" That tells me all I need to know.

I wanted to know what your point is. You seem a little bit self-righteous, I mean if your posting about grace and someone asks what's your point, instead of trying to graciously explain it further, you attack the person.

The prodigal son is an example of someone gone astray who is welcomed back. Sometimes people will lose their way so to speak but Jesus example of that parable is about boundless mercy and divine love. Gods grace is not limited.

People don't need condemnation instead promote reconciliation and mercy.

:cool:

I wanted to know what your point is. You seem a little bit self-righteous, I mean if your posting about grace and someone asks what's your point, instead of trying to graciously explain it further, you attack the person.

The prodigal son is an example of someone gone astray who is welcomed back. Sometimes people will lose their way so to speak but Jesus example of that parable is about boundless mercy and divine love. Gods grace is not limited.

The article I posted was pretty clear. I figured he was being sarcastic when he asked what my point was. I'm only human, after. If he was curious he would have engaged me in conversation to clarify some point or other. But all he was was ...What's your point?

OK. I just noticed a mistake I've been making. YOU are the one who asked me the question in the first place. Give me some time to reorder my thoughts and go over the conversation again.

OK. First of all, I'd like apologize for snapping at you. I was having a bad day. I'm involved in three different forums , and I deal with hostile people on a daily basis. It gets to you after a while. This thread is about the difference between Salvation by grace and Salvation by works. Which do you believe? Let's start with that.

OK. First of all, I'd like apologize for snapping at you. I was having a bad day. I'm involved in three different forums , and I deal with hostile people on a daily basis. It gets to you after a while. This thread is about the difference between Salvation by grace and Salvation by works. Which do you believe? Let's start with that.

Thanks. I understand boards can be brutal.

Both.

I think each person's relationship with God is personal, individual and unique.

If you go off course you will experience pain and at any time you can get back on course and experience grace.

Both.

If you go off course you will experience pain and at any time you can get back on course and experience grace.
How can it be both? We are either saved by grace or we have to earn it. It can't be both. Let's try something else. Do you believe that there is anything we can do to earn our way to Heaven? Or do you believe that Salvation is a free gift that cannot, in any way, be earned? There is no middle ground here. It's one or the other.

Both.

How can it be both? We are either saved by grace or we have to earn it. It can't be both. Let's try something else. Do you believe that there is anything we can do to earn our way to Heaven? Or do you believe that Salvation is a free gift that cannot, in any way, be earned? There is no middle ground here. It's one or the other.

Free gift.

However, losing your way you will experience pain here in this plane of existence and so reformation is important for your own heaven on earth experience. This is where you earn it right now.

What's your point?
What's your point?

I don't think this is what Peter had in mind when he said to always be prepared to give a reason for the hope you have.

I invite you to come to Christ and learn of Him and stop taking His name in vain. You will be blessed

Forum List

Back