Zone1 Pope Using LGBT to Divide Africa's Church.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

This is the beginning of the division of the Catholic Church that Americans have been talking about. It's not curious at all that Russia is going to side with the rejection of LGBT rights.

(comments coming)

“But in general, I trust that gradually everyone will be reassured by the spirit of the ‘Fiducia Supplicans’ declaration by the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith: it aims to include, not divide,” the Pope added.

And now the question becomes: Will the majority of America's Catholics try to hold the church together or will they be happy with the split up?

Last edited:
Africa was one of those places where Catholicism was thriving.

I guess he nixed that.

I guess he nixed that.
He, the Pope, can hardly stay silent on the issue. Judging by the comments from ding and Meriweather, the issue isn't going to go away in America.

Russia appears to be able to deal with it in sync with the Russian people.

I guess he nixed that.

The African Bishops need to stay strong and everyone needs to remember that if it came out of the mouth of leftist vermin, it's a lie.

Who would have thought God is so concerned with what one does with their genitals?

At the core of this issue is one irrefutable fact: The Bible condemns homosexual sodomy, in all its forms.

The Pope can say silly things like, "Who am I to judge?" and "Everyone is a child of God," and all that happy horse shit, but where the rubber meets the road, if you are an "active" homosexual - engaging in homosexual sodomy on a regular basis - then there is no room for you in the Church. You are living in Sin. You cannot receive the sacraments (other than Penance). This is true in Africa, Italy, the U.S., and even in the Pope's native South America.

A priest can "bless" a same-sex couple, just as he can bless a house or a house pet. But that does not change the fact mentioned in my first paragraph above.

Is it sinful to BE a homosexual - defined as someone who is sexually attracted to people of the same gender? No. Of course not. Just as it is not sinful to believe that your neighbor's wife is sexy, or to like his car (or Ox, or Ass, etc.), or to enjoy the occasional drunken night out. But if you show by your lifestyle, mannerisms, or public declarations that you engage in homosexual sodomy as a regular part of your life (that is to say, if you "marry" your boyfriend), there is no room for you in the Church.

I suppose it is possible to "marry" the person you love and agree to live celibate lives "as brothers," but unless both are very old, I don't think that happens often enough even to be discussed. For women, it might be a more frequently occurring "lesbian" relationship.

Pope Frank is a terrible Pope for many reasons, but his habit of floating morally ambiguous thoughts does neither him nor the Church any good. It is a tiny bit discouraging that he has salted the College of Cardinals with dozens of people just like him, closeted homosexuals with a disfunctional moral compass, so his successor is likely to be no better.

Forum List

Back