the Russians just escalated the nuklear threat !

Just like their U.S. counterparts, Russian boomer subs have been operating in open waters since the 60's. It's the media that escalated the nuclear threat. Doomsday threats are all the democrats have left and it beats talking about the Biden administration.

thats a very thin hope to prevent nuclear war ...
I am not trying to prevent a nuclear war. But I am not going to presume all Russians are stupid or cowardly.

I bet NATO doesn't know yet how they will react so the Russians are just guessing to. Can anyone around Putin just sit back. As long as no one can tell if it is just a bluff there is no problem. But it will be people who will have to act on the order who will know if it is not a bluff.

What will they do? What will they speculate about what NATO and the American Imperialists will do. Is Putin worth the risk.

And is Putin thinking about this too. He is up Shits Creek and knows it.

Not very smart. Russia isn’t doing anything to threaten the US. Drones are easier to handle then ICBMs. Russia‘s biggest problem isn’t the US. It’s NATO and it’s close proximity to Russia. Russia would never see the fruits of any attack in the US. Russia would be a literate long before any drone threatened to cross our borders…

Trump the idiot tried to weaken NATO. All Biden did was strengthen our defense. Fox News spreading more Russia propaganda. The US knows all the capabilities of Russia. Russia knows few of ours, only what Trump sold them.
biden is gonna get us nuked, probably the only achievment he will have as president

biden is gonna get us nuked, probably the only achievment he will have as president
It was Trump who was feeding the Putin rat, giving away secrets and trying to weaken nato that prompted the invasion. You are doing it today you Putin ass kissers. The only thing that keeps us out of a nuclear war with fascist regimes is mutually assured destruction. You want weakness and capitulation. You’re a sad bunch.

It is to the sad and tragic point that if I learn on any given day that a city has been nuked to oblivion--even, God forbid, an American city--I would not be the least bit shocked. Our own leaders are not only NOT attempting to prevent this, btw, they are provoking it.

Covid opened my eyes to a lot of very creepy stuff. They won't be closed again.

folks whether we like to admit it or not leaders in the US need to put aside partisan politics and work to negotiate an end to the war before a major disaster happens and the world gets plunged into nuclear war ! there have been no reports of leaders from the US attempting to broker peace between Russia and Ukraine ! we need strong leaders that can bring both sides together in the conflict and work towards peace !

No. We don’t. We don’t need to negotiate anything. Any negotiation ends up with Russia dominating Europe. Totalitarian regimes from the Urals to the bay of Biscay.

Let’s simplify this shall we? We have a Mafia thug who threatens to burn down the neighborhood if we don’t give him what he wants. He doesn’t want you business. He wants those guys over there. He wants their business.

If we say yes. What then? What do we do when he eventually says give me yours?

The problem of appeasement has been learned in history. The image is of Chamberlain holding the agreement he reached with Hitler declaring peace for our era.

So standing firm against totalitarian lies is vital. And that means standing against Putin. Refusing to give an inch. Requiring him to leave Ukraine. And even willingly risking Nuclear War to oppose his lies.

Putin made the box he finds himself in. He lied his way into the box. It is not incumbent upon the world to placate him. We must stand firm against him.

Not very smart. Russia isn’t doing anything to threaten the US. Drones are easier to handle then ICBMs. Russia‘s biggest problem isn’t the US. It’s NATO and it’s close proximity to Russia. Russia would never see the fruits of any attack in the US. Russia would be a literate long before any drone threatened to cross our borders…

Trump the idiot tried to weaken NATO. All Biden did was strengthen our defense. Fox News spreading more Russia propaganda. The US knows all the capabilities of Russia. Russia knows few of ours, only what Trump sold them.

Trump for one. Many in the Republican party who blindly support Trump for another.
P:utin didnt invade Ukraine when Trump was in office .. he invaded before when Obama was in and after Biden got in . facts ... and for all the idiots that claim Trump was anti nato he got nato to spend more on defense and warned nato countries about depending on Russian oil .

It was Trump who was feeding the Putin rat, giving away secrets and trying to weaken nato that prompted the invasion. You are doing it today you Putin ass kissers. The only thing that keeps us out of a nuclear war with fascist regimes is mutually assured destruction. You want weakness and capitulation. You’re a sad bunch.

No. We don’t. We don’t need to negotiate anything. Any negotiation ends up with Russia dominating Europe. Totalitarian regimes from the Urals to the bay of Biscay.

Let’s simplify this shall we? We have a Mafia thug who threatens to burn down the neighborhood if we don’t give him what he wants. He doesn’t want you business. He wants those guys over there. He wants their business.

If we say yes. What then? What do we do when he eventually says give me yours?

The problem of appeasement has been learned in history. The image is of Chamberlain holding the agreement he reached with Hitler declaring peace for our era.

So standing firm against totalitarian lies is vital. And that means standing against Putin. Refusing to give an inch. Requiring him to leave Ukraine. And even willingly risking Nuclear War to oppose his lies.

Putin made the box he finds himself in. He lied his way into the box. It is not incumbent upon the world to placate him. We must stand firm against him.
we can stand firm and still get a peace agreement ...

Forum List

Back