the Russians just escalated the nuklear threat !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the recent annexation of large swaths of Ukraine and the nord stream 2 explosions in the past few days one may rightly come to the conclusion that Russia is upping the stakes on a major level ! but maybe the most chilling events in recent days is reports that the Russian sub nicknamed the "doomsday weapon" Belgorod has gone missing from its harbor in the arctic circle according to NATO intelligence ! the sub is equipped with nuclear armed torpedo's that are drones that can travel 6000 miles and can be detonated 1 kl beneath the surface near a major coastal city and cause a radioactive tsunami 1600 meters high !

with the recent annexation of large swaths of Ukraine and the nord stream 2 explosions in the past few days one may rightly come to the conclusion that Russia is upping the stakes on a major level ! but maybe the most chilling events in recent days is reports that the Russian sub nicknamed the "doomsday weapon" Belgorod has gone missing from its harbor in the arctic circle according to NATO intelligence ! the sub is equipped with nuclear armed torpedo's that are drones that can travel 6000 miles and can be detonated 1 kl beneath the surface near a major coastal city and cause a radioactive tsunami 1600 meters high !

Head to high ground, pop lots of popcorn, drink lots of beer, keep your family members close. I wonder, can I scalp my tickets to Armageddon?

folks whether we like to admit it or not leaders in the US need to put aside partisan politics and work to negotiate an end to the war before a major disaster happens and the world gets plunged into nuclear war ! there have been no reports of leaders from the US attempting to broker peace between Russia and Ukraine ! we need strong leaders that can bring both sides together in the conflict and work towards peace !

Last edited:

We can only hope that P nukes the EAST COAST and rids of the Bolsheviks

That’s nothing. I just took my first dose of bowel cleanser for my upcoming colonoscopy!
I feel for you buddy. Hope it goes better than my last. I had to have two within three months of each other because the first doctor saw something that he was unsure of and wanted a second opinion. Had the second one done and the doctor said he didn't see anything of concern. What a literal pain in the ass.

folks whether we like to admit it or not leaders in the US need to put aside partisan politics and and work to negotiate an end to the war before a major disaster happens and the world gets plunged into nuclear war ! there have been no reports of leaders from the US attempting to broker peace between Russia and Ukraine ! we need strong leaders that can bring both sides together in the conflict and work towards peace !
Like Trump?

I feel for you buddy. Hope it goes better than my last. I had to have two within three months of each other because the first doctor saw something that he was unsure of and wanted a second opinion. Had the second one done and the doctor said he didn't see anything of concern. What a literal pain in the ass.
Don’t act like you didn’t like it!
I intend to ask immediately after the procedure if it was as good for them as it was for me. 😁

Not very smart. Russia isn’t doing anything to threaten the US. Drones are easier to handle then ICBMs. Russia‘s biggest problem isn’t the US. It’s NATO and it’s close proximity to Russia. Russia would never see the fruits of any attack in the US. Russia would be a literate long before any drone threatened to cross our borders…

Trump the idiot tried to weaken NATO. All Biden did was strengthen our defense. Fox News spreading more Russia propaganda. The US knows all the capabilities of Russia. Russia knows few of ours, only what Trump sold them.

folks whether we like to admit it or not leaders in the US need to put aside partisan politics and and work to negotiate an end to the war before a major disaster happens and the world gets plunged into nuclear war ! there have been no reports of leaders from the US attempting to broker peace between Russia and Ukraine ! we need strong leaders that can bring both sides together in the conflict and work towards peace !

I basically agree. Look, I've 'stood with Ukraine' and I don't believe all this pro-Russian propaganda that Ukrainians are Nazis - I know there are unsavory characters in Ukraine just as there are in any country. We have unsavory characters and political factions in this country - that wouldn't justify China or any other country invading us and murdering our civilians so they can control our resources. The Ukrainian civilians have been massacred by an unprovoked Russian aggressor, so defending Ukraine is a black/white issue in my opinion.

But that doesn't mean we have to be suicidal about it, either. Putin has probably been bluffing most of the time, but I truly believe that 8 months into this humiliating disaster of an invasion, he is risking losing it all, and that's an entirely new position for him to be in. Dictators don't just flash WMDs for show; they will use them if they think it's the difference between their regime surviving or dying. Putin wants a face-saving way out - that's why he tried to declare the Donbas annexed.

Ending the war doesn't mean pussing out; it just means giving the bastard a way to think things aren't so bad he's gotta think of using nukes. Any ceasefire needs to make it clear that he lost and I think that's fairly easy. The tricky part is that Ukraine may need to accept losing Crimea. But the way I look at it, defending Ukraine, from our POV, was never about recovering Crimea; it was about saving the rest of Ukraine and stopping Putin's madness. I think we've done that. We need to know a win when we seen one and then give Putin a chance to go home and face the Russian people, who I think will deal with him in time.

the Russians just escalated the nuklear threat​

Russians nothing. Putin is just reacting to continued Biden/NATO aggression and instigation.
It is Joe Biden who is escalating the nuclear threat as this war never would have happened
had we had a real leader and negotiator in the WH to calm/settle things instead of that
zinc-plated toy tyrant mad with power tying to impress the world that he is their BMOC.

1652874947977 copy.jpg

Forum List

Back