Lebanese Druze Leader Wiam Wahhab: Lebanese people are inherently "crooks & grifters", the West are more "moral" & have better ethical standards

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the interview is in Arabic. this is the only Lebanese politician i listen to, he really hates the corruption in the country and wishes he could do something about it. he says there shouldn't be laws for someone to be ethical and not steal from people, but people should be clean on their own without anyone forcing them

Wow!

If one were to say something like that on American social media, s/he would be accused of being a bigot and banned.

That gentleman has the guts to admit that the ethical standards of various cultures do vary, an idea that liberals refuse to accept.

• Banned
Wow!

If one were to say something like that on American social media, s/he would be accused of being a bigot and banned.

That gentleman has the guts to admit that the ethical standards of various cultures do vary, an idea that liberals refuse to accept.
i've been following him for a long time. i watch all his interviews like i do with Trump. one of the few authentic politicians in the whole world. glad you're a fan lol

He speaks the truth, which is why he will be killed. If he were in the U.S. the Bidens' FBI would arrest him for insurrection n stuff. The honesty levels in Arab countries is near zero, and it isn't a lot better in Israel. Same with the vast majority of Asian 'cultures', too, for that matter, the only exceptions being Asian converts to Christianity and Singapore's govt., and of course our own 'elites' want them rubbed out before they get influential enough to affect 'business'.

Last edited:
The honesty levels in Arab countries is near zero, and it isn't a lot better in Israel.
1. Hear tell that on a personal level, the Arab people are lovely. Their hospitality to guests is legendary.

2. But when it comes to business and government, however, the word "ethics" seems to be missing from the Arab vocabulary.

1. Hear tell that on a personal level, the Arab people are lovely. Their hospitality to guests is legendary.

2. But when it comes to business and government, however, the word "ethics" seems to be missing from the Arab vocabulary.

Yep, my personal experience too. They will still cut your throat, even if they like you, though. They will just be a little sad about it for a minute or two.

Forum List

Back