The Rot In The Supreme Court Goes Beyond Clarence And Ginni Thomas

You are nothing but a troll. And we all know it. You can’t carry the weight for your side of any argument.

Listen up, you dishonest hack bitch troll. You can falsely label a claim as a “big lie,” any time you want to. But your labels aren’t worth a thing. The modern American liberal political philosophy is itself a big lie. And I suspect even a brain dead troll like you actually knows that’s the case.

You’ve been one of the biggest assholes to ever infect this Board. And you’re only reason to be concerned is that there are many others out there as dishonest and as vapid as you are.

You libtards are hostile to truth. You’re a classic example of that. And by the way, if you can’t read this because you did suddenly place me on “ignore,” then it won’t matter to you that I call out your bullshit. It’s all you have to offer.

I suppose it is possible that you believe that someone out here values your opinions. That’s funny though. Most people recognize you for what you are. A big-mouthed dishonest libtard troll.

Back on topic, you little bitch. It was not a lie to testify that Roe v. Wade was “settled law.” It had been. But, if you stupidly believed that saying as much meant it couldn’t be touched, then you deserve to be embarrassed. You imbecile.

You know what was “settled law” for a longer period of time than Roe v. Wade? Plessy v. Ferguson. Yet it got overruled too. Justifiably so in both cases.
Nearly every paragraph above has one or more ad hominem. Illogical as that can be, the rest of the bullshit is ludicrous; thankfully I didn't have my morning coffee, I would have sprayed my screen
laughing.

Nearly every paragraph above has one or more ad hominem. Illogical as that can be, the rest of the bullshit is ludicrous; thankfully I didn't have my morning coffee, I would have sprayed my screen
laughing.
Another mighty swing and a miss. You really suck at this. And you’re still off topic.

Were you born without a brain and balls or did you have them removed later on in your pathetic life?

Finally, lest there be any doubt, you’ve exposed yourself again and you probably don’t even grasp how.

More than a decade ago, Ginni Thomas’s political activities drew scrutiny to her more public husband. More to the point, the failure of that husband, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, to declare decades of his wife’s income from that political activity drew attention, resulting in him revising 20 years’ worth of financial disclosure forms. That included $686,589 she earned between 2003 and 2007 from the conservative Heritage Foundation think tank.

The Thomases are the most enduringly egregious examples of why there needs to be not just an expansion of the Supreme Court, but real reforms that include finally making the court comply with a code of ethics—just like every other branch of the judiciary is compelled to do. But the Thomases are definitely not the only Supreme culprits in fishy spousal entanglements.

Meet Jesse M. Barrett and Jane Roberts, spouses to Justice Amy Coney Barrett and Chief Justice John Roberts, and subject to a deep investigative dive by Politico

The court has no credibility. It is corrupt beyond any repair. Nothing less than the impeachment of Thomas, Barret, and Roberts will suffice. Replacing those three corrupt individuals with Justices that understand they are not there to protect corporate interests, or rule in their own best interests, is the only actions that can restore the peoples faith in the court.

1664668558504.png

'We didn't get our way on abortions!!!!'

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'The USSC is evil, corrupt, illegitimate...

Undermine them, threaten them, intimidate them, assassinate them, conduct terrorist attacks on churches / women's clinics / pro-life centers...

Send the heavily-armed FBI to arrest pro-life supporters after local / state charges have been dropped against them...

Aaaaauuuugggghhhhh!
'

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Why do libs think that Mrs. Thomas shouldn't have a career? BTW, it isn't like its a secret.

I think the real problem that libs have is the idea of a black man getting married to a white chick.
libs are so butt hurt that they might not be able to control the black population by increasing the number of black babies murdered....thats the plan behind the plan

Prove it. "Speaking" of pawns, take a look see on the three justices who were nominated by trump. Each one of them lied when asked the question to them at their confirmation hearing on R v. W.
Roe should have been overturned. Now they need to overturn Obergefell, Griswald, and Loving. You Dems would have gone nuts if Kavanough, Barrett, and Gorsuch told the truth.

You seem to forget that all liberal judges and justices are biased. Or that just simply doesn’t concern you. You remain a hypocrite.
My career was as an Officer of the Court, and I spent 32 years watching and listening to the triers of facts.

Some are drunks, some are biased, and yet almost most of those trial judges are honest and follow the laws to cross the T's and dots the I's.

Cannon may be or not a drunk, but she sure is biased and that is clear to almost every officer of the court, and even those who are not familiar with the codes and rules who have integrity - something you lack.

Last edited:
Roe should have been overturned. Now they need to overturn Obergefell, Griswald, and Loving. You Dems would have gone nuts if Kavanough, Barrett, and Gorsuch told the truth.
Of course they didn't tell the truth, much as Clinton did and was impeached.

As too Obergefell and Griswold you are a bigot, what business is it to you have to want to deny the Contract of Marriage and ability to use/buy Contraceptives. What are you, a hermit who never had a significate other?

My career was as an Officer of the Court, and I spent 32 years watching and listening to the triers of facts.

Some are drunks, some are biased, and yet almost most of those trial judges are honest and follow the laws to cross the T's and dots the I's.

Cannon many be or not a drunk, but she sure is biased and that is clear to almost every officer of the court, and even those who are not familiar with the codes and rules who have integrity - something you lack.
No. It is not “sure” that she is biased. And she doesn’t appear to be biased at all.

You are the one lacking integrity, fly catcher. You deliberately lie and state your mindless and uninformed assumptions as facts.

I don’t give a shit what a court officer thinks. I have known many many such men and women. Some are smart and some are kind of dull. Some have guts: others not so much. They can be conservative or liberal or “other,” and their beliefs are not one bit better or worse than anybody else’s beliefs.

No. It is not “sure” that she is biased. And she doesn’t appear to be biased at all.

You are the one lacking integrity, fly catcher. You deliberately lie and state your mindless and uninformed assumptions as facts.

I don’t give a shit what a court officer thinks. I have known many many such men and women. Some are smart and some are kind of dull. Some have guts: others not so much. They can be conservative or liberal or “other,” and their beliefs are not one bit better or worse than anybody else’s beliefs.
The Biggest lie of the 21st Century:

"No. It is not “sure” that she is biased. And she doesn’t appear to be biased at all."

BTW: You can't write a post without lying and adding an ad hominem.

As too Obergefell and Griswold you are a bigot, what business is it to you have to want to deny the Contract of Marriage and ability to use/buy Contraceptives. What are you, a hermit who never had a significate other?
It was over reach by previous SC justices. It should be a priority to overturn Obergefell, Griswold, and Loving.

It was over reach by previous SC justices. It should be a priority to overturn Obergefell, Griswold, and Loving.
You hate civil rights for minorities, and thrive when WASPS like you hate their civil rights. When do you want is that Jim Crow Laws are fully promulgated by the Republican Party Pols.

The Biggest lie of the 21st Century:

"No. It is not “sure” that she is biased. And she doesn’t appear to be biased at all."

BTW: You can't write a post without lying and adding an ad hominem.
No ma’am. The biggest lies come from you brain damaged and generally incoherent libtards.

When an absolute asshole such as you accuses the judge of being “biased,” all reasonable people immediately recognize that you’re just wetting your panties because the judge didn’t rule the way you wanted. Boo hoo, ya sissy.

More than a decade ago, Ginni Thomas’s political activities drew scrutiny to her more public husband. More to the point, the failure of that husband, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, to declare decades of his wife’s income from that political activity drew attention, resulting in him revising 20 years’ worth of financial disclosure forms. That included $686,589 she earned between 2003 and 2007 from the conservative Heritage Foundation think tank.

The Thomases are the most enduringly egregious examples of why there needs to be not just an expansion of the Supreme Court, but real reforms that include finally making the court comply with a code of ethics—just like every other branch of the judiciary is compelled to do. But the Thomases are definitely not the only Supreme culprits in fishy spousal entanglements.

Meet Jesse M. Barrett and Jane Roberts, spouses to Justice Amy Coney Barrett and Chief Justice John Roberts, and subject to a deep investigative dive by Politico

The court has no credibility. It is corrupt beyond any repair. Nothing less than the impeachment of Thomas, Barret, and Roberts will suffice. Replacing those three corrupt individuals with Justices that understand they are not there to protect corporate interests, or rule in their own best interests, is the only actions that can restore the peoples faith in the court.
Why do yo attack our democracy?

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on Monday temporarily blocked a subpoena demanding testimony from South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham from a Georgia grand jury investigating election interference by former President Donald Trump.

The hold on the subpoena came three days after Graham’s attorneys asked Thomas to delay the senator’s appearance before the grand jury, which is investigating possible criminal interference in Georgia’s presidential election in 2020.

On Thursday, a panel of judges on the 11th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals unanimously rejected a request by Graham to temporarily block the subpoena, which calls for the senator to testify on Nov. 17 in an Atlanta courthouse.

Obviously, Clarence should recuse himself from any case having to do with the attempted coup since his wife was in favor of it.

Forum List

Back