The roots of Antifa

This is a fantastic video & is supported by links in the description that expose Antifa for what it is. A violent movement that has been around much longer than you think.
A link is also supplied in the description to sign a Whitehouse petition demanding recognition of this problem.
I know the video is long but I highly recommend you watch it when you have time.
It might shock you to know this group existed BEFORE the Nazi party rose to power in Germany.

Sadly they guy in the Vedio is very not credible. He is an anarchist who has been fought multiple times telling lies, like the whopper he tells of his adventures of he and his anarchist comrades getting guns and having gunfights with neo nazies who came to kill colored folk. The stories have all been debunked many times. Anarchist movements are just jealous because ANTIFA is getting press. It's all old news. For me, ANTIFA members planting bombs in public areas should tell one all they need to know about ANTIFA. They are a hate group and no better then neonazies.

This is a fantastic video & is supported by links in the description that expose Antifa for what it is. A violent movement that has been around much longer than you think.
A link is also supplied in the description to sign a Whitehouse petition demanding recognition of this problem.
I know the video is long but I highly recommend you watch it when you have time.
It might shock you to know this group existed BEFORE the Nazi party rose to power in Germany.

I did this a couple days ago.

What IS ANTIFA & Their Relationship with Neo NAZIS?

main-qimg-6f5019d7aeaf34637f14e3333aea8d0d

1933 Nazi Germany

I know they've been rioting in Germany, Austria, Italy, Finland, Françe, etc. Surprisingly, not in North Korea, Cambodia, Syria, etc. Anti-Fascist my ass. They are anti-capitalist, anti-West and decidedly anti-American.

This is a global, terrorist hate group determined to bring down Western culture.
ANTIFA IS COMMUNIST. NEO NAZIS ARE FASCISTS. BOTH ARE LEFTISTS.

ANTIFA is short for ANTI-FASCIST.

...so why exactly are YOU not Antifa? Are you not anti-fascist?
Watch the video and educate yourself. Or perhaps you already know the truth and are trying to deceive others?

Still, would it kill you to answer the question?
You won't watch the video because you are afraid of the truth.

LOL, no silly, I just can't watch videos now, even the ones with some guy's surely ranting mug and a title of "This week in Stupid"

You've seen it, and I assume you fancy yourself to have understood it, so you should have no problem making a counter case.
The author of the video is not the one on the thumbnail nor is he an American. He is however educated on the subject manner. He considers himself a true liberal.
As to my thoughts, no counter case is needed. I can not debate you on the merits of the video when you refuse to watch it.

Oh look, a cutsie pointless post from Nat. Bet you didn't watch the video either huh. Why to lefties want to argue from a position of ignorance?

Because, ANY one idiot's statement that you searched and posted means NOTHING to sane voters........

Oh look, a cutsie pointless post from Nat. Bet you didn't watch the video either huh. Why to lefties want to argue from a position of ignorance?

Because, ANY one idiot's statement that you searched and posted means NOTHING to sane voters........
All of his main points are linked to FACTUAL SOURCES in his video description. It's not his statement or opinion it is a history/current events lesson.

I can not debate you on the merits of the video

football-goal-dollies-[3]-736-p.jpg

I'm not debating you on the video I'm debating you about Antifa.
No, you're attempting to derail the thread.
Watch the video & we'll discuss the points made or continue your trolling.
I did some actual research, so why would I want to watch an amateur video link posted by an amateur poster?

ANTIFA IS COMMUNIST... PERIOD.
THERE IS NO DEBATING THAT.

Liberals are NOTORIOUS LIARS, so there is no point paying any attention to anything a Liberal has to say.

Is this a rare HONEST LIBERAL? Lock that shit up cuz it's worth millions being "one of a kind".

Will these people still support ANTIFA if they get branded "terrorists"? You know, for acting like goddamn terrorists?

I did some actual research, so why would I want to watch an amateur video link posted by an amateur poster?

I didn't quote you did i...

It's funny you admit to not watching the video but then go on to describe the contents of said video as amateur...

Logic much?

What gets me about antifa is everything they say sounds like something that would come out of the mouth of a FASCIST

I didn't quote you did i...

It's funny you admit to not watching the video but then go on to describe the contents of said video as amateur...

Logic much?
I didn't watch it. Unlike you, I did my own research, as I do with everything. I do not regurgitate the opinions of others, I research and pronounce my own opinions and may support that with research I have come across.

Let me make your butt hurt loser ass happy and watch it, and tell you what I think...which most likely will not change one bit.

ANTIFA is short for ANTI-FASCIST.

...so why exactly are YOU not Antifa? Are you not anti-fascist?

They can call themselves anything they want. That doesn't change the fact that they are thugs and more fascist than actual fascists.

Forum List

Back