The roots of Antifa

What gets me about antifa is everything they say sounds like something that would come out of the mouth of a FASCIST
ANTIFA IS not Fascist. They are Communist. NEO NAZIS are FASCIST
Both are Leftists. Both Communists and Fascists have VIOLENT HISTORIES, as do ALL TOTALITARIAN IDEOLOGIES, because you have to FORCE PEOPLE in to BONDAGE, through fear, intimidation and violence.

He makes some great points.

It's pretty obvious that ANTIFA are simply fascists themselves.

Are you PRO-FASCIST?

No. I'm anti-thug.

Meaning you are anti-criminal-violence, ok but you can be that while also being anti-fascist.

Again, just because a group names themselves something doesn't mean they own the term, or even follow it. Students for a Democratic Society morphed into a bunch of Trotskyist-Maoist morons.

Fascists are assholes, that usually doesn't have to be said. But Anti-Fa the group considers anyone to the Right of Mitt Romney to be a fascist, thus robbing the term of meaning.

I can not debate you on the merits of the video

football-goal-dollies-[3]-736-p.jpg

I'm not debating you on the video I'm debating you about Antifa.
No, you're attempting to derail the thread.
Watch the video & we'll discuss the points made or continue your trolling.
I did some actual research, so why would I want to watch an amateur video link posted by an amateur poster?

ANTIFA IS COMMUNIST... PERIOD.
THERE IS NO DEBATING THAT.
What IS ANTIFA & Their Relationship with Neo NAZIS?
I didn't quote you did i...

It's funny you admit to not watching the video but then go on to describe the contents of said video as amateur...

Logic much?
I didn't watch it. Unlike you, I did my own research, as I do with everything. I do not regurgitate the opinions of others, I research and pronounce my own opinions and may support that with research I have come across.

Let me make your butt hurt loser ass happy and watch it, and tell you what I think...which most likely will not change one bit.
Unlike me you did your own research? Lol
I watched his video & checked his sources & read some of his links...

Maybe in your world that isn't research but I'm pretty sure it is. In fact i am willing to bet YOUR RESEARCH involves reading articles & or watching content that was.....CREATED BY SOMEONE ELSE.

Good grief the stupidity on this board is astounding

ANTIFA MEMBERS ARE
  • LEFTIST COMMUNISTS
  • ADVOCATES FOR THE SPREAD OF ISLAM
  • ADVOCATES FOR OPEN BORDERS
  • ADVOCATES FOR ALL LIBERAL POLICIES
  • ANTI-CAPITALISTS
  • PRO COLLECTIVISTS
  • PRO ERASURE OF CULTURAL HISTORY
  • ADVOCATES FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
  • ADVOCATES FOR SANCTUARY CITIES
  • ADVOCATES FOR CRADLE TO GRAVE ENTITLEMENTS
  • ADVOCATES FOR GUARANTEED INCOMES
  • ADVOCATES FOR IDENTITY POLITICS

Last edited:
Saul Alinsky is part of the roots of Antifa. Read "rules for radicals some time. Hillary was an Alinsky advocate in college and she even wrote a term paper on her guru. It's no coincidence that Antifa came into power right after Hillary lost the election. Only Alinsky would be able to get away with a fascist gang that pretends to be anti-fascist.

He makes some great points.

It's pretty obvious that ANTIFA are simply fascists themselves.

Well, if you want to eradicate free trade then you have to become fascist.

There is no other way to regulate the economy in that case.

Saul Alinsky is part of the roots of Antifa. Read "rules for radicals some time. Hillary was an Alinsky advocate in college and she even wrote a term paper on her guru. It's no coincidence that Antifa came into power right after Hillary lost the election. Only Alinsky would be able to get away with a fascist gang that pretends to be anti-fascist.
Again, ANTIFA ARE LEFTIST COMMUNISTS... VIOLENT COMMUNISTS....THINK STALIN..SOVIET UNION
NEO NAZIS ARE LEFTIST FASCISTS....THINK NAZI GERMANY.
WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Can we have Maxine Waters determine what every human in America is allowed to say?

I want her in charge of free speech.

Again, ANTIFA ARE LEFTIST COMMUNISTS... VIOLENT COMMUNISTS....THINK STALIN..SOVIET UNION

Without ANTIFA's violence before hand, the NAZIS would have never won anything.
It's exactly why those who are still alive today are saying it's déjà vu all over again.
They see it for what it is. ANTIFA again and still with the same emblem as back then.
The are violent communists.

The Nazis actually outlawed ANTIFA, and then went after all The Communists in Germany on their way to Invalid Political Power.

It's exactly why those who are still alive today are saying it's déjà vu all over again.
They see it for what it is. ANTIFA again and still with the same emblem as back then.

The Nazis actually outlawed ANTIFA, and then went after all The Communists in Germany on their way to Invalid Political Power.

Yes they did indeed do that.
My reference was ,they were before the NAZIS and without their violence beforehand, the NAZIS would have never come to power.
We can't tolerate this group or we will see history being replayed again.
This time it's world wide, not just Germany.

Yes they did indeed do that.
My reference was ,they were before the NAZIS and without their violence beforehand, the NAZIS would have never come to power.
We can't tolerate this group or we will see history being replayed again.
This time it's world wide, not just Germany.
If memory serves me right the brownshirts were recruited from their ranks.

Forum List

Back