The root of the problem, or meanwhile around the rest of Eastern Oregon

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
What is missed with the Malheur Occupation is the root of the problem. It is the over reach of the environmental lobby and its influence on the .gov management of our public lands. Don't get me wrong, back in the sixties, people were not thinking hard enough about environmental impacts. But I think we fixed that by the seventies. HOWEVER, not so. By the eighties and forward, the environmental lobby wanted more. And more, and more.

But those last sentences are more the subject for another thread. Meanwhile here is what else was happening in Harney County well before this event:

Fence fight on Steens Mountain

Hmm, environmentalist. How about over to Prineville:

Prineville councilors join Crook Co. in rejecting rec area proposal

Hmm, again environmentalist, in this case Oregon WILD. It always starts out so innocently. Ok, let's go to Malheur county:

‘We are the militia’

And then let's take a look at the meeting in Grant County in John Day, where the guys were headed:

I did miss finding an article about the huge refuge/wilderness area that they are fighting over in Malheur county, but the undercurrent is the same.

Tell me how many folks you see supporting the .gov 'management' of our public lands in these links.

Malheur was the tip of the iceberg. This is growing and growing like blood gangrene.

Hmm, I don't know. Why hasn't everyone that wanted everyone from Bundy on down to die a terrible death posted in this thread?

Must be because it is un debatable truth. Thank you.

Dueling protests decry, support Ore. refuge occupation | KGW.com

BURNS, Ore. -- Dueling protests faced off at courthouse in Burns on Monday. Anti-government protesters were outnumbered by a locally organized group of approximately 300 people who showed support for law enforcement and told outsiders to go home.

Hundreds of people yelled "Stay here FBI" and waved signs with slogans like "God bless your passion, but please take it elsewhere - Bye bye!" and "Your voice is not my voice."

There is a video of the protests in that report. The vast majority of the good people of Burns, Oregon want those fucked up fruitloops to stay out of their town. The militia is definatetly not welcome. Note all the signs pro FBI. And the support for Sheriff Ward.

The primary reason that the Bundy felons chose Burns for their insane actions is that the ranchers and BLM in that area have worked out agreements that please both parties. And are actively working on other issues with the intent of achieving mutually satisfactory agreements. That is contrary to the message of division and sedition that Bundy and the militia's preach. And they hoped to end it.

Instead, the net result is a lot of them are going to be occupying a Federal Installation for a long time. They probably will be given snacks, but will have to give up their dildos. And one particularly far out fellow got himself shot trying to shoot an Oregon Trooper. No loss.

Love that meeting in John Day. Sheriff Palmer did a wonderful job of luring those felons out where they could be taken down with minimum danger to others. And the LEO's did a magnificent job doing it with only one death among the locos. Especially seeing the artillery the assholes had in the vehicles.

Love that meeting in John Day. Sheriff Palmer did a wonderful job of luring those felons out where they could be taken down with minimum danger to others. And the LEO's did a magnificent job doing it with only one death among the locos. Especially seeing the artillery the assholes had in the vehicles.
I had to milk 120 head of my dad's cows every day. I've had cattle most of my life. My uncle has a ranch in Bend, Oregon.
So I guess the moral of the story is, I"m the biggest asshole on this forum

Especially seeing the artillery the assholes had in the vehicles.

You ought to go work for NBC since you like to sensationalize and misrepresent firearm knowledge so much.. Again, artillery is defined:

the word "artillery" has largely meant cannon, and in contemporary usage, it usually refers to shell-firing guns, howitzers, mortars, rockets and guided missiles.

But I'm falling for your deflection. this thread is not about the campout, it is about the underlying causes that lead to it.

Especially seeing the artillery the assholes had in the vehicles.

You ought to go work for NBC since you like to sensationalize and misrepresent firearm knowledge so much.. Again, artillery is defined:

the word "artillery" has largely meant cannon, and in contemporary usage, it usually refers to shell-firing guns, howitzers, mortars, rockets and guided missiles.

But I'm falling for your deflection. this thread is not about the campout, it is about the underlying causes that lead to it.
I guess there was a mtg. in St. George, Utah last week that got pretty rowdy to.

Not a deflection at all. As stated, that area is working out their problems together in an exemplary manner. The ranchers and the BLM are achieving agreements that satisfy both. And that is why they were targeted. They are giving lie to these fruitloop sovereign citizen people.

But, then, you don't want to see the cooperative effort succeed, either, judging from your posts.

BURNS, Ore. -- Dueling protests faced off at courthouse in Burns on Monday. Anti-government protesters were outnumbered by a locally organized group of approximately 300 people who showed support for law enforcement and told outsiders to go home.

Hundreds of people yelled "Stay here FBI" and waved signs with slogans like "God bless your passion, but please take it elsewhere - Bye bye!" and "Your voice is not my voice."

There is a video of the protests in that report. The vast majority of the good people of Burns, Oregon want those fucked up fruitloops to stay out of their town. The militia is definatetly not welcome. Note all the signs pro FBI. And the support for Sheriff Ward.

The primary reason that the Bundy felons chose Burns for their insane actions is that the ranchers and BLM in that area have worked out agreements that please both parties. And are actively working on other issues with the intent of achieving mutually satisfactory agreements. That is contrary to the message of division and sedition that Bundy and the militia's preach. And they hoped to end it.

Instead, the net result is a lot of them are going to be occupying a Federal Installation for a long time. They probably will be given snacks, but will have to give up their dildos. And one particularly far out fellow got himself shot trying to shoot an Oregon Trooper. No loss.
trying to get the hammonds off land the blm wants, is not a mutual agreement.

That's a conspiracy theory

of course you would come to that conclusion, because you don't realize the feds use back door agencies like the EPA to do their bidding.

of course you would come to that conclusion, because you don't realize the feds use back door agencies like the EPA to do their bidding.
no, i come to that conclusion because there is no rational reason to believe or evidence to support the idea that anyone wants the hammonds' land

no, i come to that conclusion because there is no rational reason to believe or evidence to support the idea that anyone wants the hammonds' land
Here Are Five Reasons You Should Side With The Hammond Family

this is just one article of many if you just google it.

That's so sad that you believe that's a good article.

What is missed with the Malheur Occupation is the root of the problem. It is the over reach of the environmental lobby and its influence on the .gov management of our public lands. Don't get me wrong, back in the sixties, people were not thinking hard enough about environmental impacts. But I think we fixed that by the seventies. HOWEVER, not so. By the eighties and forward, the environmental lobby wanted more. And more, and more.

But those last sentences are more the subject for another thread. Meanwhile here is what else was happening in Harney County well before this event:

Fence fight on Steens Mountain

Hmm, environmentalist. How about over to Prineville:

Prineville councilors join Crook Co. in rejecting rec area proposal

Hmm, again environmentalist, in this case Oregon WILD. It always starts out so innocently. Ok, let's go to Malheur county:

‘We are the militia’

And then let's take a look at the meeting in Grant County in John Day, where the guys were headed:

I did miss finding an article about the huge refuge/wilderness area that they are fighting over in Malheur county, but the undercurrent is the same.

Tell me how many folks you see supporting the .gov 'management' of our public lands in these links.

And if you feel that way there is a simple answer. Vote in your representatives that will change that if you think it is unjust.

The simple fact of the matter is those militia idiots got what they deserved especially after trying to pull a gun on a cop. Good riddance along with them and their supporters. I enjoy watching the hypocrisy of them and their supporters.

That's so sad that you believe that's a good article.
http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/ore...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04...

http://www.oregongeology.org/s...

http://www.oregonlive.com/paci...

Malhuer County, not Harney County. Not only that, it is becoming very common for Russian Companies to buy American Companies. I know, because I work for a Russian company that bought the only steel mill on the West Coast capable of rolling armor plate and titanium. That sale was approved under the Bush Jr. administration. All of this bullshit has little to do with the friction between the ranchers in Eastern Oregon and the BLM and Forest Service.

Forum List

Back