The Right has finally become retaliatory...IT's ON!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I'm certain there is a bunch more of "this" to come as the Right has reached a breaking point. The Left has insisted over and over again that things get dirty....well...congrats...it just got filthy. You can only back someone into a corner so many times before shit finally explodes in your face.
It's been said that we are at war..I'm really starting to believe that.
What's next?

So you're saying that the right is composed of racist white supremacists?

Wow. That's quite the admission!! At least you're being honest.

I'm certain there is a bunch more of "this" to come as the Right has reached a breaking point. The Left has insisted over and over again that things get dirty....well...congrats...it just got filthy. You can only back someone into a corner so many times before shit finally explodes in your face.
What's next?

I predict you'll be the next one to be arrested for voluntary manslaughter. Looking forward to seeing you on the news!

So you're saying that the right is composed of racist white supremacists?

Wow. That's quite the admission!! At least you're being honest.

Are you under a rock?
Are you thinking there aren't any white nationalists whom are Right?

You just said the right is retaliating, when really it was just some crazy racist guy in a car. You're the one drawing parallels between the guy in the car and the right. Do you actually know what you're doing?

You just said the right is retaliating, when really it was just some crazy racist guy in a car. You're the one drawing parallels between the guy in the car and the right. Do you actually know what you're doing?

I said nothing about a guy in a car...you did.
Do you Whack-Jobs twist everything to seek confusion? Is this that self-manipulation, create trivia in everything sort of thing?
Do you know what you're doing? What can I teach you?

What's next?

Sure, why not. Osama won, the US is just as neurotic as the middle east.

Do you Whack-Jobs twist everything to seek confusion? Is this that self-manipulation, create trivia in everything sort of thing?

What the fuck else would you be talking about, dude? A Dallas Cowboys game?

Jesus Christ, this board ...

The left is spoiling for a fight ...

redcoats.jpg

What's next?
Sometimes I really miss the neg function here.

What the fuck else would you be talking about, dude? A Dallas Cowboys game?

Jesus Christ, this board ...
I'm talking about aggressive opposition to your lunacy. That's all. Calm down bud...you're fucking paranoid.

I wonder how many of our Alt-Right trumpanzees were there yesterday? Or do they just live their violence vicariously through others?

You and all your "tolerant", bleeding heart Loony friends better hope that most simply live it vicariously.

"

So you implied by saying "it's on" you think it's ok to go out a kill a leftie? How are you going to do it? Gun, car, knife talk them to death with your jibberish. Inquiring minds would like to know what big shebang you're planning.

"

So you implied by saying "it's on" you think it's ok to go out a kill a leftie? How are you going to do it? Gun, car, knife talk them to death with your jibberish. Inquiring minds would like to know what big shebang you're planning.

Copy and paste:
"I said nothing about killing...you did.
Do you know what you're doing? What can I teach you?"

not really - had the ANTIFA types stayed away, there would not have been violence

unlike the ANTIFA "rallies" where shops are vandalized, cars are burnt and property is destroyed

y'all can say what you want, but the 2 groups are 2 sides of the same coin & RECENT history suggests that the left wing domestic terrorists are actually worse

You can only back someone into a corner so many times before shit finally explodes in your face.
What's next?

Really dude? It's obvious you're talking about violence here.

You can only back someone into a corner so many times before shit finally explodes in your face.
What's next?

Really dude? It's obvious you're talking about violence here.

Oh I'm definitely talking about violence. DING, DING, DING!
You win a prize.
FYI- Violence and murder are not synonyms.
Fuck! I just keep teaching you shit...FOR FREE!

Everybody want to be a little commie, until it's time to do little commie shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back