The Right has finally become retaliatory...IT's ON!

And what happened just in the past few days n Virginia? Attempted mass murder.

Why oh why would anyone think you were talking about that though, right?

Problem, unwilling to have a discussion about why we are so divided, who is promoting the division, why are they promoting it. what solutions are possible, can we stop letting the craziest have the loudest voice?

Problem, unwilling to have a discussion about why we are so divided, who is promoting the division, why are they promoting it. what solutions are possible, can we stop letting the craziest have the loudest voice?
It's a sad state of affairs when some of the most clever and intelligent conversations to be had here occur in TFZ.

Finally? Republicans have been attacking this country for decades. Look at what they did under Reagan. I thought they couldn't get any worse under Bush when they redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1% and attacked our economy and let Bin Laden go but under Trump?
OMG! They have finally announced they are flat out racists and are actively working to bring the country under the control of Vladimir Putin. It's not even speculation. It's flat out ON!

Finally? Republicans have been attacking this country for decades. Look at what they did under Reagan. I thought they couldn't get any worse under Bush when they redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1% and attacked our economy and let Bin Laden go but under Trump?
OMG! They have finally announced they are flat out racists and are actively working to bring the country under the control of Vladimir Putin. It's not even speculation. It's flat out ON!

Be careful what you wish for. The left doesn't realize how many pissed off and heavily-armed Americans there are in this country. They've been the silent majority for decades but being silent doesn't mean they aren't prepared to fight back if the left decides it's time to go full retard. It would not be a pretty sight.

I'm certain there is a bunch more of "this" to come as the Right has reached a breaking point. The Left has insisted over and over again that things get dirty....well...congrats...it just got filthy. You can only back someone into a corner so many times before shit finally explodes in your face.
It's been said that we are at war..I'm really starting to believe that.
What's next?

You're standing up for the KKK and neo-Nazis? Really?

Yeah, run with that one in the midterms.

It's a sad state of affairs when some of the most clever and intelligent conversations to be had here occur in TFZ.

And it's all b/c of moi. lol

I would normally agree with you. Coexistence, seeking common ground and learning to work together is almost always the productive solution.
The problem is, today's Left have completely lost their shit...one can not reason with the unreasonable. There is no common ground to be shared with today's whack-jobs.

I'm certain there is a bunch more of "this" to come as the Right has reached a breaking point. The Left has insisted over and over again that things get dirty....well...congrats...it just got filthy. You can only back someone into a corner so many times before shit finally explodes in your face.
It's been said that we are at war..I'm really starting to believe that.
What's next?

You're standing up for the KKK and neo-Nazis?

That's what you concluded? Is that what was said?
FUCK...you're a smart dude. That's Jedi Mind Tricks shit right there...you read shit that was never written....FUCKIN' AWESOME!

Forum List

Back